The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@parkJungY hello chingu, just click the left side of the mouse then click the copy image? then copy paste it, then it's up to you where do you want to put it. same as the video click the left side of the mouse copy the video url and put it in wherever you want to put it. copy paste first then click again so that the video will appear. same as the gifs also.

• Like 2

Guest erna20_stv

Gaaaahhhddd.. so happy. Yongshin moment is here.. Although it wasn't his personal flower. But the happiness level is still up. Right? I guess he can't give his personal flower because he's already standing there, presents the award and give the "official" flower to her. If he gives another one, someone should be running to the stage and give the flower to YH first before YH give it to PSH and that would be... awkward. Kekeke

I'm sorrt for my bad English. Hope u can understand what im trying to say, chingudeul.. gomawo..

Yonghwa Twitter Update

19517_847949688576178_683371515475780044

"@JYHeffect: 용수타그램도 좋지만 트위터가 아직은 편한... 하하하 여러분 굿나잇!!! ㅎㅎ"
[Trans] Though Yongstagram is nice, twitter is still easier... hahahaha. Everyone goodnight!!!! haha

Trans cr to the owner

animated-thank-you-image-0111

• Like 2

Did you guys notice it when Lee min ho and park shin hye called out their names and went up on the stage.  Lee min ho is not gentlemen to shin hye when they went up on the stage it should be ladies first right? Hehe maybe because yong hwa is watching

• Like 2

Park ShinHye so beautiful and is so deserving of the award.  I came back here to post (I am one of the oldies, BTW) because I wanted to check if YongHwa gave her flowers again, when I found out PSH won and JYH performed.  OMG!!  He was there again - and of course, another bouquet of flowers from YongHwa for the beautiful Park ShinHye.  That's one reason I cannot turn my back from YongShin-Dooley couple!!!

Edited by viyra
  • Like 5

I just realized YongHwa was the one who announced the Popularity Award, hence the bouquet of flowers.  Still,  it meant a lot since YongHwa was there on the stage with her - again!

Edited by viyra
  • Like 3

Watch the video of the baeksang awards night. I hate Lee min ho is not gentlemen to our shin hye. He just walked alone towards the stage he did not wait our shin hye. Even though lee min ho have a gf already but still he should be act a good manners to our shin hye. Hate him much now.grrr

• Like 2