The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

yongshins2 said: ShilohB said: Sharing this from @Wintercherub (Twitter)

[Park Shin Hye's Star 1 Interview]

Qns: Park Shin Hye's songs are always very good to listen to anytime. Please name a male singer whom you wish to sing with?

PSH: Zion.T from BUMKEY..I like his candy sweet like voice a lot. It's alway nice no matter when l listen to it. If I have a chance, wish to sing (with him) together~

Original chinese translation cr. TripleEdoubleLU:-

Q: 朴信惠的歌什麼時候聽都很好。舉一個想要一起唱歌的男歌手? ▲BUMKEY的Zion.T,很喜歡他像糖果罐一樣的聲音。不管什麼時候聽都很好聽。如果我有機會想一起唱

Now.. i think this is YH's friend :D the one he suggest for that bucket challenge =)) Aigoo!! these two..

lets sing this song..i think they should have this song as their theme song =))

crdt to @asianpopgirl for this song lyric :x

Guest IvesIvy

Just only for sharing...

Is YongShin real?

I've been wondering if YongShin (Yonghwa and Shinhye) is a real couple.. It's always been a "Yes" and a "No" because of some of the evidences that the shippers have been giving us... So today, I'm going to analyse if they are a real couple or not!!

1. Baeksang Awards 2012
Many have been saying that Yonghwa's brave enough to point to Shinhye during his performance. So I extracted some parts of Yonghwa from a fancam and the one that is shown on television!

On TV,
Yongshin+1.jpgThis was where Shinhye and Geunsuk were sitting during the awards ceremony! Geunsuk may be irrelevant, but he should involved in this! Looking at the height of the stage from the ground where the award recipients were sitting, it's possible that Yonghwa could be pointing at Shinhye during his performance.

Now, let's see Yonghwa's angle of pointing and glancing! During 2:20,
Yongshin+2.jpg Yonghwa's body was facing the front. Using the first picture, can you try to put yourself in Yonghwa's position and see where he's pointing at? He seemed to be focused at one place!
Now, let's see 2:38.. Yongshin+3.jpg O.O It seems to be another person! It is a bit more to the left from our perspective! If he was pointing to Shinhye just now, was it Geunsuk this time?
Now let's check out 3:28 Yongshin+4.jpg
 Look at where he's glancing to! Compare this with the places (people) he's been pointing to! Who was it? Shinhye or Geunsuk?

3:36
Yongshin+5.jpg
Same place, ain't it?

3:46
Yongshin+6.jpg
4:10
Yongshin+7.jpg

4:51 Yongshin+8.jpg

And finally, 4:54 Yongshin+9.jpg
After pointing at 4:51, he smiled (seemingly laughing) and pointed again at 4:54. This time, it's more to the left again from our perspective. Compare this to the other pictures I've posted.
So, I'm speculating that at 4:51, he pointed to Shinhye but Geunsuk showed a "jealous" (jokingly) reaction, that's why Yonghwa laughed at him and pointed to him to show that he also liked Geunsuk other than Shinhye..

** In fact, throughout the whole video of this fancam, he kept glancing to that direction, but it was too fast for me to pause and print-screen them..
Here's the link: 

However, one reason why I don't really believe in this couple is that...
*Look at 00:56 to 1:02 from the video I've uploaded below:
The MC was looking at his script while teasing Shinhye.. I think that it may be scripted.. Of course Shinhye should know the lyrics but I don't think the MC knew anything about the Dooley couple..
Okay haha sorry for being a wet blanket.
Let's look at 2:50 to 2:54 when Shinhye was about to walk up to the stage to receive her award.
She seemed to be waiting for something.. It can't be that she didn't know where she could walk up to the stage; the stairs were as wide as the stage!! So she must be waiting for Yonghwa to give her the flowers! That means, she must've known that Yonghwa was going to give her flowers! Why? In my opinion, they must've talked about it beforehand since CNBLUE would be performing in that awards ceremony.. Which means that they've chatted before the day of the ceremony!! However, he didn't walk to her before she walked up to the stage (LOL) because he could be caught so close up on camera hahaha.

