[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

[info] According to TV  guide from local MBC, This week's WGM will be substitued WGM special  program, will NOT be aired new episode. because of general strike of  MBC. ( cr. @aesi_hj )

Double sadness. Another week without teukso.. Oh my. :(

Thank you sqd66 for the amazing blogs with HQ pics. :) I have a question about one blog, the first pic of Sora in this blog..

http://blog.naver.co...gNo=70130616656.

The very first one when she was holding a phone and probably a script.. Do you think it is a behind-the-scenes pic? Because I watched the episode where she was wearing this particular outfit but I didn't see a scene like this. I was thinking **delusion mode is on**  that we finally get a pic of Sora holding her phone just like how we all gathered pics of Teuk holding his phone all the time (award shows, kona beans & etc.) lol. At that time, we hope it is Sora he is texting and then Sora said in DH2 conference that they actually text outside WGM. :) And we are all like, "that is why he is always holding his phone?!" :) Just my delusional moment there. lol.

@Moielle - Oh.. so he had this mannerism for quite some time now but if I am guessing it right, those videos were all from SS4 which means Sora & Teuk met already.. **delusion mode on again**.. Do you know if he has this mannerism before him & Sora met?

@hiedi - that was not a lame idea. haha. :) I actually like it.. lol.

@lallinachan - we are the same. :) I need my dimple couple meds too. lol. And thank you for the DH2 press conference video.

@akane_tran - finally! post some more! :) We miss you here.

Just wanna share this gif that I found in tumblr. I think it is really funny & i re-watched this episode. lol. Does Teukkie really have a reputation about being too oily?

1-7.gif

2-4.gif

3-2.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

CREDIT: keep-calm-and-love-kpop

I also found another fanpage of TEUKSORA.. Here is the link at their fanpage in facebook.

http://www.facebook....ePantip?sk=wall

They have a lot of interesting fan arts there that you guys might like. I think they are from thailand (not sure though).. I also did some screencaps of their page because they are selling a TEUKSORA hoodie/jacket. I think it is very cute and nice of them to do that. I don't know if they are going to use it for something special or just for the sake of having one for the fandom. I do not understand some of their post because it is in another language. If someone in here can understand this, hope you will let us know.

Here are the screencaps of the jacket/hoodie they are selling (i think)..

a1-1.jpg

a4-1.jpg

I think this is the design.. if you look at it.. it is really cute and nice.

a2-1.jpg

Here is a screencap of their facebook page if you want to visit. I am just really happy to see the support that our couple is getting from different parts of the world.. just here in soompi.. we are all from different places.

a3-1.jpg

**I hope they send a couple version of this to Teuk & Sora. Haha. That would be nice. :)

CREDIT: WGM Dimple Couple Pantip (Leeteuk & Kang Sora)

Guest kaelstorm

Does anyone know where or if i can watch this clip with subs, or if theres a translation somewhere?

Thank you!

eng subs has been taken down alr. there's only chinese subs if you can understand.

all FDs should watch this FMV.

really well put together, cant stop smiling throughout the vid.

credit to baidu dc bar

EDIT : the song in the FMV is "a little love" by fiona fung

A FD pmed me about ss4 sound of music for yesterday.

I was mass deleting all the pms and accidentally deleted that one. forgot who it was.

whoever u are, here you go. there's probably more out there if you youtube the date. ^^

anw, you CAN see in the clip the passage where teukie did the thing even if it's a cut so it should be good enough right? if it's not, just pm me again. he looks both as if he's having lots and lots of fun and really tired. poor him.

mieru, zettyliyana,gail (u know who u are. ^^), bulkgoguma, and others (sorry dont have time to remember everybody ^^"), I'm sorry I'm taking forever to reply to ur pms but i receive dozens pms each day asking me stuff and goodies and i need to clear my inbox space every time and its quicker to go through theirs (vs u girls just talking to me...) so i never find the time.. T_T.

anw. at least i thought i'd say "much much love back" since im already here. :)

Its ok akane_trans, i understand that. Your info really helped me to know SUJU well. I'm hoping that SS4 will be held in Malaysia after Singapore. I will not miss this SS4 like previous show.. Please god. Grant my wish. Please tears.gif:rolleyes:w00t.gif

Guest xianlie90

Our FD friend from dimplehouse.blogspot.com just release her new chapter of Dimple Couple FanFic =>> He Said She Said  :) 

