[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Asianatic

alindahaw said: Wow..looks like MO will be leaving TI to take care of KH?? that would be sad..And i love the ending of ep12 part 1..was TI asking only for the keys, that he was a bit surprised when MO gave her hand?

Today episode was good somehow I felt ıt was short but nice episode. I like Tae-Ik and Man Ok's relation I like how they change the statues when ıt needed! they are like new-wed husband and wife who fight over who is the boss!? but they always obey to each others commands! they are already  dating with each other but they dont aware of it! haha...really cute! =))

mofh.gif?t=1354140306   mofh2.gif?t=1354140320
I will take care of it,just go to your room and sleep!                              Hey!....again!...

also I feel real drama gonna start next week. after she will learn KH's ilness she will chose to stay with him to able to help him. I'm sure KH gonna say dont say it to TI and TI will think she cheated him and chosed KH! ıts gonna be so sad and interesting!

This drama I love to bits. Just the right balance of comedy, love and friendship.  Love all the 3 roles of MO/TI/KH.  But god help me, that awful thing known as a world star, every time she appears I grind my teeth (at my age I should not be doing that!!!). She is so into herself.  Come to think of it almost all korean dramas has one of this nutcase from hell who thinks after a couple of years of being away, suddenly shows up, wants to pick up the relationship where they left it and expect everyone else to just accomodate their wishes, and lo & behold if there is an objection to this (and there always is), she unleashes hell on everyone especially the poor heroine.  Seriously writers need to move on from such cliched scenarios.

fatemeh_31358 said: I think she will remember too and I am waiting to see how she looks like when she does :P but I am not sure if hearing MO's confession is of any instant comfort to TI=(( as she does not remember right now and I just have a feeling that KH is not going to sit back and watch and TI takes away his MAN OK!

I'm falling behind on this drama but just caught today episode and its was good. The preview for the next episode on Monday is just to sad and heart breaking. What will MO do? Who will she choose? Two men who she care for now are fighting for her.  

I really really like this show but I'm so sick of seeing these crazy, nutty, vain women who dump's their guy and then come back 5 or 10 years later and think just because she wants to get back together it should happen.. If that alone isn't bad enough they appear to be astounded when the man don't want them, and decided he must be playing hard to get.  I could live forever without seeing Victoria's antics, I know she is there to play the devils advocate but can't they dream up a different way.
MO is standing right outside the front door where TI is when she gets the bad news about HW and she what runs to the scooter and head over to HW at the house, I guess I'm weird because I think I would have shared the news with TI first and try to convince him to go and see HW with me. I'm sure when we see the show next week HW will make her promise not to tell TI so she just leaves TI and says nothing by way of explanation leaveing him to think HW stole his girl again.
This is how misunderstandings occur and sometimes not get resolved. There is no guarantee that the other person will want to listen when you around to explaining.  

Guest orionofthewolf

Sigh. We are entering the part in dramas which frustrates and annoys the heck out of me, but there's nothing you can do about it. So we have the typical girl leaving guy for another guy and not revealing the entire story behind it. That just gets plain frustrating and isn't fair to anyone. It's not fair to the guy you really love or the guy you will be with just out of pity and compassion/friendship. Nor is it fair to yourself. But in dramaland, this must happen to every couple almost. Or it's reverse and one guy an two girls, but you know what I mean. Sigh.
On the plus side, this means Tae Ik's motivation could skyrocket :) Which is good for him.
Episode 12.2 recap

Guest Asianatic

IBELIS said: I really really like this show but I'm so sick of seeing these crazy, nutty, vain women who dump's their guy and then come back 5 or 10 years later and think just because she wants to get back together it should happen.. If that alone isn't bad enough they appear to be astounded when the man don't want them, and decided he must be playing hard to get.  I could live forever without seeing Victoria's antics, I know she is there to play the devils advocate but can't they dream up a different way.
MO is standing right outside the front door where TI is when she gets the bad news about HW and she what runs to the scooter and head over to HW at the house, I guess I'm weird because I think I would have shared the news with TI first and try to convince him to go and see HW with me. I'm sure when we see the show next week HW will make her promise not to tell TI so she just leaves TI and says nothing by way of explanation leaveing him to think HW stole his girl again.
This is how misunderstandings occur and sometimes not get resolved. There is no guarantee that the other person will want to listen when you around to explaining.  

