[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

Saw the Chinese subbed version of next week's preview: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/g7JrZgRkezw/ For those who don't understand Chinese, this is my interpretation of the Chinese subtitles that were provided. Heading: Learning the alluring tango LT/SR: Wa... LT: Look at their expression... Heading: Enters the pretty-looking teacher Teacher: 2, 3, Yes. That's the way. LT: Teacher, you are too... Heading: Learning tango yet moody and speechless Teuk husband LT: Aren't you going to teach me? Teacher: Yea. Teach you. 1, 2, 3... Teacher: work/coordinate with one another Teacher: yea, that's the way. Heading: starts official practice. LT: Sora-shii... You are so light... BUT... Don't move! Heading: Love rope that ties Leeteuk and Sors tightly together... LT: Ahhh... So you're not tying our hands together but our waist instead... LT: it's okay even if it is tighter... Heading: Next week admits us into the world of alluring tango. Hope it's enough to quench your thirst to know what they are talking about (almost dehydrating for me) for the moment as we wait for the official sub videos! Fighting!

Guest agineginegine

I'm not sure bout the translation but is Sora filming a new movie with Lee Jae Hoon??

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001745134

Ah! hope so! yayie!

I tried to do some research and indeed there's an upcoming movie. And I dunno if my google translate is accurate but the title translates that Sora will be Lee Jae Hoon's girlfriend. Wooooooot! I'm so excited! :))

Guest vierblith

The episode was great! Like most of you guys, I didn't understand a word (except maybe Sora's "yeobo") but the body language was easy enough to understand.
The way Sora kept saying "Yeobo" in different tones was so funny. Sora was really, really great. I loved how she kept poking LT's arm and how she watched him as he ate and how she(/they) blushed when their eyes met over the food. Sora kept saying that the buffed up LT was good. I'm happy that Sora so obviously missed him. I actually liked their (particularly Teuk's) awkwardness. It reinforces the idea that, in Sora's presence, LT is not the variety show Leeteuk but the "namja Jungsoo."
And the tango costume shopping was PRICELESS!!! Couldn't stop laughing. I LOLed at Sora's reaction over the sight of LT in the chest-baring jacket. LT was so shy wearing it. So funny that he kept trying to hide his chest. My reaction was this: so he can go shirtless while playing drums in a concert but not go bare his chest in front of Sora? (Again, my delusional DC-owned mind tells me that she makes him self-conscious, which is always a good sign.) Sora was gorgeous in all three outfit. I thought LT would nosebleed to death when he saw Sora in the silver and in the black dress. I firmly believe that at that time: LTs heart was racing and that he was nosebleeding (which are both perfectly understandable because Sora was so hot). ;))
Sigh. Sorry for the long post~ I just had to share my happiness over the last episode. Like everyone, can't wait for the Engsub. :) I'm looking forward for the extremely high level of skinship next week. Nyahahaha.
@chikuma sorry for your loss. I hope you and your baby will stay strong and healthy.

Guest gogumacraze

Hi DC lovers! Since this is a short episode, here's my translations: 
If taking out, plse credit us here.The colored lines r the captions.
Flashbacks:Teuk & Sora Couple2011 OctThough the 1st time was weird1st time holding hands in front of bilsBoth watching the Seoul nite skies
Flashback to concert.
During the times when they both cldn't meet....April 5th-France, ParisWaa-Eiffel TowerRomantic City - ParisDue to concert- Leeteuk groom
Wife Sora & Bil Sungmin's 'secret' meeting.
LT: I heard u met Sora alone? Huh?SM: (Shocked) How did u know?Me as the hubby haven't even seen her for 2 1/2 mths!SM: It's not like that... It's in XXX restaurant that I ran into her. Actual fact is I ran into her & just said 'Hello, how r u?'LT: Ahh, she came up to talk to u 1st?SM: I thought it was a fan at 1st. Then sil said 'Ah, haven't seen you for a while'.LT: So, it was just a coincidental meeting? 
JEALOUSY EXPLOSION!
LT: Since it was a coincidence, why didn't u tell me?SM: Yes I did!LT: U should have called me right away! SM: Lol~ling!
LT: Since I'm in France, so I'm wondering how our Sora shi is doing.Even during busy schedules, thinking of wife.LT: We haven't met for 3~4 mths. After my concerts r over, I'll return quickly. We have to meet soon.... ByeOn the other side.... Sora
April, 7th Busan
Sora: Zang...here is where we met the 2nd time. It'd be nicer if u were here. We haven't met for a long time. Being at places that we've been before reminds              me of u.Sora: Being here reminded me of our 1st part of WGM memories. It's right here, this same spot.
Bong! Surprise Stage. 3rd time testing~ Success.Sora: This is the Giants professional baseball game. I'm here to do the opening pitch. I'll give u a secret sign hubby. Will she be successful? (Sora doing the sign before the pitch)Perfect Pitch!
April 26, SeoulSora: Zang, I'm on my way to the Arts Daesang presentation. 200 days have also passed. I'm worried about how Nemos are doing. If only we could live          together, That'd be nice. Really wish that we can see each other soon.
Finally.... at the DC house.MCs: These two haven't seen each other for a long time...After 4 months, whose the 1st one at the newly wed house?
MCs: Aigoo, the newly wed hse has been empty all this while.
Child Princess~SoraMC: They might feel awkward later.Sora: Ooh...Mcs: Everythings still in it's place...Sora: Hello...Lee-Teuk- So-Ra (their babies, the Nemos)Sora: Seems like the kids got thinner. 
BRQ: During the separation?Sora: I did think/miss him. Previously, Oppa was always appearing in programs. On Saturdays waiting for WGM air time but during these times, every time I            turn on the tv, it's always re-reuns of other programs. Even in programs, I couldn't see him that often. It was kind of frustrating.
Before the groom arrives... Dust~ySora: I should clean it a little..MC: Sometimes it's ok for couples to be separated for a while coz' they'll think of each other more.Flashback to Sticky note question time. Sora changed some of the questions to what she wanted to ask LT.Brought food from home for groom.Sora preparing food...
MC: Looks like 5 grains rice. Sora: Y am I so nervous?Sora: Antong chicken.Sora: WooooSora: Hope he likes it. MCs: Ahhh, looks delicious.
BRQ: The Korean food u prepared for LT?Sora: Normally he's so busy with his schedule, he don't even have the time to eat any proper meals, even at home, seems like he hardly have time to eat a            full proper meal. Because I  can't cook very well, I asked my mum for some help. Normally they prepare chicken dish for son-in-law.Sora: Have to find a place to hide before he gets here.Goes behind curtains~ can be seen...Tries under the dining table~ can be seen....In front of sofa...Sora: Biong!
BR: Sora: Oppa is quite introverted, that's y I have to try to open up 1st so it'll be less awkward. That's y compared to the past, I have to make the approach 1st  and talk more. I have to be more frank when he comes.MCs: Ooh, her's here...
Sora running to hide. Will he remember the lock code?LT: Waah, what is this?LT: Let's see our little fish. How r u guys? Haven't seen u guys for a while but I think u all put on a little weight.Did not see her....LT: Before Sora comes, I should clean a little.MC: She already cleaned!Sora scared him.
LT: Ooh,,, wait , wait. It's really been a long time! Where were u hiding? Sora: Up there.Sora: I vacuumed already.LT: Oh, u cleaned already? It's dirty...Sora: How have u been?LT: Aah, it's so awkward. What have u been doing lately? We haven't seen each other for a while.We haven't seen each other for 4 mths.Can't even look her in the eyes!LT: (he said something from a historical or show character, I didn't quite catch this part. Sorry.)
BRQ: Being separated for 4 mths & reuniting with wife?LT: Very comfortable, relaxingOoh?Mcs: So obvious it's a lie, so awkward!LT: I had initially thought we'd be very awkward...PD: Then y did u sit so far away fr her & it seems that u couldn't meet her eyes.LT: Because I'm shy. Don't know..aigoo how should I say this, it's not our 1st time meeting but it has that weird/special feeling of how we 1st met.
Sora: That's y I 've prepared something. As per wife's predictions that he'll feel awkward...LT: Isn't it the same as last time?Sora: I changed the questions to what I'd like to know.LT: Ahh, I have to answer them?Sora: Yes.MC: Sora shi really worked hard to dispel the awkwardness.Sora: This one & this one.
Q: When do u think of Sora most?Q: Did you feel excited yesterday? (coz' they were meeting to film the next day. ^^)
LT: The time I think of u most- in the mornings & Saturdays 5:15pm. I think of you most.Sora: Our filming time for WGM.LT: It's the most entertaining show(WGM). We had to separate suddenly, watching tv or sitting in the car & travelling to places we're been before or seeing             pictures fr WGM program, I'll think of u, if u're doing well. Will think of these...LT: Next question..Sora: Were u excited yesterday?LT: I really did not sleep well yesterday. I slept around 4 am because I was nervous thinking..At this moment.. Staring...Sora: Wait, U've been exercising?LT: Hm? Oh.Y suddenly mention about exercising?Sora: Here, It looks different. Look at this! It's totally different.LT: No, No, I did not exercise (while 'stripping' away his jacket! Lol!)Sora: Look here! Looks like it's going to explode! MCs; Yes u've been!LT: No, no, I did not exercise.Sora; Oh no, wht to do?...Sora: ( while touching/poking his chest) Look at this, look at this. Wah! So manly!LT: Oh, u like it?Sora; Ooh, it's so handsome/cool.LT: Aah, u really like it. Ah, no I took off my jacket coz' it's summer...Sora: No, no it's quite hot (snatches jacket away)
