[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@maemae2020

I agree.  Sora is already beautiful before the wedding shoot, but she blossomed during the wedding shoot. It must be love.  And I though I was the only one thinking about that.  He has been saying lots of stuff that suggest future plans with Sora, eg saying we can have a girl to wear the shoes; I can't do wedding shoot another time(well, I agree because no point taking another photo shoot when it is the same bride); asking Sora how many kids she wants; who she wants to invite as our wedding singer etc. 

Like what @viyra shared, they are supposed to act married.  I find that the possibility of falling in love with each other is high because they treat the show like a matchmaking session more than make believe marriage, which is the show concept. I haven't watched wedding shoots of other WGM couples, anyone has videos to share and hope to make a comparison.

@viyra, I dun feel as excited during the shout out at the zipwire, that time I just felt that he feels like saying something. I prefer the secret whisper that only Sora can hear, it must be a sweet word cause Sora nodded her head and smile sweetly. And the whole of my luch hour, I kept replaying that part and I am sure it is Saranghae.

If they have any relationship now, I believe it all started after Nami Island. And I must say WELL DONE to Mr Park Jungsu that you are not letting insecurity get into your way to happiness.

Guest Lil_V

I'd like to say thank you for the dog. If he hadn't come closer to Sora, we wouldn't have known Teuk's memorable reaction of being disturbed, n got his new image as truly wolf kekekeke...

thanks to the photographer...he seemed really understand how to make DC get closer and get their perfect photo angles ( however, we know ourselves that Teukso are just simply match each other and heavenly gorgeous)

thanks to the new co-MC who showed her hilarious and epic expression, well...who won't seeing our DC gestures, eyes, and body language....

Uri neun Fighting DImples Juni~owe~yo!!!

Guest lennycsn

@helloangel your post made me smile. i have the same reasons as yours before joining this thread. the last thing i want to get myself into is the fanwars . DC loveliness and dorkiness has more or less influence the behaviours of the ppl here. They attract good people here. :-) what i like about this thread is the ppl with combination modes of delusional, detective and rational. so the conversations here are never seems boring, there's always something to talk about. Thats why the thread can move unusual fast at times. of course the presence of akane_tran and lady epheu has brighten our days even more than usual whenever they are around. the room will be chaos than usual. then we have our anchors like viyra, lazyme2day, hanyi and many others to name a few that stablise the temperature of this room.

anyway, welcome to DC home. :-)

@k_craze - I was preparing to go to bed since I have to go to work early tomorrow but I read your comment on what LeeTeuk whispered to Sora.  Since you said he said "saranghae" then he might have - now that means I have to go back and watch it again!  OMG!!  Two days of craziness because of that wedding photoshoot!  I hope I manage to concentrate at work tomorrow!!

welcome to another newcomer, @helloangel!!

@maemae20 - yes, another slip of the tongue from the husband!  the most interesting is the club photoshoot - Sora trying to dig something out from husband!! 

signing off!!

Edit:  I came back after I watched (again) - and yes, @k_craze - looks like he said "saranghae"!!  yahooo!!  Why have all the members in this forum become detectives?

@helloangel - I read  somewhere that the meaning of Sora's name in Japan is Sky - and the color of the sky is blue - and SJ's official color is blue - SJ connected to LeeTeuk!

wow!! now I really have to sleep!!

Guest helloangel

Hello, I'm a new fan of Teukso and I've been trying to backread on this thread.

I was curious about this couple because I really liked Sora in the movie Sunny, and a few of her previous works, like the mystery drama. Also, she was cute in DH2. I gave up on wgm after the last couples of season 1 were gone but because o her, I tried wgm once again and loved it. The chemistry between the two is sooooooo adorable and makes me smile. I don't care if they are not real, because it makes me happy to watch them. I love the both of them, and even the FJ. I even started to go to this forum and read about this couple.

And the more I read, the more I fell for them. Even though I came to like them both as individuals, and admire both of them. What I love most, is that together, they make each other better. Especially, as a girl, I can see how Sora is blooming because of Leeteuk. She is clearly more happy, and is having more fun. And Leeteuk is a really mature man who seems more than capable to take care of her and spoil her. Not many men his age, or even older, would be as nice. I'm happy that Sora got such a nice and fun husband for WGM. She could have gotten a lot worse but thankully, she got someone she deserved. And also, she got a lot more popular thanks to wgm and Leeteuk's popularity in the kpop world and I'm happy for her as a fan. A lot of people discovered her movie Sunny, and Dream high 2 thanks to watching WGM and I'm happy because I love her movie Sunny very much. I hope she becomes more popular and can star in big projects in the future. Maybe the fortuneteller will be right and this year will be her year. There's still 5 months left!

And I also hope that when the time comes, they will realize how perfect they are for each other and decide to marry and stay together for life. I don't often wish TV shows couple to become real-life couple but it would be such a waste if Teukso don't pursue this relationship. Sora would miss out on such a good husband for her too. 

When I stumbled upon the bickering exchange between akane_tran and Lady Epheu, I really loved it and got curious and as I read a few of their posts, I really came to admire them. They seem both so intelligent but also very playful. Usually, the smart people I know tend to take themselves and others seriously. But the girls are so fun. They are obviously highly educated as well, but don't put on any airs and instead, act like any fangirl and many highly educated people usually pretend to be above such behavior. They also use down-to-earth language even though it's obvious they can speak so well and articulately when they want to... And they are always so positive with everyone. I don't think I've seen them speak unreasonably and speak hurtfully to anyone or about anyone on this thread or clash with anyone with their words. I've even read a post where one of them asked others to treat other artists and couples the way they would want Teukso to be treated!! I love that they know how to have fun and enjoy Teukso without having to hurt anyone.

They seem so nice. And even though they clearly love Leeteuk a lot, they speak of Sora just as well. They act as if they were one of the biggest fans of Sora. I've read some of akane_tran's earlier posts, and she was the one who shared the most "goodies" about Sora in the thread at that time too, even though she didn't have to as a Leeteuk fan. I'm really surprised at how they could be so fair in their judgement and give Sora a chance. Even though they are fans of Leeteuk, because Sora is amazing, they fangirl about her just as much as Leeteuk.  And I love how they turn giddy about Teukso just as much as us. 

I've even tried to read every post that akane_tran and her friend Lady Epheu wrote from the beginning because I love how they can both fangirl like nobody's business and still be rational and acute at the same time. And they are also very valuable in both insights and information. And how reasonable they are. Am I becoming a fan of them as much as Sora??? :x Even though Sora is no.1, it's scary akane_tran and Lady Epheu are two amazing girls as well. 

Unfortunately, I've tried to access to their recap of episode 25 but couldn't. Can anybody who knows them help me tell them to let me read the post again? Please?

Guest helloangel

@helloangel

your post made me smile. i have the same reasons as yours before joining this thread. the last thing i want to get myself into is the fanwars . DC loveliness and dorkiness has more or less influence the behaviours of the ppl here. They attract good people here.

:-)

what i like about this thread is the ppl with combination modes of delusional, detective and rational. so the conversations here are never seems boring, there's always something to talk about. Thats why the thread can move unusual fast at times. of course the presence of akane_tran and lady epheu has brighten our days even more than usual whenever they are around. the room will be chaos than usual. then we have our anchors like viyra, lazyme2day, hanyi and many others to name a few that stablise the temperature of this room.

anyway, welcome to DC home. 

:-)

Guest agineginegine

Hi everybody....This is my first time to post here I'm just a silent reader for almost 7months hehehehe... I really really love dimple couple...guys did someone notice here what Leeteuk whispered to Sora while his holding the mirror on their wedding photoshoot?.....coz I keep replaying that scene nd I think he whispered something to Sora......ahhhhh my delusional mode is killing me....thanks....

welcome to the almost getting crazy forum - all because of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora.

I also want to welcome a new member from Philippines - I think username is @teukso07

- yes, I've been wanting to post what you notice - he said something - I can read lips when they are facing me but LeeTeuk was sideways in that scene.  I think he said -"pretty" in hanggul.   Then he followed up with the question 'who's the prettiest?"

BTW - whoever got offended on SJ using Sora name on the skit - Namja #2 has an older sister and her name is Lee Sora.

