[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest VenyLoveDC

raeya

said: about COUPLE earring Please see this...

anyway.... Hy everyone... im being silent reader since long time...hehhe

my english so bad, so im not confident to post more opinion here...

im from indonesia ^^

shymaldita28 said:

baby4.jpg201210041936776333_506d67e9b3dec.jpg

Looking at these 2 pictures on the same event you can see some difference..The glow was missing

Busan 2011 eventhough she was tired filming on the same day her eyes were glowing and her smile since leeteuk has brought her in the airport

Busan 2012 Though she had a beautiful gown and she looks like a goddess, you can see the sadness on her eyes and the way she smiled..

As the saying goes " The eyes are the windows of your soul " It cannot hide the feelings inside..

Our princess is sad since Leeteuk was in thailand today and nobody was able to bring her to the airport in the same day like this last year..

Leeteuk oppa really gives her happiness and it shows with her..Sora is a very natural and transparent person where you can see right through her if she is sad, happy, nervous or missing some one...

KangSora interview

Once I start being in a romance or having a hobby life, I will be immersed real deeply into it.

= Did Sora just slipped her tongue??how she will find out that she will be immersed real deeply in a romance, when she did not started yet. Is there a romance along her way now adays..If I will analyse her interview there is difference between romance and hobby life.

Being immersed on a romance is what we call passion. Passion is something that you care about intensely or that you find very interesting.

Being immersed on a hobby life?? for me hobby is something you do specifically for fun. Just lke Sora's interest in photography.

Distinction of passion in romance and hobby life

So what is the difference between a passion and a hobby? First, a hobby can be casual, while a passion cannot. Someone may enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles in his spare time but not feel a particular need to do it every day. Jigsaw puzzles would be that person's hobby but not his passion.

People usually feel much more strongly about their passions than they do about their hobbies. Passions are consuming just like being in a relationship, while hobbies are not.         

In her past interview she view Leeteuk as her ideal man..and till now eventhough she works with other actors still she looks at them as her colleague in her industry but for leeteuk as what the FT said to her she looks at him in a different way. Though her co actor Lee Jae Hoon enlisting in the army she has only given her nice words..Visiting and writing a letter is only meant for leeteuk..

If we look on Sora interview she is constant on her answer eventhough the person will not be beside her, just like leeteuk who will be in the army..If you look on this 2 interviews. When the reporter asked her to choose between jb and jinwoon she answered jb but when there was an interview where leeteuk was included to those 2 she chooses him without hesitation. With these our heart should be safe and unwavered..This is what Leeteuk says when he said Sora's image..She is a constant person.

At one point, the reporter chatted with Kang Sora, who plays Shin Hye Sung, and 2AM‘s Jin Woon, who plays Jin Yoojin. At one point, the reporter asked whether Kang Sora would choose Jin Woon or JB, who plays a character of the same name.

Even with Jung Jin Woon right next to her, Kang Sora immediately answered, “JB.”

Jung Jinwoon incredulously remarked, “Daebak… really.” To this, Kang Sora defended her answer, reasoning, “Even if someone is sitting next to you, you have to be constant.

Compare with Jinwoon, JB, and Lee Teuk, Would you like to know who’s really ‘Sora Style’ ?. Kang Sora said “Leeteuk” without hesitation.

“MBC strikes is more than one month. I didn’t meet Teuk Oppa for a long time, I’d like to see a little of grunge (laughs). Teuk Oppa polite and humble. Manner? Of course, he’s the best.”.

Leeteuk :I’m being completely serious right now, but since I’m enlisting this year, I will 100% find a girlfriend before I leave.”

If that girl waits for me for two years, I think she’s somebody that will wait for me for the rest of her life,” he said. “If I do end up beginning a relationship before I leave and she does wait for me, I will marry that girl within 5 years.”

Sora : Once I start being in a romance or having a hobby life, I will be immersed real deeply into it

On Romance/ Relationship

He said : I'm being completely serious right now..

She said :I will be immersed real deeply into it

I said : hmmm the guy said completely serious while the girl said real deeply... guess I got my answer indirectly from both about relationship

Sora just happen indirectly professed her secret romance with someone as of this time...and when she was asked about blind date in WGM which she smiled shyly, therefore there was something that happen after and it gives me some goosebump when she smiled shyly.. No answer from her side about it means that she wants something to be kept in her mind and heart..

Don't expect that there will be admission between them since celebrities tend to admit only when there are pictures circulating in media. Just like Seven and Park han byul which they have kept for 7 years...Yoo In Na and her boyfriend just admitted after the pictures of them together strolling in the park at night..For lee min jung and lee byu hun admitted only after reporters saw her going to his apartment at night..Top and Shin Min Ah also admitted after pictures of them came out and afterwards they broke up..

Teuk in MNet Smile Thailand ^^   He looks a little sad like Sora in BIFF red carpet maybe because he goes to the army soon :(
cr: Super junior tumblr

tumblr_mbdmdw2AUJ1r4jurio1_250.jpg

remember??  
tumblr_mbdlaeVRo31r6ri65.gif
cr: Super junior tumblr