[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Regarding Leeteuk's last Strong Heart recording, it's a 50-50 possibility that Sora will be there.. 
She'll be there because.... she was "married" to Leeteuk (more of dating rather than married :)) ).. they did have so many great moments and basing on Sora's interviews, they did get to talk about lots of things.. might even be some which he didn't get to say to his members.. so that can mean that she's a friend, right? And of course, to "dispel" rumors that they're dating... :D 
She won't be there because.... they're really dating and they want to keep it a secret.. because if Sora gets interviewed, who knows what Leeteuk's expression might be? It might give them away. :))

But it will really be great if Sora's there in Strong Heart.. it's kind of the "start" and the "end".. 
"Start" because we first saw them together there (well, not really together but you all know what I mean, right? :))).. strangers and barely acknowledging each other..
"End" because now, they're not strangers anymore and it will be the last public event that we get to see them together before Leeteuk leaves for the army..
It's kind of poetic right? :x Start and End in Strong Heart.. :D
But of course, it's really not the end because after 2years, we'll get to see their "Start" again.. :D

20120821_wegotmarried_1.jpeg

Eye Contact

It's true that when it comes to love the "eyes have it." In a face-to-face encounter, the first indicator of mutual attraction is eye contact. In fact, communication experts agree that if eye contact exceeds 70% during an interaction, the two people talking are probably more interested in each other than in the actual conversation. Similarly, if a person is not interested, a decrease in eye contact will be seen.

Seeing our DC how they look at each other like there was no one with them eventhough Sungmin was there, you can sense some non verbal communication that only them understands. It only shows how our DC understand each other. I remember that was the time Sora shows her jealousy and only by looking at Leeteuk she can say her feelings by using some random words. Definitely how she looks at him catches his attention and how he looks at her she knows that there is no need for her to get jealous . While looking at him she can sense some security though she says some words that hints jealousy, their eye contacts only says that everything is fine with them and her eyes and smile even show genuine happiness although the words she told him tends to be a jealous conversation.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

I hope we also get to see Super Junior sing Only U before Leeteuk enlists.. 
It's my absolute favorite out of all their songs.. made even more special because of the possibility that it was inspired by or for Sora. :x :D

The most adorable Prince Teukie

prince teukie,

Your enlistment is fast approaching and i can’t even imagine how sad the world is without you with us..that’s why i find my self writing this and hoping at least you will know how special you are, everybody in this world love’s you..i admire you for being so humble for the past few year but after i saw you in WGM i was able to see your inner self..the real Park JungSoo…you’re simply amazing..you makes me realize the essence of Loving in your own way..for how many years of living in this world i never get hook or addicted in any artist but right after i saw you in WGM you and sora becomes part of my life..it can give me joy and satisfaction after the most tiring day watching you is the best comfort to ease all the stress and burdens..i appreciate everything about super junior after i know you more..2 years with out you is a very sad part of our life as your fans but rest assure you that when the times you came back to us we still there giving you so much support, care and love..don’t be sad teukie, we might be apart from you but you’ll always stay into our hearts always..always remember there someone special waiting for your come back with so much love and care..

always be take good care of your self there and be happy..

we love you dearest Prince..Saranghae!!Love you!!Te Amo

Guest chiyokosadness

hi dear FDs..
just posting before hit the bed... tomorrow will be SJ 7th anniversary...event starts at the evening... keeping eyes on every pictures of teukie.. maybe we might see something...hope you guys will share something tomorrow..DC and FDs fighting!! ^____^
good night... 

Leeteuk+and+Kang+Sora+30.jpg  0.jpg

Just by looking the present and past..There are totally a big change between our DC. The awkwardness before ends up on comfortability between them. Just looking on their faces then and now a big difference you can see from them.

Who says that we are delusional??with these pictures..It took time for them to become like this..

Guest pepper1430271629

Good morning and evening folks! Since we're all TeukSo deprived these days...
here's my treat for all of you. Hope you'll like it. 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/295752/1/just-the-two-of-us-romantic
It is my first time writing a fanfic and I'm glad our lovely couple are the main characters. I'm not good at this, or in writing. Please bear with me.
Love you all! :)

Guest teuksoislove

FDs! Thank you for appreciating the FMV i made last time.

I made another one! Hope you'll love it the way you loved the first. :')

THANK YOU! :D

Guest chiyokosadness

morning my dear FDs...
its already 4am in Malaysia... seems that i didnt get enough sleep today... so i think i should write something during my free time right now..
its been a long time i been in lurking mode... seems that this thread are moving too fast... 
@viyra @shymaldita28 @mywebfoot i keep smiling when read their post... they made such a good opinions... because of their post my faith towards DC are increasing day by day.....
i read all the fanfics that create by @pepper @jerqu and @playerkbd... that was totally awesome... and i was thought when i was watching FMV teaser of the fanfic from @jerqu and @playerkbd i wish that i'm a millionaire... so.. i can make their ff as a film an cast Kang Sora and Leeteuk as a main character in their film LOL =)) 
@gdara123 to be honest... regarding your post before this.. i'm totally get annoyed with them... but recently after your posting something more positives about teukso couple... i'm welcoming you with a very big heart... i hope you wouldn't change your mind and heart again.... keep positive about them.. remember when at one moment you lose some faith about them.. think about some great moment that happen between them.. how their past and present related to each other.... :)i'm waiting for more insight and positives thought from you
regarding Leeteuk's interview lately.. i have a deep thought in my mind... i was thinking that teukie already has someone in his mind and heart... because he already has a deep thought his future plans after he releases from army... he wanna be more independent person and live in his own home... so, that means he already decide his future with someone.. for me... if he doesn't has anyone in his mind.. he will not think too far... he maybe already had a deep thought about this... i will keep faith that the girl is Kang Sora... unless he mentions other than that...but i will pray he will not be with other girl except Kang Sora... 
i'm not good at writing.. so, i will be in lurking mode most of my times.. all FMV and fanart are totally awesome too! pity me i'm not good at art or making video... 
@malonowa can i join your malonowa land too??? huhu ^___^ 
i never ships any couple before this.. DC made me like a crazy fangirl.. but i'm happy.. DC and FDs are now are part of my life... now i'm feeling much better after wrote something... huhu... 
i will continue back for lurking mode... ^_____^
edit:btw... regarding Leeteuk enlistment... since Park Jung Soo is counting his enlistment day... at one moment i'm starts to count too... its totally sad even i'm not an ELF... but i'm promise myself that i wont miss him but i will remember him.. that is more important ^^,

15dvyjd.jpg s4.jpg

Just want to have something to spazz regarding the black braceler of Leeteuk.. Sora's brown bracelet was not clear enough for me to view but still I tried to put both together. I'm just looking on the lock of their 2 bracelets and I noticed that SJ wears silver bracelets on the performance only LT has the additional black..

Edit : I topped the post

1. Wish Sora will guest in Strong Heart for Leeteuk

2. Both will have prosperous careers in the future

3. May they spend their lifetime together as couple and forever.