[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@teuksoralover : You're welcome! :)

@alga215 : I think he deleted the tweet coz he re-read himself and figured that people would, in all likelihood, take things the wrong way and he would get attacked again because Sena did cry over HyukJae hurting her feelings. So that episode was not all that funny in that sense. That and people might even infer from what he said that he and HyukJae ganged up to bully the girl, made her cry and still felt good about it, which would be even WORSE coz then both he and HyukJae would get attacked. And Teukie's JUST been bashed for his tweets. So I actually approve of his move to delete that particular tweet. He should just send HyukJae a text. There were just too many ways in which that tweet of his could get interpreted wrongly and leaving it there would be an open invitation for trouble.

Guest Moielle

EunSeo gives me a really princess vibe with the constant hair-tossing and all. Sometimes I wonder if she is really like that or if she is only this way because of the program coz Sora is not like that and the rest of the girls, even though they all have very distinctly different characters, they do not come across as being half as vain as she does. Then again, most of our groups of friends will have members that are not quite the same as we are. But yeah, it is because of this princess behavior that EunSeo is not really sitting well with me. Personal opinion.

Honestly, when I saw her on the previous episode I sensed that there is something about her. I ignored it until I read the link to a webpage of a blogger talking about her exuding negative vibe. There are people that because they hide their true self so much that the hidden personality can't help but leak and there are people that could sense the negative vibe. Anyways...Let's wait and see on the next episode on how she will be.

Guest lallinachan

Yes,  i think Donghae's really into Eun Seo. At this point, i don't feel Eun  Seo feels the same. During the Everland filming, fan accounts said that  TeukSo's very close even when the cameras weren't rolling and DongSeo  was the complete opposite. There was zero interaction. I honestly think  Donghae went for the looks when he chose her. When they were in the car,  they couldn't even converse. Eun Seo tried talking to Donghae but the  poor guy can't even respond properly. People watching the livestream  commented, "This is why you shouldn't go only for the looks." I think  that is why she chose Eunhyuk the next time around. Hyukjae's really  funny and maybe she felt she could talk to him more. But since she saw  Sena cry, i felt that she felt burdened so she finally responded to  Donghae. Watch the clip again, i saw sadness in her eyes after she left  Eunhyuk and went to Donghae's side. Well that's just my  opinion.  Eunhyuk should just have stuck to Sena from start to end. They look  really cute together. While i commend him for choosing who he really  wanted (Eun Seo), he should have not rejected Sena harshly. Now, he  looks like a bad person. However, is still love you Lee Hyukjae!

Anyway,  i still will support Donghae whether or not he and Eun Seo will become a  permanent couple in WGM. I'd like to see Donghae as a husband.  :)

Maybe you are right, I have not grasped her personality yet... well,  we'll see^^ hope Donghae have chosen a fine woman that is not only  pretty^^ I want him to be happy <3

I'm so HAPPY for teukie tweet!! I'm seriously going to adore his loose  mouth!! LOL!! (even tought it's not always a good thing, but we can  always count that he is sincere, sometimes too much LOL!!). I feel like  say  "HAHA!!" to all those who trashed the show because "it's fake"  "it's all scripeted" "they are only pretending to have feelings/interst  for each others". Have they seen it without prejudice? It's not good to  think that people always act only because they are on screen, it's not  fair. And If teukie has risked to tweet something like that, well, it  must have gotten on his nerve too to be tagged as "fake" just because he  is in a show.

really I know it's kinda childish (and I'm not a child) but it got on my  nerves reading all those comments, it's rather offending to speak like  that, not abaut a show, but abaut people who are giving all their might  like teukie did, and Sora too.

sorry... I had to get it off..... and teukie did a good thing to delete it, don't wish him to be trashed again^^;

EDIT

seems like Donghae and  Eun Seo are not confirmed---> article

EDIT

seems like Donghae and  Eun Seo are not confirmed---> article

I want Sunhwa and that dude as the next couple !!! Make this season interesting !!!!!

This season is becoming too slow and too linear.

I have watched season 2 and season 1. The couples then are much more interesting and fun to watch.

Haiz....

This season has become too idol-centric !!!

Haiz...

The new PD really have to wake up his idea !!!

I want Sunhwa and that dude as the next couple !!! Make this season interesting !!!!!

This season is becoming too slow and too linear.

I have watched season 2 and season 1. The couples then are much more interesting and fun to watch.

