[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

#Visiting LJH
Sora already mention about visiting LJH at his "Paparotti" farewell party (Oct 2012), with the same consideration she wi
ll visit him at the right time (not get trouble from his superior). So, about her yesterday statement to visit him, wasn't only friendly answer.

#Selca with LJH
In a light note, that was not first time LJH take friendly selca with his co-star, at least I saw other two. And this was not the first time, his closeness with other female celebs become "hot-stuff" in K-media.

#Media-fuss
Known being single, I think the media will try linked them with whoever their work with, until proven one. To be fair, just like when Sora said she will visit LJH, Teuk asked Sora to visit him also become "a good news".   

#50000 won
If I'm not mistaken, this was a famous line from one of Korea's CF (not 50000 but 500 won). 

[Edit]
#Sora's yesterday tweet
She might post that tweet (along with that picture) because she sad have to promote "Paparotti" without main lead. At least her tweet said so:
제작보고회에 장호가 빠졌다..ㅜ
빠졌다 can be translated as to fall, but actually it has another meaning: be taken off, be left out, be not included (Korean-English dictionary). With additional
emoticon (ㅜ), I think en.korea.com has the closer meaning>> (rewording by me) I'm sad because Jang Ho (LJH character) didn't attend press briefing.

Seems like a fan made this "fake" 50,000 won bill for Sora..the lady resembles Sora and if you look on the bottom the serial number for the bill starts with SR(SoRa)..she is just mentioning that the currency is 50,000 W..I didn't get all the comments on the thread about this ava change..maybe it's over my head maybe someone can explain. I thought it was a simple look at the currency with my picture on it...I may have missed something?

sqd66

said:

Seems like a fan made this "fake" 50,000 won bill for Sora..the lady resembles Sora and if you look on the bottom the serial number for the bill starts with SR(SoRa)..she is just mentioning that the currency is 50,000 W..I didn't get all the comments on the thread about this ava change..maybe it's over my head maybe someone can explain. I thought it was a simple look at the currency with my picture on it...I may have missed something?

Guest tweetiaa

kirane

said:

#Visiting LJH
Sora already mention about visiting LJH at his "Paparotti" farewell party (Oct 2012), with the same consideration she wi
ll visit him at the right time (not get trouble from his superior). So, about her yesterday statement to visit him, wasn't only friendly answer.

#Selca with LJH
In a light note, that was not first time LJH take friendly selca with his co-star, at least I saw other two. And this was not the first time, his closeness with other female celebs become "hot-stuff" in K-media.

#Media-fuss
Known being single, I think the media will try linked them with whoever their work with, until proven one. To be fair, just like when Sora said she will visit LJH, Teuk asked Sora to visit him also become "a good news".   

#50000 won
If I'm not mistaken, this was a famous line from one of Korea's CF (not 50000 but 500 won). 

@tweetiaa, I saw it at sk텔링크 00700앱 CF (I think the model was a famous & young gag-man).^^

#I've been following some related news of LJH for months, he is typical person whose easily get closer with person he work with (even before his debut days). When I saw that picture, in my mind was "Ah, he also close with Sora" & when I heard Sora going to visit him, I take that as similar sentiment as Seohyun/YoonA said will visit Teuk. About K-media, I'm quoting statement from netizenbuzz>>

"(Journalist like to make) some follow up articles (because) that journalists love doing post scandals to summarize netizen opinions/sentiment." 

kirane said: @tweetiaa, I saw it at sk텔링크 00700앱 CF (I think the model was a famous & young gag-man).^^

#I've been following some related news of LJH for months, he is typical person whose easily get closer with person he work with (even before his debut days). When I saw that picture, in my mind was "Ah, he also close with Sora" & when I heard Sora going to visit him, I take that as similar sentiment as Seohyun/YoonA said will visit Teuk. About K-media, I'm quoting statement from netizenbuzz>>

"(Journalist like to make) some follow up articles (because) that journalists love doing post scandals to summarize netizen opinions/sentiment." 

Guest najwa85

salam
 that's leeteuk's tweet everybody is refering to.

wpid-1327505763875.jpg?w=620 class="entry-title" style="font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.3em; clear: both; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"120125 Leeteuk Twitter Update: this photo kekekeBy ywhy on 2012/01/25@special1004: I like a 50000 won like this kekeke. The point is not about my ideal type, but this photo keke
  cr:  super13stars.wordpress.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i am not sure i understand what he means. but there is definitly a connection between the two tweets.these two like to play with hints and WE LOVE IT.more hints pleasegood day FDs

najwa85 said:
 salam
 that's leeteuk's tweet everybody is refering to.

wpid-1327505763875.jpg?w=620 class="entry-title" style="font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.3em; clear: both; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"120125 Leeteuk Twitter Update: this photo kekekeBy ywhy on 2012/01/25@special1004: I like a 50000 won like this kekeke. The point is not about my ideal type, but this photo keke
  cr:  super13stars.wordpress.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i am not sure i understand what he means. but there is definitly a connection between the two tweets.these two like to play with hints and WE LOVE IT.more hints pleasegood day FDs

okay so leeteuks tweet had the same 50,000 won picture as his ideal type and now a tweet by Sora has the 50,000 won pic with her pic on it and she says it is the 50,000won for those wondering...well that is just a blatant hint and so we can say they are having funwith each other and I'm for one loving it .

Guest tweetiaa

[NEW HINT] PJS wore a new mask today! It's a STRIPE MASK!

480480_3901972287296_1998573160_n.jpg

Look at the mask, it's not only stripe but also with a small heart! Same pattern with PJS and Sora's stripe shirt that they wore in one of DC episodes ~ Stripe with a small heart! Kyaaaaa..... >_< 

My dear lovely FDs - I have nothing to share but just give you all AWESOME points for all your posts!!

Every vid, pics and anything gives me goosebumps!   good researchers!  and good search!

I especially like the striped mask!  How in the world did that happen?  Are they wearing sponsored brands we are not aware about?

Guest tweetiaa

viyra said:

My dear lovely FDs - I have nothing to share but just give you all AWESOME points for all your posts!!

Every vid, pics and anything gives me goosebumps!   good researchers!  and good search!

I especially like the striped mask!  How in the world did that happen?  Are they wearing sponsored brands we are not aware about?

tweetiaa said: viyra said: