The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest mycha26

Sorry, but I have to say NO for YH & SH in WGM. Sorry to say again, but that show is lame. No acting chalange and absolutely no benefit in it except you have to pretence fall in love and sweet and cute it's so boring. Running man, that OK for sure. Yeayyy finally I can post with my phone since I was kick out n cannot register via cellphone for several months.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doreremi

love this forum.. keep reading it on and on and on everyday.. already bookmarked.. keep yongshin alive..
thank you..

Guest IvesIvy

Shinhye is a LADY and Favorite Actress of FNC Family..
We do hope next time when CNBLUE appeared on TV interviews
the station would allow Shinhye to be the special guest.. uhmm
This is part of sharing.. @Dooliers have a nice day and have a goodnight :)

video full credit to PSHARAB4

Jong Hoon: (calling) Park Shin Hye, the most popular Hallyu actress recently
Ryeowook: From The Heirs?
Jong Hoon: Yes, The Heirs
Hongki: You’ve stolen.. stolen my friend!
Leeteuk: Looks like nobody is picking up the phone
Jong Hoon: Please (pick up)…
Shin Hye: Hello?
Jong Hoon: Shin Hye, which university do I attend?
Shin Hye: Where do you go to school for university?! Hahahahaha
Jong Hoon: What is my waist size?
Shin Hye: How would I know your waist size?!
Jae Jin: Cha Eun-Sang ssi really doesn’t know~
Jong Hoon: How is my alcohol tolerance?
Shin Hye: One bottle of soju? One bottle?
Jong Hoon: My height?
Shin Hye: 177cm
Jong Hoon: My signature dish?
Shin Hye: What are you good at cooking? Chicken cutlet
All: Whoa! Daebak!
Jong Hoon: Among FTisland members, what is my height’s ranking?
Shin Hye: After Seung Hwan.. the 2nd?
Jong Hoon: My favorite flower?
Shin Hye: Are you a guy that likes flowers? Hahahahaha
Jong Hoon: My cat’s name?
Shin Hye: Ohhh..... Jesumi (Jasmine)!!
Jong Hoon: My car’s color?
Shin Hye: My car is white in color, I don’t know about yours.
Jong Hoon: You know it!!!
Shin Hye: I don’t
Jong Hoon: Guess guess
Shin Hye: White?
Hongki: Ah~ noooooo she is too good at this. I am going to lose
Ryeowook: Hello, Park Shin Hye ssi, this is Super Junior’s KTR
Shin Hye: OMO
Ryeowook: Hello, I am Super Junior’s Ryeowook
Shin Hye: Hello~ Nice to meet you. I am Park Shin Hye
Ryeowook: Now Jong Hoon’s ranked the 1st for question-and-answer session
Shin Hye: Wow really? I guessed correctly?
Other members: Ah~ Nuna did a great job answering the last question
Hongki: Park Shin Hye ssi
Shin Hye: Ah~ Hongki-da
Hong Ki: Have you abandoned me?
Shin Hye: No.. you never contact me
Hongki: Park Shin Hye ssi I have been watching your drama
Shin Hye: Ohhh thank you
Ryeowook: Oooh The Heirs is so popular these days
Shin Hye: Nah it’s because our Hongki is singing our drama’s OST
Hongki: Nah it’s because of the drama so I could sing it
Shin Hye: Nah your songs are really good
Ryeowook: The Heirs is receiving very high ratings
Jong Hoon: It’s already over 20%
Shin Hye: Yes
Ryeowook: “Am I falling for you?” (Kim Tan’s line in the drama)
All: AHHHHHHH~~~ CHA EUN-SANG SSI!!!!!
Hongki: Eun-sangggggg
Ryeowook: No matter what, next time please guest on KTR, Cha Eun-Sang ssi
Shin Hye: Ok if you invite me then I will be very thankful
Ryeowook: What are you doing now?
Shin Hye: I have drama filming later so I am reading the script now
Ryeowook: Ah I see
Shin Hye: I have to go out (for filming) at dawn
Ryeowook: Ah thankful for receiving our call while you are in a rush
Jong Hoon: looks like today is a rest day for you
Shin Hye: Ah no. I attended an awards ceremony tonight
Hongki: Ooh did you get an award?
Shin Hye: Yes
All: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS PARK SHIN HYE! PARK SHIN HYE! PARK SHIN HYE!
Ryeowook: Park Shin Hye ssi, do you like Kim Tan or Young Do more? I am really very curious!
Hongki: Please say you like Hongki more haha
Shin Hye: I am currently abandoning Kim Tan and Young Do and running away, so … right now Eun Sang is appearing on a radio show… and if I say I like Hong Ki more then I will die
Ryeowook: Hmmmm then choose between Hongki and Jong Hoon
Hongki: Eh… This it too…
Shin Hye: That’s like asking if I like dad or mom more
Ryeowook: Whoa you guys have such close relationship
Hongki: Then we should ask which friend of hers does her mom like more
Shin Hye: Hongki what kind of silly question is that? You are desperate for love
Hongki: I didn’t know what to say so…
Ryeowook: Thank you Park Shin Hye for receiving our call. We have been watching your drama attentively.
Shin Hye: Thank you very much. Please invite me on to your radio show later on
Jong Hoon: Wow Shin Hye’s so nervous that her voice is quivering
Shin Hye: No way
Ryeowook: Netizen 09971 has left a message: Shin Hye unni is so cute~ Another netizen said: Daebak~ Eun-Sang unni Another netizen: Shin Hye unni you are so gorgeous~ Wow comments are pouring in for Shin Hye!
Shin Hye: Thank you!
Ryeowook: Please say a final word for our audience
Shin Hye: Audience who are listening to KTR, I am so happy that I can be able to say hello to everyone suddenly. I will definitely guest on this show in future when I get the chance. Please support the show. The Heirs is ending soon, please support the last few episodes!
Ryeowook: I watched the broadcast of Heirs with Heechul
Shin Hye: Really???
Ryeowook: The drama and this show broadcast at the same time, so this radio show gets very little audience during that time haha. Anyway please take care and don’t catch a cold. Thank you. Bye~