Sora: Looking from behind, it's different.LT: so, u don't like it?Sora: No, it looks so manly!MC: Line looks different. I'm going to start exercising too.Sora: ooh...(poking his biceps!)LT: Wht r u doing? Seems like u really like it.Sora: Yes, I like it.LT: U like my biceps or me?Sora: Of coz' it's u!Sora: My mum prepared the chicken dish.LT: Really? Sora: Really, she started preparing yesterday.LT: So u packed them here? U made the rice?Sora: Mmm, I made the nutritious rice.LT: With your heart?LT: Sorry, the rice is cold. LT: (Trying the chicken) delicious!LT: I feel shy with u watching me eat. So, Sora decided to feed him...Sora: Haven't done this for a while, so I want to try this... (feeding him)MCs: Sora is trying hard. Yes, she's a nice girl.LT: Delicious.Sora: Since u're exercising, do u have to watch wht u eat?LT: I don't really.Sora: Don't! If u pay too much attention, won't u lose the muscles?LT: If I want it to be a little more perfect ( his muscles) I'd have to lose a bit of weight.Sora: No, u can't lose weight.LT: I can't? Oh, u like it(muscles) a little bigger?Sora: Not really, I just like it like this.(Sora pokes his biceps again.)LT: Y?Sora: Aah, wht should I do?LT: Really, I'll work harder on it (building his biceps!)Sora~ Staring (again!)LT: If I didn't exercise, it'll cause a big problem right now.Sora: Oh no, wht should I do?LT: Don't keep looking here(his biceps), look here! (his face! Lol!)LT: U have to look at my face too, y do u keep looking here?LT: So, from beginning u like 10 packs? I didn't have them initially..Sora: No, no, it doesn't matter but now that u have them, I like it....Aah, I'm happy.MC: Starting fr today, all men will go and exercise!MC: That's not an easy task.LT: During the break, did u think of wht (activities) u'd like to do together?Sora: Go on holiday together.MC: Oh yeah, they both have not gone on a trip together.Sora: What abt u, oppa?LT: Cooking together. Last time we danced Waltz n Tango with Donghae and Eun Seo.Sora: That can't really be considered Tango.Flashback to Tango dancing.LT: Tht time looks really cool. The clothes aren't really for dancing Tango? Sora: Tango clothes, the dress has to be a little longer. Most revealing type of dresses are those worn for dancing Samba. Samba's basically like bikinis! (LT's           cheeks were bursting!)MC: Samba's not bad. 
BR: I really wanted to do something like dancing. When 2 people are dancing, they become closer. Because all this while, we've been apart, if we do dances like that, we can become closer again.Seems like ballroom dancing will work as it requires close contact, will make couple become closer.
LT: Firstly, we'll look at the clothes. Even if we don't dance well, the picture have to be pretty.Sora: U can dance very well!LT: No, no. Sora: Yes, u do it very well. U're a singer/dancer.LT: Yes, but it's different from this type of couple dance, so it's quite difficult for me.Sora: So, like during those year-end awards, u've never danced once with other females?LT: Aah, yes, even though I have, I feel embarrassed so I couldn't do well.Sora: Gasp!LT: This type will draw attention right?MC: Yes, this type I like.Sora: Wow, really a lot here. Let's look at some first.LT: Really a lot.Sora: Daebak!MCs: Wow, so pretty.LT: Can we look and try them?LT: What kind of style do u like?Sora: Me? I like chic/cool style.LT: When I look at on the internet, some girl groups have lace(?) (not sure or it means see-through?) type of clothes, like this one.Sora: This one?!LT: It's pretty,looks elegant.Sora: But this is.....LT: Y? Y?Sora: So, u like this type?Sora: It's too revealing. The cut here is too low.MC: Sora's body, whatever types of clothes she wears will look pretty.LT: If u don't like this type of style. wht about see-through ones?Sora: See-through? Tht one?MC: Wah. Tht one.LT: This one, this one!MC: This is not bad too. All of them are not bad.Sora: Then, how do u match this to the man's? Oh, wait, a see- through one.LT: Wait this one is see-through too? Sora: This is not bad. This.LT: This is it?MC: They're both getting bolder(in their selection).LT: I'll wear this? Ok, then let's try them on and come out to show the other.LT: Wait... I'm trying on...Sora: Ooo..LT: If I wear this and come out, it's a bit... rated 19! It's too revealing!MC: Wht is he wearing tht it should not be broadcast on tv?Sora hastily takes out camera.Sora: Wht did u wear? Wait, I'm taking a picture.LT: Aah, because there's no clothes here! (turns around~ nosebleed! Lol.)Look at those muscles!MCs: Ooh! look at those muscles! Look at that chest! Sora: Really cool!Sora: Another picture, pose. LT: Wht pose?MCs: Wah, really manly.LT: Wait...Sora: Really cool.LT: Aahhhh...Sora: Really matches u.Now it's wife's turn to change.LT dancing while wife's changing.LT: When u wear clothes like that, the dance steps just come naturally.MC: Here she comes!MCs: Wooo, so pretty... pretty.LT: Wooo...takes out camera 1,2,3, really beautiful.Sora: A bit weird, wht should I do?LT: But it really fits well.Sora: Really?Sora: Let's look in the mirror together.Posing in front of the mirror.LT: The top keeps falling.Sora: Tht's great.2nd set of clothes.Sora: This really suits u! Still, white suits u best.LT: How's the clothes? Sora: A bit daring....LT: A bit daring?All: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!MCs: Pretty! Waaah! Tht's wht u shld wear for dancing. Really pretty!LT: Where should I look? It really suits u.Sora: U should do this right? (starts twisting)LT: Wait, can u turn around? Wait...(notice his fly-away cheeks?!)LT: Wait, let's take a picture but this really suits u.Sora: Really? But.... wht should I do? LT: Y?Sora: This is my 1st time wearing this type of clothes.LT: But u have worn those gowns before right?Sora: But this is too shiny and flamboyant. 1st time wearing something like this.LT: This seems to suit u well. I don't know where to look. I'll look at your eyes. Sora: Yes.LT: Come here, really suits you well this dress. Do u like this one or the other one?Sora: I don't have any that I like.LT: None?LT: Then let's look at the pictures.Sora: Oppa, which one do u like?MC: I like number 2.MC: Me too. Y r we men all alike?LT: Then. lastly...Sora: Let's try another one.LT: Yes.LT: I'm coming out.Sora: Oh! LT: Hello, I'm the dance king.Sora: But this is really.....LT: This top is a bit weird.U can see-through everything under!Sora: Daebak!LT: Don't know wht to feel...this is like how I felt when I 1st saw u. So awkward.Sora: But it suits u. This can really show off your biceps.LT: Really?MC: Because on stage the stage lights r bright so the clothes have to be bright.LT: Quick go change.Sora: I'll be out shortly.LT who cannot sit still.LT: This is the 1st time since birth I've worn something like that. Feels like I should quickly dance. Zuk, zuk..LT: Is it ok?Sora: Hmm. This is a turning point.LT: A turning point?LT: Ooohhhh.MC: Oh, wht is this!Revealing back!LT: Ooh, the back...Sora: Turning point...LT: Here, here, wht is this?Sora: This is a slit on the side.MC: Looks like Leeteuk is gonna get a nosebleed!BRQ: Wht if others saw her?LT: Like a Goddess. Of coz' I would not like it if others saw her. Just for me.PD: Tht's y u didn't cover her up?LT: Y r u like this to me?
LT: Since we're dressed, let's try the Tango we did last time.LT: Last time, it was like this..then turn.Sora: Yes.The memories coming back.LT: Then hook your leg here like this...MCs: Ooohhh...Sora: Until here, let's stop.LT: Let's learn seriously 1st. Then we'll try it again. Quick go change. Isn't it like this?..... Next week...mesmerizing Tango!
Whew! Finally done. :)