Now, 3:14 to 3:22.
That's when Yonghwa appeared on stage to give Shinhye flowers. They were looking at each other before he ran away. The male MC clearly saw that heart-warming scene, but let Yonghwa escaped. You know, he could've stopped Yonghwa at the moment when Yonghwa gave Shinhye the flowers but pretended that he couldn't stop him and called "Jung Yonghwa-ssi...". This was to prevent their dating rumours from spreading! And this was kind of weird, because it should be normal for friends to give each other flowers like what we normally see on awards ceremonies (watch those entertainment awards ceremonies), but the MC seemed to make it exaggerating!
I know this is going to be contradicting to what I've said previously that the male MC was just going according to the script, but I think the MC must've known a little of something behind these 2 kids. The MC was kind enough to let Yonghwa go, because the 2 of them were actually quite close. They both were on the same variety shows before. One was Eco House and the other was when Yonghwa appeared as a guest on Quiz That Changed The World.

And at this time, Geunsuk made a very big reaction and teased Yonghwa for not giving him flowers. So, I should be right about the moment that Geunsuk was jokingly angry when Yonghwa pointed to Shinhye during CNBLUE's performance. Because the 3 of them are good friends! I hope all of you will get what I am saying..

Keep watching the video.
Shinhye thanked Yonghwa. As an international fan, I don't understand the tone of Koreans but Shinhye talked so sweetly when she thanked Yonghwa, especially the last few words!
And after all the thank-you speeches from the 4 people on stage, the MC helped to confirm that both of them are just friends! See, he's really helping them and preventing them from any rumours. Shinhye seemed hesitant to reply "Yes." to the MC's question regarding if they're just close friends. So I would think that both of them are really dating.

However, I am still doubting all these. You know, it's an awards ceremony. I am thinking that the producers wouldn't have anything interesting to talk about Shinhye so they made use of the fact that Shinhye and Yonghwa are close friends to create some fun. If you see what the MCs talk about with the other 3 award recipients, they're drama-related (if I'm not wrong) and only Shinhye's conversations were so much different - it's all about the dating rumours with Yonghwa!! So in my opinion, it could be scripted.
50% true, 50% fake. It's up to you guys to think whether it's true or not!

2) An interview (HanLove)
Even though international fans wouldn't understand what they're saying, but I think all of you should be able to infer if they're really that close.
Here's the video:
(cr. to the uploader)

If you're smart enough, you can infer easily. Let me help you..
Look at the part when the MC asked them questions and gave them options "A" and "B".
If they're interested in one another, they would peek at each other's answers upon raising up the options.
Did they peek at each other's answers?
Yonghwa immediately peeked at Shinhye's answers for every question. As Shinhye's an actress, she should know all these details well. That's just my opinion.

And at the end of the interview..
10:31 to 10:41,
it was like they're in their own world already! Yonghwa started doing the peace sign with the placards and Shinhye got interested in it. Yonghwa then showed her how it's done! They were playing already! And from 10:40 to 10:42, they looked at each other in the eyes and smiled. They quickly looked away realising that the camera is not off yet and both of them looked so awkward especially Yonghwa after that eye-contact and trying to show that it's fun playing with the placards.
People may say that they're just partners on a drama and are just close friends.. But if you look into it, it may be not as simple as it seems. From that eye-contact and those smiles, they must be superrrrr close to the extent that they're dating but trying to hide it from the camera lens.

Okay, that's all for today! Next time I'll be inferring if the couple is true using all of the translated interviews of the two together! Goodbye~

my POV: Yonghwa keep glacing and point in one direction because
            of Shin Hye not JGS.. YONGSHIN ♥

fullcreditto:OngYingYi..

Guest IvesIvy

JUST FOR FUNNNNN :))

Lately, OTHER SHIPs linked to (shin hye) or (yonghwa) get upset because
of CNBLUE junghyun posted photos w/ shin hye in I.G. and they get along
well in seoul fashion event that night..