@akane_tran - love the story-telling pictures!! awesome!! @viyra - thank you so much for the warm welcome..... hahaha i thought Leeteuk said saranghe....awwwww my delusional mode is overloading wink...wink......

I think I am going to feed your delusional mind, @Honeylen13, cause I went to watch after you mention it seem like saranghe to me too. Pretty is two syllabus, but saranghe is 3.  Thanks for noticing this!  Anyone wants to look at it and comment?

Edit: I replayed that portion 20 times, and use my own mouth to say  Saranghae together with the timing of LT.  It is definitely SARANGHAE if so, I do not need anymore confirmation.

I'm on cloud 9 again!!!!!

I even skip lunch to watch the episode again.

OH GOODNESS ME! it is indeed saranghae! :)))))))))) oh my golly! :)))))))))

Guest lennycsn

@hello angel thank you for telling us whats going on out there. as we become more bias to DC, we sometimes miss the blindspots. i personally know SR through DH2 but did not pay much attention to her. now after wgm, i realise she may not fit for the role. because of her i knew sunny movie that, like you, i love that character the best. then when i recognise her in wgm, her own sweet charms drawn me further. I dont know much about LT either. I didnt even know he is SJ Leader!

i think it is only fair to say both LT and SR popularity has increased almost at par because each has influenced each other vibes. my personal observation: Being with SR, we have seen different sides of LT which i presume more likable? i think he gains new fans like me. :-) and he has a lot of nicknames for that if you followed our post. Then being with LT, ppl notice SR and her past and current movie and modellinh works. Sunny movie, for instance, may not be viewed in my country because too many vulgar words! lol. god knows how they going to edit that! both have personal charms that makes themselves explosive on screen and most importantly they compliment each other. :-) i remember vividly that LT told DH when visit their house and said the FT says "they will make alot of money if they are together". i am not sure if i should believe it but im about to test the theory myself.

Guest agineginegine

I just wanna share:

My friends and I were eating in a Korean restaurant here in the philippines. Luckily, they were showing WGM, wedding photoshoot of teukso! Haha! I thought I was the only one excited to watch but when teukso did the lying in the bed part of the shoot, when tuek hugged sora i was surprised that everyone went crazy! Of course who wouldn't know the leader of asia's number 1 group.  As in they were shouting! Hahaha! My friends were squeaking too and of course I too! Haha! That was the first time I watched teukso with other people. It was way, way fun than watching it alone especially when everyone else felt the same way you did!

But there isn't always a perfect situation. On a nearby table, someone said, she doesn't like teuk. But when teukso was showing she can't get eyes and her smiles off the screen. Yeah, that's teukso magic. 

Hello FD's.

I am not sure if it is the long travel or if it is too much happiness from what I saw  and how it made me feel ,but i am struggling to find the right words to express  what i have in mind    Like most of you  I have rewatched it a number of times , i had to quietly scream(if that is possible),stomp my foot as i made unsual sounds of joy  and then take a few deep breaths to  calm myself  much like the new MC who some of you loved.

Did it really happen? Did Lee Tuk really looked down at Sora with so much tenderness in his eyes? Did he really cried out as if in agony surrendering to her soulful eyes, and then embracing her as if he did not want her to let go?  Did he kissed her on her forehead not just once but twice and did it with so much tenderness and care  that almost made me cry much like watching  a real wedding between two people who trully love each other and for whom  I have so much affection for? And did i really do that?  Cried for these two people who despite not ever meeting them have made their way  into my heart and my daily life as if they are a part of my family? 

I have to remind myself over and over not to  forget  that this is show and as such i have to accept that it's face value is to give me what I want and is meant to entertain me however I want to be entertained  .But at the same time I have to balance this knowledge with my understanding that despite being a show....the characters are real people who have real feelings and as such may bring in to their character what they really feel at that certain situation. These are the facts of reality TV. A non-scripted thought out scenario whose climax, anticlimax and end is unknown because it will depend on how the characters act and react, how they will respond and what will such make them feel. And the beauty of anticipation gets us hooked in.....that and the charm of the characters and how they make us feel.