I've seen the eng subbed episode! My worries are all gone! I'm happy to see Sora is taking a leading role now. Somehow she can lead very well! :P
Can't wait to see them dance. Obviously namja park jungsoo is being captivated and nose bleed by hot yoeja kang sora! hehehehe...

@elijawol try this...sorry I'm on my iPod so the links are converted to mobile mode

http://touch.dailymotion.com/#/video/k5Aq8yEHZR8MLF38nCJ

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k6EaXQ6HhCGdiJ38nCO

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k48WXyaHkZ9Mwr38nCP

Guest elijawol

@imtoghai oh!! I LOVE YOU SO!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I'll start watching it!!!!! Jejejejejejeje

@peishi0408 don't misunderstand...the word bad hand just occur becos she kept poking teuk biceps..they're not bashing her..it's just a comment..no worries..remember during Dream High 2?..JiYeon kept playing and put her arms around JinWoon and netizens spotted her bad hand (the opposite would be manner had)..Koreans do have those kind of terms..

Guest mywebfoot

Just caught the eng subs. Wow. I love how honest and direct Kang Sora is. She literally ogled him to the point that LT felt like all she saw was his body. It's funny for us, but poor LT was feeling a little objectified. Welcome to being a female! Anyway, he got his turn to ogle when Sora came out in the silver dress. He didn't know where to put his eyes! :D Love it. LOVE. IT.