[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

We got a visit from our moderator.Just want to share my thought, not worth putting our home in jeopardy due to someone.In future, just ignore even though he/she may be poking us in the wrong way.Take up the moderator's suggestion to report him/her instead. 
Teukso is a happy couple so we strive to maintain a happy home for them.
My daily wish is that I get to pop confetti at their wedding!  

Guest gigi1430292632

Hello hello,, i'm coming again :D

By the way, I used to love listening "Way - Super Junior"

Despite this song bring the winter feeling,

I really like leeteuk's voice here,, especially on leeteuk's rap part when he say "Sora" <3

sora means sky, isn't it?

Guest sachixia

gigi

said: Hello hello,, i'm coming again

:D

By the way, I used to love listening "Way - Super Junior"

Despite this song bring the winter feeling,

I really like leeteuk's voice here,, especially on leeteuk's rap part when he say "Sora" <3

sora means sky, isn't it?

Everyone!!!! LISTEN!!!!

Just want to reiterate what  @k_craze said - LET US ALL IGNORE WHOEVER COMES HERE TO  MESS UP WITH US.  We don't want to put this house in trouble - this is such a lovely abode and we would all be said if the moderators shut us down.  No more debating with anybody who is not a member of this thread and whose only purpose is to get us all in trouble.

I would like to thank one of the moderators @sunshine4ever for taking the time to come and browse in our thread. 

Sorry for making my font so big - I just want to make sure everyone would notice my message!!

THANK YOU ALL! 

First, I would like to apologize because I was one of those who answered instead of ignoring. For these past few days, I ignored it because I had no interest in being part of one's experience. I am thankful to know that @sunshine4ever has come in to this thread and has settled the issue. Thank you so much, @sunshine4ever for monitoring and giving advice to the members in this thread so all of us, especially me, will know what to do if another incident occurs again. Thank you so much.

As for Sora, I am glad to hear that her new drama is doing well. :) And...I actually had a dream yesterday. I think I got influenced by @sachixia because I dreamed that Sora had a kiss scene in the drama, and LT saw it. Like his reaction when he saw her kiss scene in Women of Our House, he will go into shock mode. At that time, I still dream that he was in the radio show, so I dream that someone asked him about it and he, like Heechul accidentally blurted out really, blurted out that she should have asked him for permission because she was his wife. And through that, he accidentally reveal that he was dating Sora. Lol...but it is just a dream. I hope it will come true, but who knows. :) Happy dreaming, wishing, and supporting FD.

Guest k_craze

@lea2u thank you for sharing the concert video again. Brought back so much memories, like I said before this proposal is what I bring me to Teukso, in fact the whole WGM show. As I watched the fan video, I really thought that Sora is dating Lee Teuk and he has guts to that in front of fans!  
this video just tell us all that we need that WGM's events are not staged (at least not for Teukso), Sora is speechless, at a loss, don't know how to react, scratching her head. And I love the fans reactions - WHO SAID THERE ARE HATERS, at least I see none for those who attended the concert that day. 
Sora said based on the chinese translation that "He cheated" or "That's a foul" and I know this had been discussed before, but my thought was I think maybe there is some conditions before each star comes to WGM, (PLEASE NOTE, I am saying conditions not rules) that stars may set before going on such an intimate show like WGM.  Be honest, stars are humans too, no matter how much they need to have exposure, reality show is different from drama where one playact a character. They have to be true to self - MBC conditions. So in order to be true, they will have to negotiate some conditions with MBC too. Maybe kissing is no-no, that is why it is so hard to get a lip-to-lip kissing scene on WGM.  So far, we get cheek kissing, forehead kissing and they are just a light peck, or should I say just putting the lips on the cheek or forehead.  
I haven't seen (Ok, I confessed, not many WGM couples for me to make a fair comparison) a couple like Teukso, who kissed so deeply on a forehead or the biting the upper lip kiss that Lee Teuk gave Sora on their last episode. 
So on the concert proposal, Sora was genuinely shocked and it may be against some conditions, that is why she said it was a foul.  
I was glad Park Jungsu persevere in showering her with lots of events that blew Sora away.  The impression he made last throughout the strike and that is when Sora started missing Park Jungsu and wanted to be more proactive and even planned the Nami trip. I would like to reiterated my belief that things between changed after Nami and confession may be done privately, that is why the interaction at the wedding shoot can made us all into jelly. 
call me delusional or anything but I do not care as I believe in my gut feeling. 
And this post is just to refresh our first love feeling for Teukso. 

Guest ice308

Duly noted on the ignoring part.. ;)
Just can't wait for PJS to get discharged next year and see him tweet again.. his hints are subtle yet "loud".. though I think he'll have to connect with the fans again & concentrate on his comeback first before giving us hints again. ;) Hope I can get a glimpse of him when I go to SK next year. :D
As for Sora, I have to be honest & say that I haven't watched a single episode yet.. but only because I'm waiting for the English subs. I usually watch K-Dramas when they're finished already because I don't like waiting for the next episodes. :)) I want to be able to watch it in one go. :D So yeah, once all subs are uploaded, I'll probably be the only one left spazzing about it or something. :)) 

tweetiaa

said:

I wonder.... What makes Sora stay up late these days? Since she still didn't too active in twitter, she must be doing something else! Hm, what was she doing? kkk :D Were THEY talking by phone, or maybe just katalk.... or she just searching some news about HIM or his photos in internet? or maybe she just can't sleep only? Arghhh.... molla!! Only Sora knows the answers! Kyahahaha =)) =)) =))

Hello Guys....I just got news from another thread

The ugly alert got rating 10% and the drama has best top teen drama in korea :D so I think that prove sora can acting well after dispointed dream high 2 got low rating =((

so fighting for sora....... \m/

k_craze

said: @lea2u thank you for sharing the concert video again. Brought back so much memories, like I said before this proposal is what I bring me to Teukso, in fact the whole WGM show. As I watched the fan video, I really thought that Sora is dating Lee Teuk and he has guts to that in front of fans!  

And this post is just to refresh our first love feeling for Teukso. 

Guest mayza11

@kaiskloset , unni,, can you send me those fanart.. or tell me where i can download those fanart... it's cute..

Guest jinheelove

@k_craze Sorry but may i ask when did sora said it was foul and he cheated??? sorry to disturb you but i am confused after reading your post

This is the best day ever since the last news aired...He like clear up something... 
Teuk said he wanna married and play "Marry U" who play also at WGM when Photoshoot sesssion..
kya!!!!!!!
For download the radio link here >>cre.maducksu 130612 My Friend (DJ 이특) Download 1 bit.ly/19pTo49 2 bit.ly/172kYEA 3 bit.ly/16dcMhc130612 My Friend (DJ 이특) Download 4 bit.ly/13BMbt5 5 bit.ly/14wx9pq 6 bit.ly/ZJoleg
Forgive me tonight.. i'll spamming my art work kkkkand found translate later....

BMj2ctwCQAA8UHk.jpg:large
@special1004 Wherever I go ... Wherever I step .... Which side to I'll see .. I keep coming back to you @reveramess

BMkJl9ECAAEwSD6.jpg:large@special1004 even if we're apart,i'll always be with @reveramess & also have to remember that I'll always wait for U