Haiz....

This season has become too idol-centric !!!

Haiz...

The new PD really have to wake up his idea !!!

You said it all bro! The main thing i liked about WGM is that it showed me other korean celebs that international fans do not know because they are not idols. I really wish if the producers chose an idol to be part of the show that is going to be a less famous one. Just take a look at Adam Couple. At the time Brow Eyed Girls are finally getting the fame they deserved and 2AM was still not famous but after the couple ended the groups were hundred times more famous! As a fan of 2AM since their debut i wonder if they would as famous as they are now if Jokwon did not took part in WGM...but i'm digressing here XD

I think DongSon couple were actually confirmed but maybe, the comments after today episodes were not what the producers were specting. A woman cried! And the other one did not look as happy when going to Donghae side, and like someone already wrote about it, this ruined the image of the couple.  I really hope they will not be another Super Junior in WGM. Teuk is enough and Kyuhyun doing the chinese version...is almost like SJGM instead.

You said it all bro! The main thing i liked about WGM is that it showed me other korean celebs that international fans do not know because they are not idols. I really wish if the producers chose an idol to be part of the show that is going to be a less famous one. Just take a look at Adam Couple. At the time Brow Eyed Girls are finally getting the fame they deserved and 2AM was still not famous but after the couple ended the groups were hundred times more famous! As a fan of 2AM since their debut i wonder if they would as famous as they are now if Jokwon did not took part in WGM...but i'm digressing here XD

I think DongSon couple were actually confirmed but maybe, the comments after today episodes were not what the producers were specting. A woman cried! And the other one did not look as happy when going to Donghae side, and like someone already wrote about it, this ruined the image of the couple.  I really hope they will not be another Super Junior in WGM. Teuk is enough and Kyuhyun doing the chinese version...is almost like SJGM instead.

I think the new PD is experimenting too much on his concept of WGM. From pit-a-pat to Suju dates, its like everyone is still confused on what they should do over there. WGM never seems so boring ever since they started the show.

I am watching Hyundon and Taeyoon atm. Initially i wasnt a favourite of Hyundon, if you seen earlier part of season 1, he seems abit childish. But for his 2nd marriage, it is quite fun to watch them actually. Quirky couples.

For this season, after Brave couple left, its like the show is 'neither here nor there'. When i saw Sunhwa paired out with that MC dude, i was shocked and the PD further tease us with their edit on them buying groceries, cooking and eating together at that dude's apartment.

Haiz....

Guest fightinglala

Wookie is jealous that Sungmin follows Sora. He's asking Sungmin to follow him too!!

Wook, you should have been part of Fighting Junior! It shall be a joy seriously. Hahahah!!

I'm enjoying this feel! Kang Sora feels like really a part of the Suju family :)))))

I loooove it!

I think the new PD is experimenting too much on his concept of WGM. From pit-a-pat to Suju dates, its like everyone is still confused on what they should do over there. WGM never seems so boring ever since they started the show.

I am watching Hyundon and Taeyoon atm. Initially i wasnt a favourite of Hyundon, if you seen earlier part of season 1, he seems abit childish. But for his 2nd marriage, it is quite fun to watch them actually. Quirky couples.

For this season, after Brave couple left, its like the show is 'neither here nor there'. When i saw Sunhwa paired out with that MC dude, i was shocked and the PD further tease us with their edit on them buying groceries, cooking and eating together at that dude's apartment.

Haiz....

Yes, Pudim&Jelly are a great couple hahaha Of course there is no romantic vibe but their since of comedy is a match made in heaven haha

My thought exactly! WGM has a simple formula that is works fine! Don't know why the PD's are so egger to do something so different.

I did not watched the Pit-a-Pat yet because i could not find subs. But as a fan of Sunhwa i would like to see her ^^  Just found it hahaha going to watch now~~/o/

Yes, Pudim&Jelly are a great couple hahaha Of course there is no romantic vibe but their since of comedy is a match made in heaven haha

My thought exactly! WGM has a simple formula that is works fine! Don't know why the PD's are so egger to do something so different.

I did not watched the Pit-a-Pat yet because i could not find subs. But as a fan of Sunhwa i would like to see her ^^  Just found it hahaha going to watch now~~/o/

U found the sub??

I think right now, WGM is on a phase, whether to maintain their own winning formula, or to bring in as many idols to join. It's whether they want a short-term or long term success.

