Out of these choices, which would you want?

OMGAWD

Guest nana544

Cooking because I am not such a good cook :)!!! If my future bf/husband is a cook then I'll be satisfy!!! It'll be awesome if he's a chef!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cooking, athleticism, and being able toplay the piano are all quite attractive to me.

i think athleticism more...just because i lack in that area more than the other two.

• 4 weeks later...

Although I'd want my boyfriend to be musically or artistically talented, I'd rather him be able to cook, even though I don't need him to cook well. As long as he puts in the effort to do some cooking and help me whenever I make dinner, I'd be ecstatic. ^^

With that said, dancing and playing guitar and/or piano come in second and third place in my choice of talents~

Guest PinkWaffles

Photography<3

I think it would be awesome if my partner was talented in this area.  It really takes a lot of skill to capture the perfect moments in people, everyday life, objects, etc. 

Also, you can keep these visual memories for a lifetime and more to cherish.

Cooking would be nice but, I'm already good at that; I also don't want rivalry and I don't share~

Guest Amethist

l can't cook at all >_<, so l'm ok if my partner can't either. (fair is fair, right?)

lt would be fun if he would be a good dancer, cause l love to dance so then we could dance together, or it would be nice if he could play guitar/piano so we could jam together =). lf his hobbies match mine like that, l think that's a very nice thing ^^.

• 5 months later...
Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i said guitar because if the guy is too good of a cook, i'll probably turn into a pig with my gluttony :P

Guitar is nice because i like music and it sets the mood.

Guest happybubble

I chose piano so he could teach me how to play. Cooking is nice too but if he is a better cook than me then I'd be really insecure -_-

Guest aikogranados

Cooking... i find it very sexy when a man can cook! I'm already a musician and I'm a pretty good cook so I don't need the guy to be a musician,... its funner to have fun and cook together!

My hubby is pretty artistic and an awesome cook anyway hehehe ;p He doesn't play instruments but he can sing so... Yup, that's good for me heheh...

ALSO, i know its non related here but.. he also enjoys some Star Trek so... I'm very very happy to have him as my husband hehe

Archived