[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

I'm confused now...this  Saturday is a wgm episode..it could be that it's Woojung couple only..that special is probably a long episode?

Is it definite that DC couple will be on? Also what is this about meeting Mothers? Is that something that was said will happen or just random things being said on this thread or just your wishes?

Guest lallinachan

I fear we will not have teukso this saturday... but! even if we will not have them I guess MBC already has filmed something (just a feeling) and luckily we we'll see a preview of their episode!
I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong, and MBC will surprise us with even few minutes of DC!

Guest janetv

Super Junior’s Leeteuk reveals a physical secret on ‘Strong Heart’

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/super-juniors-leeteuk-reveals-a-physical-secret-on-strong-heart

LOL match made in heaven just bcoz of their spines??..its like meetyoursoulspine.com or somethig

..kekeke

Guest janetv

WGM MC Jake twitter update...

@jake82054: We Got Married restart! .. 17:10 every Saturday! Have a nice day ^ ^

http://s3.amazonaws.com/com.clixtr.picbounce/photos/bb4981f0-973a-012f-0a77-12313d050007/r600x600.jpg

Guest robinblue91

you people may of heard of speculation about teukso wgm filming with park minha!Anyone have idea what they are about?
178927_248542995259341_2120443672_n.jpg
Credit: (FB: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora by Gabrielie Dela Cruz)
its surely a recording as he has collar mic on!  and there is speculation he is wearing THE RING..:Pbut for the star king recording they both have different clothes on, right?
9vju32
anyways... can't wait for Saturday! so anxious!

Guest sueis0702

Sora was so concerned about her husband. You can see from ep 19 at amusement park, Lee Teuk looks so pale and dizzy after rode a scary ride. Sora grab his hand tightly trying to comfort him I think. I love to see this actually.. "delusional mode on again" hehehe

Guest elijawol

Mmmmm..I wonder how our beloved teukie will react after seeing this billboard......maybe he will look like a bull...hahahhaa...I still remember in one of teukie interview that he envy wonbin natural handsome look and now he will saw his wife sora very close to wonbin?"I don't know what to think now...I think the situation making fun of teukie right now...hehehehe" but don't worry oppa ur still no.1 in sora sui heart! fighting!!!

Guest janetv

Sora was so concerned about her husband. You can see from ep 19 at amusement park' date=' Lee Teuk looks so pale and dizzy after rode a scary ride. Sora grab his hand tightly trying to comfort him I think. I love to see this actually.. "delusional mode on again" hehehe[/quote']

yeah she's really taking care of him that day....

Guest janetv

you people may of heard of speculation about teukso wgm filming with park minha!Anyone have idea what they are about?

Credit: (FB: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora by Gabrielie Dela Cruz

its surely a recording as he has collar mic on!  and there is speculation he is wearing THE RING..:Pbut for the star king recording they both have different clothes on, right?

anyways... can't wait for Saturday! so anxious!

here is it Minha twit

댄싱위드더스타 댄스연습중...옆방에서 특삼촌이 우결촬영중~우리 만났어요^^ http://p.twimg.com/AvC3QzDCEAAaobT.jpg

[ENG] @Pure_Minha having dance practice for Dancing With The Stars... Uncle Teuk's filming WGM in the next room~ we met each other^^

Guest ahduh

Weeee!!!! so the filming din happen at mango six cafe after all..It could be their secret meet up prior to filming! Hee i wished! But why film at some working studio instead of a usual date.... Whatever it is.... Filiming did happen!

Weeee!!!! so the filming din happen at mango six cafe after all..It could be their secret meet up prior to filming! Hee i wished! But why film at some working studio instead of a usual date.... Whatever it is.... Filiming did happen!