There are people who watched season 3 because season 2 and 1.

Anyways, hope Lee Teuk really do his best in this show and take all the criticism in his strides.

U found the sub??

I think right now, WGM is on a phase, whether to maintain their own winning formula, or to bring in as many idols to join. It's whether they want a short-term or long term success.

There are people who watched season 3 because season 2 and 1.

Anyways, hope Lee Teuk really do his best in this show and take all the criticism in his strides.

Yep, kshownow just put it on their site =D

Yep, i'm prof of that haha i'm watching season 3 because i like the two others ^^

Guest ulielyuli

@AllRiseSilver: @special1004 Scripted or not, whatever it is, it seems like I can’t do variety shows from now on hyungㅋㅋ What’s the point of being funny, when I became a complete a**hole…ㅜㅜ

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver What do you mean, a**hole~ You worked so hard, didn’t you!!! I wouldn’t have been able to survive if you hadn’t been there!!! That hardworking look that’s overflowing with passion!!! Everyone said they watched because of you~^^ Don’t worry about it, your grasp and feel of variety is really  the best!! Whoever dares to say anything, bring them to me!!!

@AllRiseSilver: @special1004 No, no matter how I look at it, I was an a**hple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But of course, the best chemistry goes to EunTeuk!!!!!! As expected, everything I do together with Hyung makes me feel the most comfortableㅋㅋㅋ

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver You’re shouldering the rifle, right!!! If it had been scripted we would all be nice people. “Wah~ I’m happy~^^” Does it just end like this? That only happens in fairy tales, right? This is a group blind date on a variety show, man~ You did well!!! Don’t be disheartened!! You’re the best^^ Hyung is envious of you~^^ㅋㅋ

(T/N: The person who ‘shoulders the rifle’ is the one who carries the gun and protects the rest of the members.)

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver It’s because you’re popular that’s why they’re like this~^^ World anchovy!!! Fighting until you finish tomorrow’s last musical!!

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver Hyung overheard the PD-nims around us saying that our members’ variety sense is overflowing~^^ Let’s continue to work hard in future too!!! EunTyroneㅋㅋ Congratulations on the final performance of your musical being sold-out!!!

Source:@AllRiseSilver, @special1004

Translation by:@AllRiseXiahTic

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701

Just find it out and I want to share here....

seems like Leetuk try to comfort Eunhye... because some audience (many... I guess) judge Eunhye.. being a bad person because he made Seena cry...

well... Eunhye.. feels very bad too..

I haven't figure out what exactly happened on today's episode, I watched the live stream but didn't understand Korean language at all. have to wait the English sub first...

what do you think guys???

@AllRiseSilver: @special1004 Scripted or not, whatever it is, it seems like I can’t do variety shows from now on hyungㅋㅋ What’s the point of being funny, when I became a complete a**hole…ㅜㅜ

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver What do you mean, a**hole~ You worked so hard, didn’t you!!! I wouldn’t have been able to survive if you hadn’t been there!!! That hardworking look that’s overflowing with passion!!! Everyone said they watched because of you~^^ Don’t worry about it, your grasp and feel of variety is really  the best!! Whoever dares to say anything, bring them to me!!!

@AllRiseSilver: @special1004 No, no matter how I look at it, I was an a**hple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But of course, the best chemistry goes to EunTeuk!!!!!! As expected, everything I do together with Hyung makes me feel the most comfortableㅋㅋㅋ

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver You’re shouldering the rifle, right!!! If it had been scripted we would all be nice people. “Wah~ I’m happy~^^” Does it just end like this? That only happens in fairy tales, right? This is a group blind date on a variety show, man~ You did well!!! Don’t be disheartened!! You’re the best^^ Hyung is envious of you~^^ㅋㅋ

(T/N: The person who ‘shoulders the rifle’ is the one who carries the gun and protects the rest of the members.)

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver It’s because you’re popular that’s why they’re like this~^^ World anchovy!!! Fighting until you finish tomorrow’s last musical!!

@special1004: @AllRiseSilver Hyung overheard the PD-nims around us saying that our members’ variety sense is overflowing~^^ Let’s continue to work hard in future too!!! EunTyroneㅋㅋ Congratulations on the final performance of your musical being sold-out!!!

