[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pepper1430271629

Hello. :) Please check my fanfic. It's updated now :)
My simple present for everyone. Hope you enjoy. :)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/295752/2/just-the-two-of-us-romantic

Guest teuksoislove

pepper said:

Hello. :) Please check my fanfic. It's updated now :)

My simple present for everyone. Hope you enjoy. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/295752/2/just-the-two-of-us-romantic

hi girl! thanks for the update  when;s the next chap???  kekeke greedy me.   u inspired me to open an account via asianfanfic. 

btw calling @jerqu @playerkbd hehehehe i miss u both last night.... i zoombied out just after ive seen my bed! soooo sowi!!!! soo the teaser's not out yet ???

@jerqu didnot post the teaser. haha. :D

Guest dilarizn

teukso.is.love said: WAIT! i noticed something.

it's yesung's hair.. it can lessen the range of the possible dates that they shoot the High Cut Magazine.

as i've noticed, yesung's hair color just changed last month.. i guess the second half of the month.. i'm not sure though..

please help me if i'm correct.. i just found it accidentally..

chiyokosadness said:
i read all the fanfics that create by @pepper @jerqu and @playerkbd... that was totally awesome... and i was thought when i was watching FMV teaser of the fanfic from @jerqu and @playerkbd i wish that i'm a millionaire... so.. i can make their ff as a film an cast Kang Sora and Leeteuk as a main character in their film LOL =)) 

teukso.is.love said:

kaiskloset

wrote:

»

pepper said:<br />

Hello.

:)

Please check my fanfic. It's updated now

<br />

My simple present for everyone. Hope you enjoy.

<br />

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/295752/2/just-the-two-of-us-romantic<br

/>

<br />

<br />

hi girl! thanks for the update  when;s the next chap???  kekeke greedy me.   u inspired me to open an account via asianfanfic. <br />

<br />

btw calling

@jerqu

@playerkbd

hehehehe i miss u both last night.... i zoombied out just after ive seen my bed! soooo sowi!!!! soo the teaser's not out yet ???

playerkbd said: chiyokosadness said:
i read all the fanfics that create by @pepper @jerqu and @playerkbd... that was totally awesome... and i was thought when i was watching FMV teaser of the fanfic from @jerqu and @playerkbd i wish that i'm a millionaire... so.. i can make their ff as a film an cast Kang Sora and Leeteuk as a main character in their film LOL =)) 

Sorry, can't quote posts, on mobile..soompi sorry for the one-liner.. ;)

@kaiskloset why not? Calling @lucyjung, get your helicopter ready...the whole gang is going to invade Korea University!!! We need all the forces we got to get through with those throngs... =)) =)) =))

See what I get from hanging too much with you guys?!!! So stoked early in the morning!! =)) =))

Guest LuCyJuNg

HI FDs... good afternoon!
how is everybody here?@shymaldita thanks for the pics! your opinions are very interesting.. i trully believe accesories do say a lot in terms of celebs.. *daebak!
@playerkbd, @kaiskloset, @josan, @kulot, @malonowa, anymore...are we going somewhere? seems like im missing some fun here... are we going to visit some university to see SUJU??  what time is it?
@playerkbd.. ohh im sorry. the helicopter was used.. it was borrowed.. :)>- :)>-  let me think of another, since this could be the last appearance of our PJS in public... **thinking....
=))  =)) =))
looking forward for a fun 11 days with our LT.. more pics from our best shillang...... HI5 to @all!

@playerkbd, @kaiskloset, @josan, @kulot, @malonowa, anymore...are we going somewhere? seems like im missing some fun here... are we going to visit some university to see SUJU??  what time is it?

@playerkbd.. ohh im sorry. the helicopter was used.. it was borrowed.. :)>- :)>-  let me think of another, since this could be the last appearance of our PJS in public... **thinking....

=))  =)) =))

looking forward for a fun 11 days with our LT.. more pics from our best shillang...... HI5 to @all!

That's a shame!! Come on..think quick..we're running out of time...wait wait..I'll ask Her Majesty The Queen if we can borrow the Royal helicopter...

=)) =)) =))

Guest teuksoislove

how is everybody here?@shymaldita thanks for the pics! your opinions are very interesting.. i trully believe accesories do say a lot in terms of celebs.. *daebak!

=))  =)) =))

count me in. i wouldnt miss it for the world. :D

Guest LuCyJuNg

HI FDs...  playerkbd said:

LuCyJuNg

wrote:

»

HI FDs... good afternoon!<br />

@playerkbd

, @kaiskloset,

@josan

@kulot

@malonowa

, anymore...are we going somewhere? seems like im missing some fun here... are we going to visit some university to see SUJU??  what time is it?<br />

@playerkbd

.. ohh im sorry. the helicopter was used.. it was borrowed.. 

:)&gt;-:)&gt;-

let me think of another, since this could be the last appearance of our PJS in public... **thinking....<br />

=))

=))=))

<br />

looking forward for a fun 11 days with our LT.. more pics from our best shillang...... HI5 to

@all

!

LuCyJuNg

wrote:

»

HI FDs... <br />

playerkbd said:<br />

LuCyJuNg wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

@playerkbd

, @kaiskloset,

@josan

@kulot

@malonowa

, anymore...are we going somewhere? seems like im missing some fun here... are we going to visit some university to see SUJU??  what time is it?<br />

<br />

<br />

@playerkbd

.. ohh im sorry. the helicopter was used.. it was borrowed..   let me think of another, since this could be the last appearance of our PJS in public... **thinking....<br />

<br />

looking forward for a fun 11 days with our LT.. more pics from our best shillang...... HI5 to

@all

!<br />

<br />

That's a shame!! Come on..think quick..we're running out of time...wait wait..I'll ask Her Majesty The Queen if we can borrow the Royal helicopter...<br />

teukso.is.love said:<br />

<br />

<br />

LuCyJuNg wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

how is everybody here?@shymaldita thanks for the pics! your opinions are very interesting.. i trully believe accesories do say a lot in terms of celebs.. *daebak!<br />

@playerkbd

, @kaiskloset,

@josan

@kulot

@malonowa

<br />

<br />

@playerkbd

.. ohh im sorry. the helicopter was used.. it was borrowed..   let me think of another, since this could be the last appearance of our PJS in public... **thinking....<br />

<br />

@all

!<br />

count me in. i wouldnt miss it for the world. <br />

OK..OK.. im running our of ideas guys.. but we need to see SUJU right?? specially our LT...and so, i prepared this for oct31, LT's enlistment, but i guess this is really urgent..<br />

im waiting guys.. come now... HURRY.. more seats... i called the principal of the said university and got the permission to land at the soccerfield..<br />

<br />

im borrowing this for u FDs..

=))=))=))=))

id="post-204874" style="line-height: inherit; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "
id="post-204874" style="line-height: inherit; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "Hi FD's

id="post-204874" style="line-height: inherit; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "121020 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Fanmeeting…ㅋㅋ

); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 20px; margin-top: 1em; margin-right: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

I’m doing meeting today!!!!^_______^Fanmeeting…ㅋㅋSee you later!!!I miss you!!!!pic.twitter.com/11j2cFE9
a5oes82cuaautce.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us