Guest Asianatic

How lovely was No Min Woo  when ManOk gives her hand to TI instead of the key . That gentleness.....what a beauty he is! And his voice was so soft and gentle too. He has been  doofy, goofy, dorky , sexy, elegant, graceful, awkward, ridiculous........then comes these moments of sheer loveliness. I have been watching that scene again and again.   TI will be my fav Kdrama character for a long time. 

I really loved TI's expression when MO gave him her hand! And also TI ordering her to go to her room and then hitting KH telling him to move aside and also at the breakfast table their fighting over the bowl of rice. JUST LOVED IT! They are so funny! :))
And I loved how TI and MO talked about her confession which she did not remember. Is KH important or am I important? His jealousy is so cute!

But when I think of how MO is going to break TI's heart .... :((

Asianatic said: How lovely was No Min Woo  when ManOk gives her hand to TI instead of the key . That gentleness.....what a beauty he is! And his voice was so soft and gentle too. He has been  doofy, goofy, dorky , sexy, elegant, graceful, awkward, ridiculous........then comes these moments of sheer loveliness. I have been watching that scene again and again.   TI will be my fav Kdrama character for a long time. 

@ASIANATIC:  AWESOME story!!!  That is a typical drama outline!  Seriously, real life is way wackier than anything a drama writer could conjure.  My high school friend, her mother stole her boyfriend who was 15 years old.  They lived together for 15 years until he ditched her because she was too old. Like who didn't see that coming?  Haven't seen story line like that yet in KDramaland. Maybe those drama writers will get a new idea?
FH Take 2 -  
My only complaint about TI/MO relationship is the way TI's character vacillates:  Initially he was a snobby, prissy, self-assured, rich guy who was disdainful of everyone. TI had been in a serious (read intimate or living together) relationship with World Star-girl. But in pursuing MO he is like a shy, inexperienced school boy.  In some scenes, he fully knows how to push MO's buttons and take advantage of a situation, like when he was reading the shells in Japan, or teasing about a coffee-foam kiss, or the way he just grabbed and kissed her. Where did all that drama go? The writer(s) left us hanging. If he had been behaving like his initial character, he would be confidently pursuing her while acting as though he was stepping down from the clouds to do so.  Being romantically clumsy and shy is not credible, especially when he knows how she feels about him.  Initial character TI would be taking full advantage of that knowledge.  Imagine how much funnier it would be if he was stealing kisses at every opportunity, leaving MO flustered or trying to fend him off while he smirked?  
Our Main Couple has to break-up to make-up over big unspoken misunderstanding. Yawn. Crazy-whack-xgirlfriend will get more opportunities to meddle, creating drama and filling episodes. The good news is GoDong will get his opportunity to be a singer and that obnoxious U-Entertainment guy will get ZIP. NADA.  Or only World Star pain-in-the-pinata girl.  At the end, they all have to live together happily (except World Star-girl) in Full House. Or the hapkido gym.   How many episodes remain?

off... another breaking point episode! ~X(  I know what will happen at next episodes! this last 4 episode gonna be really sad but ıts nice to see some drama! Life dont always past with happy moments. Now ıts a time to see real acting (they act so good but best actors are the one who can reflect ever emotion perfectly and this leads have a talent to do that)

Now I feel so sad to TI, KH and MO! to all of them! One of them is blind, other one already lost everything and gonna lose MO too and 3th one is squeezing between the man he love and the man who needs her! she can chose to be near both, but they dont let her do it! They dont ask her emotions and fight to win her (classic man ego) This has to be happen; Tae-Ik has to learn his condition quickly otherwise he will sadden himself and Man Ok too much! but of course ıt wont happen before finale!
~X( ahh... I have to quit to watch k-dramas and gonna watch second season of Game of Thrones...or some action!!  but I cant take myself out of it! :))

Archived