[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hmm... As much as I love this couple, I cannot help but feel that so far all of Dimple's episodes have been skewed one side: Teukkie's. Why is there no backroom interview for Sora? There should at least be one already. I would love to hear from her as to what she thinks. Was she really impressed when her hub's fangirls started to scream?   How did she feel when he was doing the macho man-talk thing with Choi Min, when he bagged the 10-sec cameo on her drama with her... How does she feel to even have Teukkie for husband??

Anyway, I had fun watching this episode. I had cramps watching Teukkie paste their couple sticker over Choi Min's face on the poster. Reminded me of what he did with Song JoongKi's face in Hello Baby! =P

Thanks for the chinese sub link jjuhyun, :D

This ep so funny.. Leeteuk is so jealous of that Choi Min guy... and their whole conversation is full of meaning behind. lol... :lol: Esp when Choi Min said he already has kissing scene wuth Sora, Leeteuk reaction is daebak! hahaha. But i dont understand why it ended so suddenly? is the video being cut off?

OMG... no preview for next week? i guess next week there should be a scene where Leeteuk holds Sora's hand... and wat about the school uniform ep? will it oso be next week's ep?

....ahhhh... i cant wait for another long week..... :(

Hmm... As much as I love this couple, I cannot help but feel that so far all of Dimple's episodes have been skewed one side: Teukkie's. Why is there no backroom interview for Sora? There should at least be one already. I would love to hear from her as to what she thinks. Was she really impressed when her hub's fangirls started to scream?   How did she feel when he was doing the macho man-talk thing with Choi Min, when he bagged the 10-sec cameo on her drama with her... How does she feel to even have Teukkie for husband??

Anyway, I had fun watching this episode. I had cramps watching Teukkie paste their couple sticker over Choi Min's face on the poster. Reminded me of what he did with Song JoongKi's face in Hello Baby! =P

i agree with you. how come there isnt any backroom interview for Sora? Or is she really that busy filming that the staff from WGM cant even have time to interview her?.. hmmm... :blink:

What do you mean it "Reminded me of what he did with Song JoongKi's face in Hello Baby!"? :blink: You mean Leeteuk did the same thing by pasting his own face over Song JoongKi's face with his Sistar Wives? :o sorry coz i didnt watch Hello Baby... OMG... dont tell me he really did that?? eeee... if yes, then isnt him repeating the things he did for his Sistar Wives to Sora? :crazy: Thats not very fair for Sora though... I really cant imagine about the ring incident... -_- I hope he will do something more for Sora. :unsure:

But up till now, i still love and support this couple! :wub:

i agree with you. how come there isnt any backroom interview for Sora? Or is she really that busy filming that the staff from WGM cant even have time to interview her?.. hmmm... :blink:

What do you mean it "Reminded me of what he did with Song JoongKi's face in Hello Baby!"?  :blink: You mean Leeteuk did the same thing by pasting his own face over Song JoongKi's face with his Sistar Wives?  :o sorry coz i didnt watch Hello Baby... OMG... dont tell me he really did that?? eeee... if yes, then isnt him repeating the things he did for his Sistar Wives to Sora?  :crazy: Thats not very fair for Sora though... I really cant imagine about the ring incident... -_-  I hope he will do something more for Sora. :unsure:

But up till now, i still love and support this couple!  :wub:

i thought i'm the only one who felt weird that sora never had backroom interview ^_^

yes leeteuk did pasting their picture (sistar, kyumin and leeteuk) on SJK's face. but his jealousy that he showed over SJK is different jealousy that what i saw in today's episode, because at HB when they have house warming party leeteuk even call song joongki for bora because he know that bora is song joongki's biggest fans. he doesn't have any problem with bora talking with SJK on the phone, he doesn't show his jealousy there  like the way he show his jealousy to sora's drama partner on this episode. the one who got jealous was their baby kyumin. it's soo funny ^_^

no preview for the next episode o_O". wonder what'll happen next... aaach can't wait

Guest jinayafer

when i was wathing it on live stream yesterday, there was a preview... i'm not sure if this is the picture 2n69isx.jpg but she was wearing this in the preview...after the last part of episode 4, they were talking inside the car... i'm also curious why there's no backroom interview of SoRa... i would love to see her reaction as well, but maybe next week, hopefully... i actually watched HB where he also puts pics on the face of SJK :lol: but it wasn't really jealousy or something, it was nothing, compared to yesterday's episode ^_^:wub:

i hope someone will put the preview, i really can't explain it well, :lol:

i hope someone will translate it here, hehe... i want to know the conversation of that guy and our prince :lol:

hellokittymao : I don't watch 'Hello Baby' either but I remember reading about it in allkpop (can read it here). It was the baby he was concerned about, not the women in that house. tongue.gif It made me cramp coz it's such a childish reaction but coz it's childish, can tell it REALLY bothers him! XD

Maybe no backroom for Sora next week either coz I think they're heading for the airport after this so that Sora can get to Busan? Aii... When will it happen then?? huh.gif

I look forward to next week! My grasp of the language isn't that fantastic but I think they agreed in the car that they would do a mission together at their respective tv appearances. Woohoo!! wub.gif

PS : Must find subs for Brave Couple this week too. Park SoHyun mentioned Teukkie/Dimple Couple to her hubby this episode and I wonder what she said.