Seriously, if you guys are really thirsty with teukso, i recommended you to read her FF ^^ its really cure me~ lol

and here's recaps for Dream High2 EP3 from dramabeans ==> Dream High 2: Episode 3

EDIT:

& about Sora's magic bag that you guys talk earlier

Kang Sora’s backpack + headbands from We Got Married (updated)

untitled-1-copy2.jpg

a reader asked about this backpack ^^  so it deserves a post hehe

the backpack that kangsora was carrying also known as the  magical backpack hehe coz it had many surprises for leeteuk inside of it  ^^

the backpack is from a brand called 49N the bag is called B-CT4U in hotpink ^^

actually the pictures im using are from Shindong’s multisung ^^ the teukso picture and the bag’s picture ^^

it’s soldout at most stores i viewed but just in case you wanted a link here

untitled-2-copy1.jpg

also on the same episode Kangsora wore a headband set by Rosa Bella called poppy vivid hairband

you can find it here priced for 9,000won this is an Extra post lol so we’ll go back to finding Suju’s  things ^-^ i really admire her sense of style and loved to write about  them 

Credits: superjuniorstuff.wordpress.com

Guest 33ru_mieru

@lallinachan & xianlie90 - Thanks for the link so much ...love Sora and Hae Sung (DH2) so much ^O^

@teuksoralover - LOL so much of delusional mode....I am so tempted to say "no he never stick out his tongue like that before WGM"....makes both of us happy LOL. Thanks for the funny epi9..... that Eunhyuk...everything that comes out of his mouth, if we take it lightly, it is super funny....super hillarious!! He really sacrificed a lot for Dimple Couple...^^;; thanks Fighting Junior for loving Leeteuk so much~

btw, you can put that pic of Leeteuk with his tongue and Sora's version too on your signature so everytime i see your post, i get to see :P

@akane_tran WUAAAAA ELF!!!!! akane_tran!!!!! Yay!! come come spread some love~....OMG!! the tongue pic!! these few days, that has become my fave :P

btw....you post hillarious hae sung's pic ...then suddenly below, very cool Sora..... I tend to see Hae Sung as Hae Sung and Sora as Sora so when I see them together....it feels weird cause they are different person to me, but they look the same!!!..@@ pardon my craziness...

btw..what do you mean by accompanying guardian?? LOL ..why you put that comment on picture of Leeteuk and Henry? 

and that one....hulk hogan peep on marlyn mingro...-_-'''' so wrong!! LOL. Did he do this on SS4 Seoul 20.11.2011 too? -_-''' 

@Joongbo4evr -

try this one -->

cr.  oniongring

check on the comments...some viewers made some explanation about it. 

if you can read chinese:

- part 1

- part 2

cr. cshiny

SSTP with Kang Sora and Leeteuk is one of my most fave of Dimple Couple moment...THANKS TO SHINDONG TOO!!!

@FD Subteam (janicetly, kopi_c_st, scatterbrain & enrell) - Can I have a favour? can we do Eng sub for the video SSTP above? thanks first~ :P

@kaelstorm...

aiks...cannot see don't know why...i will try again tomorrow :)

@KIMINAEKA....

The picture you post below my message.....Oh My God -_-'''' why you post this in the middle of the night??? (my time)

Good night Fighting Dimples~

Guest kiminaeka

our prince (?) crazy.gif

hecc.jpg

g28w.jpg

l01c.jpg

ybno.png

cr: 2teuk

@KIMINAEKA....

The picture you post below my message.....Oh My God -_-'''' why you post this in the middle of the night??? (my time)

Good night Fighting Dimples~

OMO! I bet it was from 강심장 (kang shim jang .aka. strong heart) newest ep?? LMAO at that chest hair!! xD hhahahha!

btw, at first pic, he looks like a character that jump out from a manga (comic) *o*

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ beauty right?! tongue.gif i got shocked too, yes i think it's from Strong Heart or maybe Star King (not sure)  

511418711.jpg

different person with someone on this pic? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Updated: ohh i read a review from Dramabeans, most of said that DH2 so bored :( so sad... fightinggg Sora!! 

