Out of these choices, which would you want?

OMGAWD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungified

Cooking! Because I don't know how and surely can't cook well and I don't want to live on take-outs and ramen noddles. XD

Guest nobody knows

I chose athleticism

mostly cos I just like sporty guys ahhaa

I can cook, and everything else is kinda like .. idk not that important to me, so ..

Guest cheerydumdum

oh man this is haaard. a good dancer is super attractive, but so is a guy who can draw or a guy who can cook! D: why isn't singing on this list?

i guess i'll choose cooking, so we can cook together. :)

oh man this is haaard. a good dancer is super attractive, but so is a guy who can draw or a guy who can cook! D: why isn't singing on this list?

i guess i'll choose cooking, so we can cook together. :)

because i knew singing talent would probably easily dominate the other choices and its more of something you have or don't

the other talents can actually be achieved through hard work.

im VERY surprised athleticism topped the artistic and musical skills :o

but its still early. :D

Guest prisonerzero

Cooking 'cos I don't really know how to cook things and have never really been allowed to, so it'd be nice if he could show me some things when I'm at his house or something.

Guest parkjimin

Photographyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

I like photography and I would love him to teach and help me improving my skills

i want to choose guitar too but haiz we can only vote for one

Guest janicebigbrother

My ex was really good in piano as he composed some of his own music before, it was the best piano music I've ever heard and I still like it to this day. He's been improving in photography ever since he dated me as he bought a DSLR and knows how to take pro pics now. He's not very athletic but he does lift weights. He owns an acoustic guitar and can play a simple tune so it's not a talent but he still knows a bit. As for drawing, I think him and I are on about the same level, we can sketch decently but we take quite a while to do it as we're not artists.

My ex was really good in piano as he composed some of his own music before, it was the best piano music I've ever heard and I still like it to this day. He's been improving in photography ever since he dated me as he bought a DSLR and knows how to take pro pics now. He's not very athletic but he does lift weights. He owns an acoustic guitar and can play a simple tune so it's not a talent but he still knows a bit. As for drawing, I think him and I are on about the same level, we can sketch decently but we take quite a while to do it as we're not artists.

thats one talented richard simmons guy. id like to meet him.

Guest shakemyhand

I'm really attracted to dancers, cause I love dancing. My past crushes have been on poppers/bboys/choreographers. There's something just so attractive about a guy who knows how to move :) 

Cooking.. LOL I don't want a boyfriend who has to starve himself for his mommy to come home and cook for him =( 

There's this thing called fast food. It keeps any man from starving. ;)

I want a girl who can cook. I may just start eating breakfast.

If not, then an athletic girl.

Amazing deductive reasoning skills would be freakin' awesome, but that's not a choice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest I_play_with_dolls

I chose drawing, I'm a huge fan of art. To be honest I think being musically talented is cool but it isn't really that attractive, I never found being serenaded with music a turn on.

Archived