OTHER SHIP             : Why do you always forget me? (refer to YH / SH)
Yonghwa/ShinHye    : Because there's NOTHING SPECIAL about you..
                                 try to check YONGSHIN thread for you to understand.

do you understand guys... :)) just joking ..

Guest IvesIvy

fitrah90 said:

ivy0903

said:

sonjawong0214_213c

said:

ivy0903

said: @sonjawong0214_213c

PSH : I know i have a lot of rumors but dooliers please we'll keep that
     as secret .. Yonghwa & his members had worries for past few days..
      because of so much bashers exposure junghyun eyes get hurt..
      He decided to use eye protection to avoid HEAT---HATE-RS ...

just for fun :)

please quite about my rumors w/ yonghwa...that's secret..

:)

ctto

@ShilohB.. thanks for your detailed about yongshin...love it..

@ivy0903 .....luv your long conclusio bout yongshin please continue for next dot dot connection..it really fun to read at least little by little others people will think yongshin is real..

@sonjawong0214_213c‌ keep posting here dear we will missu. i will pray jong hyun eyes can get better after the heat from haters gone... @fitrah90‌ @yongshins2‌ @BluenB‌ @ganada‌ @narye‌ @NaryeL‌ @blue25‌ i'm waiting your post.. lets sailing this thread with warmly and happily while drink cofee with burger... lets party. :x ~O) ~O)

Guest IvesIvy

fitrah90 said: dear my sweet friends @ivy0903.. can i add something about the video..
this one maybe more clear. from blossom.. i always refer on this uploader. you can hear Shin Hye voice at the end of the video when the male MC teased her (we can reassure that Shin Hye sat close to this person-> who record this video) And more thing, Yong Hwa's gaze. you can see it clearly where his eyes gaze were aimed.

credit to the uploader. thank you :)
just to add this.. thank you :) and correct me if i am wrong :)

Guest IvesIvy

@Ju_fishlove
 @ElsieL

HELLO LADIES, i saw you in awesome :)
could you please join us.... dooliers are humble and understanding..

ENJOY and WELCOME.. :)

Hello sonja.. sorry for keep bothering you last few days..
Don't worry, we are matured enough to have simple mis-understanding..
Never mind me.. I love you too.. ♥

Our couple is lovely, even Minhyuk is lovely, Dooliers are also lovely..
that is called resemblance.. :)

Hoping that our couple too will show us on how they love each other
by saying  "ILoveYou"  on twitter :))

Choi In Ha characterTRANS
Rough translation of 'Choi in ha'Character Introduction for Pinocchio
"Cr:Nevrmind @ soompi"
---------------------------------
Han-river Line Trainee Reporters

Choi Inha

She has Pinocchio syndrome, so she starts to hiccup when she lies and stops it when she tells truth. Most of those with Pinocchio Syndrome show reticence and are shy of other people as they can't hide it when lying, but Inha has rather lived as speaking out her mind openly. 

Inha conflicts with Dalpo for every small thing, who is same age with her and who becomes a uncle to her from one day. When they met first time, Dalpo was a sweet kid but suddenly he started to show hostility toward Inha. She hated Dalpo, who's the worst student in whole class and is an outsider, but from a moment she found there's smartness behind his stupidness and warmness behind his coldness, after that, she understands Dalpo and cares him as her family. 

With Pinocchio syndrome, there isn't much job you can take. Lawyer, congressman, writer, actor, any other jobs can't be done by a person who can't lie. So Inha chose to be a reporter! She thinks a reporter is the best job she can do, because reporters are to make news with no small bit of untruth. On top of that, being a reporter could give her an opportunity to meet her estranged mom. 

But Pinocchio syndrome is a big obstacle to Inha. She can't do push and pull of a relationship with a guy she likes, none the less two-timing. Same applies to her work - even though she's not perticularly righteous, she needs to tell the truth always because she starts hiccuping when she turns away from truth. Due to this, Inha has bigger motive for truth than other reporters.