‘Dream High 2′ begins to develop its love lines by Allkpop

(LOL at christin3 comment on that article: "in the end, who will be jealous? Leeteuk~" laugh.gif

Guest xianlie90

OMO! I bet it was from 강심장 (kang shim jang .aka. strong heart) newest ep?? LMAO at that chest hair!! xD hhahahha!

btw, at first pic, he looks like a character that jump out from a manga (comic) *o*

@33ru_mieru: you're welcome dear :)

@akane_tran: I often look up  for you (spying?) in twitter :P kkk (no, i'm not a stalker xD)

It seems like you just got home after having fun in taiwan SS4 with other ELF & SUJU!! ^^ I enjoying reading your tweets, especially when your updates about SS4 at Taiwan few days ago :)  btw, thx for sora & teuk goodies that you share

Guest 33ru_mieru

special1004   Lee Teuk                                                                                             콘서트4회후 바로 스타킹에다가 오늘같이 얼음같은 날씨에 밖에서 우결까지!!내일은 잠좀 자야지 으실으실하당~그래도 역시난 아직 건강한가봐!!!^^날씨야 빨리 따뜻해져라!!!7 minutes ago

----edit: end of twitter in Hangul---

(posted at 2:06 AM - Singapore Time)

cr. Leeteuk's twitter - special1004

---edit: below is not the translation----

I want to smile very very very widely.....what is he talking about?

^_____________^

and by the way, from my goguma friend....Yongseo still shooting despite the staff going on strike...

so, we just got to watch them late....Gwenchanna gwenchanna...as long as they continue to shoot~

special1004   Lee Teuk                                                                                             콘서트4회후 바로 스타킹에다가 오늘같이 얼음같은 날씨에 밖에서 우결까지!!내일은 잠좀 자야지 으실으실하당~그래도 역시난 아직 건강한가봐!!!^^날씨야 빨리 따뜻해져라!!!7 minutes ago

^_____________^

and by the way, from my goguma friend....Yongseo still shooting despite the staff going on strike...

so, we just got to watch them late....Gwenchanna gwenchanna...as long as they continue to shoot~

You mean the Woojung couple? Yongseo are no longer on WGM.

I though Eunjung was hurt and couldn't film. Hopefully that means DC is filming also.

We can hope that's why Leeteuk is smiling...okay so it's probably not because of Sora but one can hope..LOL

Guest lallinachan

special1004   Lee Teuk                                                                                             콘서트4회후 바로 스타킹에다가 오늘같이 얼음같은 날씨에 밖에서 우결까지!!내일은 잠좀 자야지 으실으실하당~그래도 역시난 아직 건강한가봐!!!^^날씨야 빨리 따뜻해져라!!!7 minutes ago

^_____________^

Don't have a clue......  I'm waiting for the full translation... but I can see a "4" in his text, so I guess he is referring to Super Show 4. ç_O

콘서트4회후 바로 스타킹에다가 오늘같이 얼음같은 날씨에 밖에서 우결까지!!내일은 잠좀 자야지 으실으실하당~그래도 역시난 아직 건강한가봐!!!^^날씨야 빨리 따뜻해져라!!!google translate:

4 hoehu just stockings, plus a concert like this outside in the freezing cold weather to We Got Married! Hadang going to be going to be tomorrow some sleep go to sleep - but still healthy yeoksinan hangabwa! ^ ^ Come to warm, sunny day soon!

Credit:Leeteuk twitter

atleast teh tweet is about WGM ...

and did you notice 33ru_mieru how I made my self believe that when you wrote:

^_____________^

I totally thought that's what Leeteuk said and that was a translation you posted and not your feelings....Geez I need to not jump to the wrong conclusions! I guess I am DC deprived and looking for anything blush.gif

Guest teuksoralover

@kaelstorm - thanks for the vid! I watched it well. Worth watching while we miss those teukso moments to come :)

@xianlie90 - Wow. That backpack is sold-out? I have to say though that it really helped them that Sora used it during their date. It gave it a boost. :) I have to ask though, what is Shindong's multisung? Is that a fan page of his? So they post Teukso there too?

@33ru_mieru - haha. I will. I will find a cute pic of Sora doing that mannerism and put it here. ;) Waaahh! I need my teukso.

@kiminaeka - that is from starking right? lol. Then suddenly the sexy version.. I don't know how to react. haha.

I can't wait for the translation of his tweet too.. I searched and could not find it. Gotta wait patiently! :( But when I used google translate.. it mentioned we got married.. atleast it is about WGM and finally he tweets about it. Yay!

Anyways, I am kinda confused here.. So Woojung is still filming even if there is strike but they will just not air it right away or the former WGM Yongseo was filming WGM before even if there was a strike during their time of the show? So which is which? :)

And about our Sora's drama, her drama is up against some good ones too.. the story is developing & people keep on comparing it to the original which adds pressure to the whole cast esp to her and jinwoon since they are considered as leads. I just think people will not enjoy the drama if they keep comparing it to the first one which we all know has a lot of fans.. I'll keep watching it and support her though. Well, sorry for talking too much about it.. :) I'll stop here.

Since I have no goodies right now.. I'll just share this fanvid too. :) I don't know if this was shared here already but still worth watching while waiting..

credit:08jekah

Plus, I just wanna say something, even if there are no new episodes but I can see that FDs are trying their best to keep this FD thread & spirit alive. :) I saw this thread in Soompi's homepage as one of the most popular thread in here in the past few days.. I was like, "wow!".. because despite not having a new episode this thread is still visited often. I like it! Go fighting dimples. Our efforts are showing. Hope people will come out more. :) 

Guest 33ru_mieru

You mean the Woojung couple? Yongseo are no longer on WGM.

I though Eunjung was hurt and couldn't film. Hopefully that means DC is filming also.

We can hope that's why Leeteuk is smiling...okay so it's probably not because of Sora but one can hope..LOL

During Yongeo time, MBC staff also went on strike...during those time, no new WGM episode being broadcasted, but according to my goguma friend, the shooting continue...

so when they watched the show, it was few months later...after the shooting...

btw...so sorry about the comment after the tweet...i have edit and put a line to avoid confusion :P

@teuksoralover

Thanks for the MV ...

About Woojung, I am not sure, but one of the FD mentioned Woojung had a shoot on 3rd Feb...

Then I remembered during Yongseo time, MBC also got strike, so I went to ask my goguma friend, she said the broadcasting stopped but the shooting continued..

About the dramas, I didn't watch DH1 so I can't compare. So far, I found some part of the drama is a bit boring (probably because I don't understand what they were talking about). However, I am still excited cause I wanna see the changes in Sora's character...wanna see how Hae Sung slowly changes..edit: Do you remember Leeteuk ever said that genius can never win over someone who works hard? I want Hae Sung to prove to everyone that.

I love her interaction with Yoojin, Rian and JB.

Below is the pic of Dimple Couple during their date...

According to fans in Baidu, this was taken yesterday..

Wow Leeteuk, your schedule is really full.

0207w.jpg

cr. @analogirl_

another ones, the messages for the fans. As I can't read Hangul at all, not sure what they were writing. but as you all can see the message by Sora-ssi...

dated 07.02.2012

messagetofan.jpg

messagetofan2.jpg

cr. Fuchoin_

@kaelstorm - Ah I finally can watch....lovely video with lovely song :) Thanks for sharing

@cati_21 - Thanks so much for posting about fanfic... Even though I am not the type who read fan fiction but I am sure many FDs here love it ^__^ Thanks for supporting Dimple Couple

Guest kiminaeka

*quoted image*

cr. @analogirl_

another ones, the messages for the fans. As I can't read Hangul at all, not sure what they were writing. but as you all can see the message by Sora-ssi...

dated 07.02.2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr. Fuchoin_

according to @analogirl_ twitter:

홍대에서 우결 촬영하나보다ㅜㅜ 친구가 이특 보고 내 생각 났다면서 사진도 보내줌...ㅜㅜ... 강소라는 필요없어......

(from google translate) WGM filming in Hongdae (?)

팔짱 끼고 걷는 것따위 부럽지 않다

(from Google translate) walking arm in arm is envy (?)

so, Teuk & Sora walking arm in arm (linking arm) ? wub.gif ahhh i miss them so much tears.gif

EDIT:

[TRANS] 120208 @special1004 4 hours just stockings, plus a concert to We Got Married!go to sleep - but still healthy! ^^ Come to warm soon! (cr: SuperELF4)

or

[TRANS] @special1004:after 4 concerts and made a record for starking,today's weather is like ice i went out to make a record for WGM!!i must go to bed tomorrow tremble~although iam very healthy!!!^^weather ah,plz get warm soon!!! (cr: yaoyao13sj)

Guest teuksoralover

@teuksoralover

Thanks for the MV ...

About Woojung, I am not sure, but one of the FD mentioned Woojung had a shoot on 3rd Feb...

Then I remembered during Yongseo time, MBC also got strike, so I went to ask my goguma friend, she said the broadcasting stopped but the shooting continued..

