ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try http://minyuhsubs.tumblr.com/

they will be finished today

3 parts are already done and uploaded on youtube

its well translated in my opinion

I went there already but it's not finish yet so I'm just gonna wait before I watch it. I keep checking their site and this forum, hoping that sub might be finish. well anyway I'm patiently waiting. thanks

Guest benchmarkjoe

thanks for the reply, I thought I was the only one having a prob with it. haaaish. I dont have GOM player.. :( Maybe I'll have to download it but I dunno if it works with netbook. 

Use KMP Player

OOOH you got your work cut out for you now Cha Chi Soo! Now she's no longer paralysed by your charms, it's going to take alot to change her mind and convince her you're the one for her! eeeee giddy butterflies are coming already just reading the preview...oh can't wait!

ep 5 written spoiler :)

"은비라면"

아침을 맞이한 은비, 잠결에 물을 마시려는 순간!

반라의 의문의 남자를 발견한다. 은비는 놀라 누구냐고 묻지만

강혁은 당황한 기색없이 부끄럽다는 듯 입을 열며

부부의 연에 대해서 이야기한다?!

게다가 아버지가 유일하게 남긴 은비분식에 대한 소유권을

이야기하자 은비는 이런 상황이 황당하기만 한데…

한편 치수는 자신을 향해 강력스파이크를 날린 은비의 모습이

머리 속에서 떠나질 않는다. 치수는 은비의 그런 행동들에 화가

나기보다는 오히려 가슴 속에서 왠지 모를 답답함을 느끼기 시작하는데..

If it's Eun-bi..

It becomes morning, and in her sleepy state Eunbi goes to drink water, and at that moment!

She discovers a half-naked man. Shocked Eun-bi asks who he is, but Kang Hyuk doesn't show any

signs of embarrassment or shyness and talks about the intimate/dating relationship between the two?!

On top of that, he discloses that her dad left ownership of the snack shop to him, and

hearing this Eunbi is shocked and at a loss for words.

On another part.. ChiSoo can't get Eunbi, who flew a strong spike in his direction, out of his head.

More than anger towards Eunbi's actions, he in fact starts feeling inexplainable heavy-heartedness/stuffy inside...

:wub: the start of his crush?

thanks @lemonsorbet for that spoiler! lol =)) can't wait to watch it next week... btw, does anyone know where i can watch it live? because HiitsuStreamTV will not stream it.. >.<

EDIT//: Annyeong~

More unseen BTS pics of Ilwoo aka Chi Soo for next episode? :D

9825bc315c6034a842b10dc7cb13495409237620.jpg

5347476620111112122322099.jpg

Random expression of Cha Chi Soo :D

03087bf40ad162d94504395a11dfa9ec8b13cd8a.jpg

via baidu

Me2Day update!

38dbb6fd5266d016584c276e972bd40735fa351a.jpg

오늘 꽃라면 가게 오픈!!!!!!!! 이제 곧 방송으로만나겠죠?? 그럼 한번 시작들해봐!!!!

ewiiwe_1321058200_79423.jpg

오늘은 은비분식에서 하루 죙~일 노는 날!! 드디어 드디어 은비분식에4명의 꽃미남이 모였습니다- 과연 앞으로 어떤 일이 벌어지려나~?! 조금 만 기다리쎄요~ 이틀 뒤 찾아갑니다!!!

EDIT: Annyeong~

Unseen BTS pics for Ilwoo aka Chi Soo ^_^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Random expression of Cha Chi Soo :D

*quoted image*

Another BTS pic for next episode?

*quoted image*

via dc, baidu, Me2Day

Ilwoo's Me2Day update!

*quoted image*

오늘 꽃라면 가게 오픈!!!!!!!! 이제 곧 방송으로만나겠죠?? 그럼 한번 시작들해봐!!!!

i think the photo of Eun Bi holding the sock is on episode 4 ^^

thanks for the goodies :D

Twitter update!

63d0f703918fa0ecaa6adc4b269759ee3c6ddbc3.jpg

오늘은 꽃라면 오픈일~~ 과연 몇회에 오픈할까요???? 자~~ 그럼 한번 시작해볼까?? 난 저 안에서 무슨일을할지.. 과연~~ 두둥~~

>> Today, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (꽃미남 라면가게) will open multiple times ~ ~ are you really sure you want to??? Well ~ ~ So let's start again? I want to know what are your thought ... Really ~ ~ dudung!~ (Trans by Scheduler (스케줄러) from FBoRS Fb)

lemonsorbet, thanks for the translation of the written preview :) Hope you don't mind that I'll post it on our blog. Again, we'll properly credit you. 

And thanks, guys, for continuing to share photos :)

Edit:

And I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Dramafever has subbed episodes 3 and 4.

Guest Yeoreum1430286699

Softsubs for ep3!

Credits to Dramafever (synced with 720p arigato)

My link

Edit:

Last week I had the same problem with the sound of the arigato versions, so I almost changed to the bangsuk ones too 'cause it was such a hassle getting windows media player to display the subs. But this week, both ep3 and 4 of arigato play just fine in my regular media player (VLC)! So jeeh for Jung Il Woo in HD (:

Guest Adam-love

@Joleum and @eris2 thank you so much for your subs ~~~ <3 Thanks to you I can keep all the eps and subs on my computer :)

For those who want to watch ep 3 & 4 online you can go to http://minyuhsubs.tumblr.com/ 

For now ep 3 is finish and ep 4 will be upload tonight ! =D

And it seems that KimchiDrama had done hardsubs with eris2 subtitles. But hopefully they credit her (or him ^^) :) So you can go watch ep 4 online :) http://www.kimchidra...-episode-4.html

Finally I can watch ep 3&4 !! *Happy mode*  ^^

Hi,

Thanks for all the links, posts and especially for the subs.

Ilwoo updated weibo  and shared these pictures. Sorry, I don't know korean and don't want ot use google too.

893e308bjw1dn15gtvvq5j.jpg

여러분의 응원이 저에겐 너무나 큰 힘이되고있습니다!!!!! 우리 빨리 만나요^^ 금방만나!!!^^ 오늘 예쁘네????^^

893e308bjw1dn1517beg7j.jpg

여러분 꽃미남 라면가게 재밌게보고계세요?????^_^ 드라마 빨리보고 글남겨주기!!!!!!!!^^

Guest Adam-love

Jung Il Woo just tweet in English ~~ :)

AeC1TBLCIAAusH-.jpg

" Hi overaeas fans~^^ Enjoying 'Cool Guys Hot Ramen'? Hope u can watch it in your countries soon:) I luv u all!! ^^ "

Of couse we are enjoying it !! 

wub.gif

Archived