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM LeeTeuk SJ and Kang SoRa FaceBook FanPage

[TRANS] 111103 SUKIRA (KTR) – Leeteuk saw Sora’s photo ^^

n5qzxj.jpg

Here's the Video

cr: oOGybZzOo@youtube

thanks to Ana Domingo for the tip ^^

[TRANS] 111103 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio – Leeteuk & Eunhyuk

Listener: Eunhyuk-ssi, you really feel like using the computer right? It’s not convenient when your hyung is using right?

EH: Yup, it’s okay. He’s my hyung.

LT: What?

EH: Leeteuk-ssi is using it to look at Kang Sora-ssi’s picture.

LT: That’s because you kept using your phone.

EH: I used it for awhile only~

LT: No, we looked at it together just now.

EH: Yup, it’s okay, since he’s the hyung.

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

hmmm..maybe Leeteuk has seen Sora’s photos at Style Icon Award ^^..I wondering what he thinks about that photos ^^

VinniE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WGM Rating of this week is 10.7% ABG (111105)

and Kang Sora has No. 1 searching on Nate when WGM aired. I wish next episode Sora will have an interview in blackroom..I really wanna know her inner thought about her husband..are you guys having same feeling with us ^^?

cr: Nate

~R~

Translate from Chinese sub. (the parts where he had conversation with Choi Min)

-I hope I translate correctly and I already did my best-

(Part One)

(Sora was practicing her lines with ChoiMIn inside the Cafe, while LT stands outside)

LT: Oh...they have started filming already...

(continues pasting stickers on the drinks and looks at his wife...)

MC: Oh...she's laughing with CM!

(LT tries to see clearly)

LT: Why is she laughing?

(jealousy...hahaha)

(Then LT saw their drama poster at the side if the cafe & he walk up to have a closer look at CM)

LT: This must be him...

MC: Oh...he's not bad looking!

(LT started to put the pix of him n Sora in CM face)

MC: Omo! He better not do it!

(LT hesistated)

LT: I will get punished...

(LT smile sheepishly and tries to peek inside the cafe to make sure no one looking)

MC: Omo! He pasted it!

(LT pasted it finally and ran away! Lol!)

MCs: HaHaHa!!!

(lT went back to his corner continues pasting the bottles and suddenly the strong wind blew and made the posters stands fell behind him)

LT: OMO! Scare me!

MC: So he really gets his punishment after doing the prank...

(LT kindly picks up the stands n place them properly n went back to the poster to tear off the sticker on CM face)

LT: Sigh... I shall let u off this time!

MCs: Hahahaha!!!

-Conversation with the director...

(LT saw Sora and CM rehearsing their lines again n this time he went up to them purposely...)

LT: Hello! First time seeing you! Nice meeting you!

(LT seems like forcing to put on a smile.hahaha and he scans through his rival...)

LT: It must be hard on you.

(He passed CM the drinks with the sticker on and oso the wedding invitation card)

MC: The drink can't be poison right? Lol

(Sora laugh when she saw the invitation card)

LT: Open up and see.

(CM opens the card and starts reading...after awhile he looks at LT...)

MC: LT must have wrote; This woman is mine and you better back off!

LT: I think you should know about it.

CM: Oh...there is still a card...

LT: Yup!

CM: Then you should take back the drink.

LT: Oh! No! It's for you!

CM asking Sora: You both married?

Sora: Yes! Yes!

(Kept nodding her head...hahaha so cute)

CM talks to LT: Oh, it must be only for show! Variety show!

(LT was stunned by CM words)

LT: I think you should congrats and give us your blessings.

CM: ...Well...Then congrats.

LT: I heard there is a break up scene between you two. So when is it?

(CM was stunned by LT words)

CM: Well there isn't gonna be any break up scene. For what I know.

(CM kept flipping and looking at the card)

LT ask Sora: you come over and stand beside me.

(Sora listens to KT and stands beside him...haha so sweet)

LT ask CM: We are very matching right?

CM: ...ahem....

LT: Don't you think so?

(CM watch but didn't answer)

LT: Oh but you don't seems happy?

CM: Oh no! No! Anyways it's just variety show.

LT: I've did some searching on you on the internet and you have a great body!

(CM smile)

LT: Then pls take good care of my Sora.

MC: Hahaha!!! He's saying my Sora....

(CM bowed and said ok)

LT: How old r you?

CM: I'm 26

LT: You born in yr 87 right?

CM: You are my hyung right?

LT: I'm year 83!

MC: Oh! ...he's trying to use his age to tell him show some respect!....lol)

(Then both LT and CM shook hands while Sora can't stop smiling at seeing how jealous LT was... Lol)

-to be continue-