About the dramas, I didn't watch DH1 so I can't compare. So far, I found some part of the drama is a bit boring (probably because I don't understand what they were talking about). However, I am still excited cause I wanna see the changes in Sora's character...wanna see how Hae Sung slowly changes..I love her interaction with Yoojin, Rian and JB.

*quoted image*

cr. @analogirl_

dated 07.02.2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr. Fuchoin_

Okay.. :) So they film back then (even though there was strike) but the braodcast was delayed. Thank you for the info. I watched season 1 of DH but I did not really like it that much (Sorry, no offense to the fans.. I did not like the acting but the song covers were great). Sora's loveline is getting interesting but her LOVELINE with TEUKIE is the most interesting. :)

Annnddd... I have to say THANK YOOOOUUUU! :) I was screaming when I saw the pic.. So they had a date yesterday??? wow.. they saw each other again finally.. :) Yey! I am waiting if someone could tell us what was written there. :) I am excited! And finally, it is just the two of them and not a double date. I hope more pics will come out soon.

{edit}

according to @analogirl_ twitter:

홍대에서 우결 촬영하나보다ㅜㅜ 친구가 이특 보고 내 생각 났다면서 사진도 보내줌...ㅜㅜ... 강소라는 필요없어......

(from google translate) WGM filming in Hongdae (?)

팔짱 끼고 걷는 것따위 부럽지 않다

(from Google translate) walking arm in arm is envy (?)

so, Teuk & Sora walking arm in arm (linking arm) ? *quoted image* ahhh i miss them so much *quoted image*

EDIT:

[TRANS] 120208 @special1004 4 hours just stockings, plus a concert to We Got Married!go to sleep - but still healthy! ^^ Come to warm soon! (cr: SuperELF4)

Thank you for the fast translation of Teuk's last tweet. :) FDs are getting fast now.. this is what happens if we get deprived. Haha. So I guess he tweeted this after his date with her. It seems like it was a happy date since he tweeted about it. And the thought of them walking arm in arm makes me smile.. :) Sparks are still there because people watching them are envious.. Awww..

Guest lallinachan

콘서트4회후 바로 스타킹에다가 오늘같이 얼음같은 날씨에 밖에서 우결까지!!내일은 잠좀 자야지 으실으실하당~그래도 역시난 아직 건강한가봐!!!^^날씨야 빨리 따뜻해져라!!!google translate:

4 hoehu just stockings, plus a concert like this outside in the freezing cold weather to We Got Married!  Hadang going to be going to be tomorrow some sleep go to sleep - but  still healthy yeoksinan hangabwa! ^ ^ Come to warm, sunny day soon!

Credit:Leeteuk twitter

atleast teh tweet is about WGM ...

and did you notice 33ru_mieru how I made my self believe that when you wrote:

^_____________^

I  totally thought that's what Leeteuk said and that was a translation you  posted and not your feelings....Geez I need to not jump to the wrong  conclusions! I guess I am DC deprived and looking for anything blush.gif

OMG! that's AWSOME!!They had a date yesterday XD *happily jumping*

@enrell: Arienblurr has made a translation of the SSTP call. Could you  guys make a subbed version of this too? since we have a month without  WGM episodes maybe this can help to keep strong^^;

you can find it here: http://dimpledsmiles...mshimtapa-call/

You need a full video of that radio show... I'll try to find it.. if  someone know where can be downloded plese let us know... well, this only  if enrell accept to subb it, of course^^;

*pretty please*

@33ru_mieru: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE PICTURES!! :wub:

... by the way, am I the only one that find strange that people in that picture look at the one who is taking the picture, and not to the lovebirds (who are oblivious of anything else but themselves <3)... is the photograph so more eye-catching than two famous person walking by? --- > do not mind me, I'm blabbering in a happy and not rational mood LOL!! Hope some elf stalker took more pictures, and hope they did not interfere with the lovebirds XD

Guest chikuma

Wah,i'm so happy and giggle all the way when saw the picture of WGM shooting..really make my day bright and cheerful.I'm sure Leetuk will be aware that Sora's birthday is just around the corner and prepare something special about that.He already confess in Christmas special episode that he have many things to do to Sora.Airplane event and proposal event is one of romantic and memorable scene in WGM.So i cant wait to see what's next.

Speaking of DH2,many fans of Dream High drama complain about the plot and scene of DH2.I think it quite hard to maintain the intensity of  the drama despite of different idols and actors involved.As a fans of Sora i  will support her by watching DH 2 online on live broadcasting.The target group of audience also different from other dramas, so i'm okay with the rating.