Source:@AllRiseSilver, @special1004

Translation by:@AllRiseXiahTic

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701

Just find it out and I want to share here....

seems like Leetuk try to comfort Eunhye... because some audience (many... I guess) judge Eunhye.. being a bad person because he made Seena cry...

well... Eunhye.. feels very bad too..

I haven't figure out what exactly happened on today's episode, I watched the live stream but didn't understand Korean language at all. have to wait the English sub first...

what do you think guys???

My observation.

The guys stayed together in a dorm. They have mobile phones and they know each other numbers. If they need to talk or discuss, they should be able to call, sms or meet right. Why should they use Twitter ? For everyone to see their discussions?

For e.g

Let say my 'gf' is not happy with me, so she tweet me, then i saw it and tweet back. Everybody would know what is happening right?

Yes. There is no such way to use a tool for social medial. Popular persons use twitter, facebook or what not to liaise with their audience personally but the way they use it, it kinda ..................

Guest bulkgoguma

I don't know i should tell my 2 cent about today episode.. but,I think this is the worst episode of teukso episodes.. the reason 

1) not much teukso moments ( even no hug scene - pd cut their hugging)

2) i'm a woman.. feel really bad for sena. this episode seriously hurt her feeling. I don't balame only eunhyuk but also eunseo. 

In other reality show, it's okay for being funny, but hurt another 2 person, NOT FUNNY.. maybe he wanted to be honest but there are unwritten rules in this world. One of them - don't you ever betray your friend... 

Donghae, sorry.. please choose another girl for spending your lifetime... 

sorry, for eunhyuk biased... sorry

Even for the sake of variety show, I still feel what Eunhyuk did was over the line. There should a boundary to what extend you can joke around. The show is being broadcast-ed nationwide. The least he can do is to be respectful. The fact that he's an Idol doesn't make it OK to sort of humiliate a girl on TV show. Sooo not cool. If you really want the girl, sincerely want the girl, do it outside, without having to hurt other people on TV in front of thousands of viewers. And that EunSeo girl, likewise, lack of common sense. Haish~~ It was nice that Teuk tried to settle things at the end, but damage is already done. Heh. 

I actually cried when Sena did. It was wrong but eunhyuk knows he acted like a a**hole and Sena seemed to have accepted his apology. Really he is saying he was trying to be funny and I can see he didn't mean to upset Sena just was trying to get Donghae.

Again I think I post this on each of my posts but Love Sungmin!

Let's not say bad things about Eun so...we don't know her and to bad mouth her just because she has the "beautiful" sexy woman image is wrong. She may be what you say but that's who 2 of teh suju members chose and It may be for looks but they made the choice,hopefully there's more to her since they spent time filming with her.

Guest bulkgoguma

I actually cried when Sena did. It was wrong but eunhyuk knows he acted like a a**hole and Sena seemed to have accepted his apology. Really he is saying he was trying to be funny and I can see he didn't mean to upset Sena just was trying to get Donghae.

Again I think I post this on each of my posts but Love Sungmin!

Let's not say bad things about Eun so...we don't know her and to bad mouth her just because she has the "beautiful" sexy woman image is wrong. She may be what you say but that's who 2 of teh suju members chose and It may be for looks but they made the choice,hopefully there's more to her since they spent time filming with her.

actually, i planning to watch donghae and eun seo in wgm but not anymore... no more.. seriously. When sena cried, it's really hurt my feeling.. last week episode, i still tried think positive about eun seo... but, today.. not anymore... Sorry.

i have to say i haven't seen it yet because of the comments. i'm reluctant to see eunhyuk, who i always have liked, doing something uncool. poor girl. 

and now it seems like the members are trying to comfort eunhyuk. as azuazwa163 said, the damage is done.  

i see that nobody seems happy with the blind date, less/no teukso moments >> FD unhappy, SJ dating >> ELFs unhappy. I hope WGM crew get this blind date thing over and done with fast. what a mess. and what is up with the editing! they always do this to us. they don't show things in the preview. 

sorry for ranting. 

Guest tainocchi

About Eunhyuk and Lee SeNa: It will be quite a story to tell the kids. 'When daddy first met mommy on a reality dating show, I made her cry. Oh, and I chose someone else.' lol Well, who knows in some parallel universe they belong together. ^^ I like them . They look good together. So I think it's unfortunate there wont be -to be continued- with them.

TeukSora: Gah I want to see their fortune telling episode so badly.