They(Lee Tuk and Sora) have shown us time and again that  they seem to have great fun in whatever scenario they are in....whether it is as simple as buying furniture together......or going to see the tarot Ahjussi......and even checking out their apartment together......for some reason you do not have to bring them to any fun place to have fun together( which is what they do with the other couples .....am i wrong about this?)  they seem to manage to have fun just by being with each other...... and that says a lot about their chemistry and how one makes the other one feel.

However the kind of fun they have, their warm feelings for each other gets magnified when you bring to a special place(like Nami Island) or make them do a special event just like this wedding photoshoot. The fairytale scenes  shows how both of them are quick in making up stories and dialogues and how they can make each others reaction better ( with Lee Teuk making  up his own version of the story of snow white and  Sora making LeeTeuk burs out in laughter by  puckering her lips and how Sora insisted she wanted to be caught by the wolf   rather than ran away from him).

It is a foregone conclusion to me how both feel towards each other.....words can lie but action says it all.....What I am anticipating is how they will  address these feelings in the coming months as the show ends for them and Lee Tuk enlists in the military. Sora had directly and indirectly shown interest not just with Lee Tuk the entertainer( she watched his MV over and over and liked their songs) but with PJS the man( she wanted to know more about his regular activities even if not related to the WGM schedule).....and PJS  the man  is still conflicted by what he feels( his deepening feelings for Sora), what  he wants( to be happily in love but not get hurt)  what  he perceives (his insecurity about himself and about how Sora feels hence his jealousy especially towards Sungmin which i hope will be addressed and clarified on the coming episodes and be done with) and  what he fears for the future( which is most likely shaped by what he experienced in the past) as he contemplates on whether to close his eyes , make a commitment and just do it(YESSSSS!!!!) or let go (NOOOO) and move on (NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!).

Park Jung Su shiii....should i write another open letter to you? The fact that Sora's parents seem to like you a lot (His father basically hugged you...which in Korean culture is quite uncommon especially with people who are meeting for the first time, and her mother worry about your health hence inviting you to enjoy her food anytime you need it) doesn't that mean that Sora must be talking about you a lot with them and they know that she must have some feelings for you? And what about this jealousy towards Sungmin? Did it not occur to you that maybe Sora sees him as a brother because he provided her with some insights about your personality and how she can better react to you after the separation? Have you not noticed the big difference in her actions toward you? I was surprised by how well she predicted your awkward reaction on your first meeting after the strike and how she tried to bridge the gap by being more active even aggressive at some point and how she  made big changes in terms of being more open in complementing you and  being more vocal about how she feels about you not even shying from more physical contacts between you two. Do you think she learned all these things on her own? I do not think so. She must have talked to someone who knew you intimately and was given guidance on how to take steps to do the changes.And I have the gut feeling that maybe Sungmin provided those detailed information. I know it is hard to make decisions when things are uncertain especially with you leaving.....I can sense that with all of your recent pronouncements (having a girlfriend before the enlistment which by the way drove everyone crazy in this thread including myself and managed to get to be the highest shared news in alkapop that day with gazillion comments most which hoping it will be Sora, and then admitting that you want Sora to send you off the military even if it was in the context of the WGM episode because for me you seem to be providing the staff with a scenario that you have in mind because really you would want Sora to be there) your mind is slowly processing and perhaps acknowledging what your heart has been feeling all along. I hope you find the courage to conquer your fears (of pain,of  failure ,of tears) after all the ecstasy of happiness is felt better after tasting all of them. Everyones'  future is a mystery, yours, Soras', mine....but that mystery should not stop you from loving and being loved back....... 

The show is  going to end one of these days.....Our Saturdays will once again be just a regular Saturday to some of us( except maybe for those who have such an active social life) but  our anticipation for what is next for them will continue.....And this is the beauty of taking this  journey with them.  We get to see the happy parts and enjoy it with them and with other members of this thread....and get to go to the dark parts together.....but like what most wise people say.....it is not the destination that really matters .........what is most important is the journey  and who you share it with....and I am glad i get to share it with all of you! And to the new FD'd who came out,,,welcome home!

Guest helloangel

@helloangel There is always antis, initially i read comments from allkpop, or youtube comments, frankly I really do not like those 'I HATE SORA' messages then. Like you, initially I am lurking in this forum cause I dunno who they like - LT or SR, so afriad that I will get bash if I say something negative about LT, but realise my fear is unfound.  They are really nice and they love and wish for the best for this couple.  Like you, I really like akane_tran and Epheupark, cause they make me realise that ELF are rational fans

:)

I have misconstrued impression of ELF in the past because of some bad eggs.   And the comment I made about I would like to say the same about LT is because he got me who is fan of SR to be his fan too. Though SJ has many fans, and maybe Sora does gain popularity, but I have faith in her that she can stand her ground even if she doesn't have WGM.   If they do end up together in real life (which I now believed they are due to a litle whisper) I would just say getting into WGM is just fate.

Guest lennycsn

Just one thing @helloangel . not too worry about those antis saying SR gains popularity from LT. it is baseless. if SR hasnt got the charms herself she wont be getting more fans including female fans like us. it is rare occurance, isnt it? she is a standalone future stardom. Because she is the shining herself, she shines even brighter when she is with LT. Imagine seeing 2 bright stars in the sky, sparkling like diamonds, arent they beautiful together. thats how i see them now and even more so now.

man, you have the sweet charms yourself to drawn us into this topic. haha...visit us more, k? :-)

Guest k_craze

I just wanna share:

My friends and I were eating in a Korean restaurant here in the philippines. Luckily, they were showing WGM, wedding photoshoot of teukso! Haha! I thought I was the only one excited to watch but when teukso did the lying in the bed part of the shoot, when tuek hugged sora i was surprised that everyone went crazy! Of course who wouldn't know the leader of asia's number 1 group.  As in they were shouting! Hahaha! My friends were squeaking too and of course I too! Haha! That was the first time I watched teukso with other people. It was way, way fun than watching it alone especially when everyone else felt the same way you did!

But there isn't always a perfect situation. On a nearby table, someone said, she doesn't like teuk. But when teukso was showing she can't get eyes and her smiles off the screen. Yeah, that's teukso magic. 

Oh how I envy you! They dun show on public tv in Singapore. And I dun hv anyone to share this craziness with me. Probably my friends have passed the age of craziness and I seem to be the only one who hasn't grown up! LOL.

@janpyo, another post from you that is well said again. Can you watch the episode again on the part where LT is holding a mirror and supposed to say who is the prettiest?  He whispered something and I am sure it is SARANGHAE. This  part was well spotted by @Honeylen13, guess she can be another FDI agent.

If it is indeed a whisper of Saranghae, our Park Jungsu had taken the plunge and I believe it happened after Nami Island.  And I felt strongly then the shoutout done at zipwire, cause he is not saying it for the show, why must he whisper? he is whispering so that only Sora understand (too bad Park Jungsu, too many sharp eyes on this forum). And he whisper cause this feeling is not for public entertainment and solely Sora's. And I do agree that the possibility of Sora getting info about LT from Sungmin is high, he is after all the most supportive brother LT has and that can only explain Sora's boldness after the break.

Actually contrary to many who wish that LT's enlistment doesn't come soon, I am now looking forward or wish that WGM has the sense to film Sora sending LT off. I even imagine the scene.  If there is such an epiosde, that is well we will see the truth of their relationship.

Guest lennycsn

@japyo lol. i was wondering where are you when everyone is hype about this episode. i was just waiting for you to something that could give us new insights. looks like you hit the bull eyes again. it must be SM doing but we just dont know how he did it. PJS, you shouldnt be worry about SM. and i cant believe i said this again in this thread that you should be worry about othet escorts who may try to snatch SR from you. solve whatever conflicts inside and outside your heart and make it crystal clear like cinderela shoes in order to have twin babies. lol. joking.

japyo, your post make me tears this time. it adds some joy and happiness as well as heartache if they dont join together. my DC bias is getting deeper. we viewers are getting emotional rollercoaster ride in almost very episode. and DC id bringing us higher to the sky and fly and float; and no longer be able to maintain our sanity.hiii~~~delusional :-P

Guest gurl_teen

hii...
nothing else... i only can conclude one... "the power of the stare is totally awesome.." he may be cant control himself at that moment... :D