[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest meikatoLiz

@jerqu your story is totally awesome..I keep smiling while reading it..nice flows..waiting for upcoming chapter..heheheMy bed is calling me, got to go guys...good night all FDs ^^

@icelesguerra here's the link. Sorry got sidetracked. I was good at ignoring people but that troll just keeps coming back and dare mention me. Anyway here's the link http://www.hancinema.net/busan-17th-film-festival-red-carpet-actresses-48237.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter%3Cbr

ChoonHee21 said: Lt Twitter @special1004 : http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbewi6OPGo1rq9zqzo2_250.gif아 허리아파..ㅠㅠ이렇게 4번넘어졌어 ㅋㅋ 웃긴데 아프다..ㅠ[edit] Ah my waist is painful ..ㅠㅠ I fell down 4 times like this ㅋㅋ It’s funny but painful..ㅠㅠ
WAW.. He just tried to calm Sora with this post ^^

Guest malonowa

Hello sisters

I logged in and found 8 notifications! That's a first, and I reckoned something's up.
And boy was it!

Ladies I'm here to answer your call for intervention.

Leeteuk's mom agreed to open a branch of Kona Beans in my new beach front resort!
For days like today there will be spiked coffees available (free of charge, to those old enough) to calm our shipping nerves.

So come and enjoy while catching a glimpse of Leeteuk and Sora playing on the beach, with Fighting Juniors in the background.

Malonwa Land is still a safe place to be, since security was enforced we have had no breaches by trolls, antis or whatchamacallits!

Everyone (mostly ^^) welcome free of charge - 24 Hour special only!

@All our newcomers in the forum, Dimple Hugz to you.  Need help or advice just ask, and don't be afraid to come visit Malonowa Land.

When dropping by the beach front resort, I'm in the bar situated next to Kona Beans, if you want to drop by for a chat, sipping on a Pina Colada.

Dimple Love
Malonowa
President, Dictator and CEO of Malonowa Land

I just saw this on elf thoughts on twitter

After Leeteuk linked to tumblr everyone is wondering what else SJ knows/looks at. Asianfanfics?     

I'm also wondering when Leeteuk took this from tumblr does it mean he was also on the tumblr. Then if that is the case he might have checked all the news about Sora and her gown in Busan as well since he has the time to check this kind of links..

He might have seen Sora's pictures before he decided to post it on his twitter. No matter what people say I think his post is somehow a little related to Sora's incident. Since it happen in a public place and function

Eventhough Leeteuk has not said any word about his other half incident the gesture he has done is somehow a support for her. Since he posted it in twitter and Sora has changed her ava on her twitter on the same day after the incident ..and since she is still following him on twitter it means to say she was able to see Leeteuk tweet            

EDIT I topped the page

I wish Sora would have a successful career and most of all a wonderful and blissful love from Leeteuk for always

First, I want to thank everyone for keeping everyone up-to-date with all of the wonderful news about your DC. Sora is gorgeous, as always, but she shines even more these past two days. LT is handsome. Also, welcome all of the new DC fans. I am delighted to read your insights.

Second of all...Allkpop...I didn't like you for a while, but this time, you redeem yourself. You've shown Sora in a beautiful and elegant light. Also....for the allkpop community, I thank you for supporting Sora, because finally, more and more people are able to see her beauty.

I apologize for not participating in the 1000 page project for these past few days because I had been busy (I only sleep four or three hours for these past two weeks, if and only if, I was not taking medicine), and I have been sick...and the lack of sleep did not help quicken up my recovery. I said I would post about Sora in my next post, but I felt there is a more important issue I would like to address.

@gdara123: Sigh...
1. Give me evidence that they are not together. Don't make an opinion sounds like a fact without giving proof. There are enough evidences that are out there that prove that they like each other, now...as I say to my students, back up your claim with facts. If not, it is just an opinion.

2. And since it is an opinion, I don't see why you would feel obligated to come over here to try to "enlighten" us from our own perception. Who assigned you this job in which you want to "save" DC fans? No one did. Why do you feel you have to come and do this? I remember you said that you once felt that you just don't want people to become disillusion because you were disappointed by our DC, but as I stated in one of my old post, I have answered your question. I hope you can refer back to it because I do not want to repeat myself. I have the decency to remember and refer back to your old post; I hope you have that decency to do that as well.

3. Ignorance is bliss in some cases, but in this case, you have just shown your ignorance by claiming something that is not true. True...it says on the bottom "Who's Online In This Forum" however, it implies that it is for the whole Sitcom and Variety Show Forum. This is a thread. Therefore, all of the names you saw on the bottom does not imply they are visiting this thread. Please make sure you 1. Read and 2. Know your facts before you start making empty claims. There isn't as many lurker in this thread as you supposedly claim there are.

4. Before you start claiming that you don't understand why people are against you, let me ask you, are you being fair to DC fans? Are you going to each of the couple thread, claiming that their couple are false? Are you posting the things that you post, but alternating it to fit those couples, in their threads? If not, then you are not being fair to DC fans because you are just being judgmental, and yes, in this case you are acting as a troll in thread because you are not treating the other couples equally. So...as I stated before, don't ask why people are treating you this way without reflecting on your behavior.

5. And...my, aren't you a walking hypocrite. You said that you want to support DC, but yet you go and post a lyric that says otherwise. You said that you want people to prove to you that they truly love each other, but then you come and post that they aren't together. So...my question is this: What is your true color? Be truthful and tell us which side you stand. Thank you.

I'll come back and post about Sora and my thoughts about her, but I felt those illogical postings need to be address before I proceed with the more relevant posts. Thanks for putting up with my post. 

Hi !!
Good afternoon FD's
A phrase to share: 
"It is silent, is the biggest slap, ignore, most scar." Aday Ortega
So, us happy kekeke
"Love is like a cough, it cannot be hidden."  Italian Proverb
TeukSora.jpg
Have a nice day FD's!!!

1000 pages C=
tumblr_mbhgcuGVzW1rcb3ipo1_500.png

【12/10/06】
Leeteuk’s Tweet #5:

[KOR] 내일 콘서트 해요 많이와요!!!

[ENG] I am doing a concert tomorrow(,) please come!!!

[ESP] Mañana tendre un concierto (,) por favor vayan!!!

Guest icyou_768

Everyone please just ignore the spam that gdara posts because it is clear what her main objective is: she wants attention. Directly replying to her posts only gives her what she wants. She clearly knows that negatively posting in a thread which strongly supports Teukso will produce attention focused on her. 
It's quite funny how she tries to control our opinions and perceptions- wanting us to conform to her way of thinking. Ah, does that remind you of someone who we learned about in History class?