Guest ShilohB

HI @yuyu0389 & @doreremi .....

WELCOME To Dooley Couple thread :-*
Pls feel free to spazz & remember the do''s & don''t :D
Coz we are here to:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2pPOF-93VktKa9ucp7Ut  ctto

Aaah!!!It's been awhile since the last time I've been here...Annyeong fellow dooleys....new and old ones... :-h :-h

Just want to share..
Finally, Mr. Dooley was allowed to have his solo ad....6ae1033dgw1efaawh7ferj20c80jggn7.jpg
cr.: cr. http://www.weibo.com/shuuemurachina/ justjyh.com

Miss Dooley is going to my country again... <:-P <:-P I wont miss it this time...keke
It's definitely absolutely more fun to be a dooley!!!!!!!!!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReJ8wG9TKUAWS97Kfeeni
pics not mine...credit to the owner... :-*

Ryeowook: Park Shin Hye ssi, do you like Kim Tan or Young Do more? I am really very curious!
Hongki: Please say you like Hongki more haha
Shin Hye: I am currently abandoning Kim Tan and Young Do and running away, so … right now Eun Sang is appearing on a radio show… and if I say I like Hong Ki more then I will die
Ryeowook: Hmmmm then choose between Hongki and Jong Hoon
Hongki: Eh… This it too…
Shin Hye: That’s like asking if I like dad or mom more

Ryeowook: Whoa you guys have such close relationship
Hongki: Then we should ask which friend of hers does her mom like more
Shin Hye: Hongki what kind of silly question is that? You are desperate for love
Hongki: I didn’t know what to say so…

I've watch this clip before & I find it funny when SH was ask to choose between KT & DY , she dodge the question, probably trying to help HK playfully tells her to choose him instead, but SH clearly told him she will die if she choose him...haha...some wud say HK's fans might kill her but I dun think so becos HK is the type who is open with his fans, and everyone is aware of their close friendships ever since YAB...however sumone else might kill her if she choose HK out loud in front of everyone, sumone whom she claims is jealous by nature  ;)

Then when RW chg the question, asking her to choose between HK & JH, HK who already gets the hint from SH, try to stop the question but SH quickly & wittily answered the question & made both HK & JH equally important to her...fair enuf to cool off sumone's jealousy...

Now then LHK mischievously teased SH , telling the host to ask which of her friends her mother like the most, the way she playfully snap him off showed she's a little annoyed he even suggested the question..LOL..and  as a mother myself, I will choose JYH...JGS is a party boy, and he seems too wild to me, LHK is loveable but too eccentric & a bit on the childish/immature side, JYH is more calm & sensible, wild on stage but focus & serious offstage...If I have a daughter at this point of time i'll choose JYH for her...both LHK & JGS are great too & I'm sure when they finally find real love they'll be more calm & settle too but up to this interview I dun think LHK has ever experience true love yet (though he might have date a lot)

Sorry but cant help being delulu for this interview  :)

Guest ShilohB

This is why they call ms Dooley the queen of chemistry coz she totally nail it when it comes to have chemistry with her co-workers..here she got no.2 & no.4 for the Best K-Drama Couple in 2013-2014...I bet if she's with her BFF the chemistry will be more AWESOME. .

Check out @soompi's Tweet:

The 7 Best #KDrama Couples of 2013-2014 (http://t.co/QlKV80oJST) pic.twitter.com/pBZ4CKNhvb

— soompi (@soompi)

April 10, 2014

Guest ShilohB

@lxands :

me too; agree with yr opinion...why would he teased her who her mother like??hahahhahha_ and shin hye kinda being nervous and defensive. ..she sounds angry and said hongki is desperate for love..hahhaha_ths reminds me of someone..when he said she dance better than any girls group but in the end; he was the one to do dance...not shinhye :))

Guest IvesIvy

YONGSHIN MOMENTS during interviews & talking about RUMORS..

ACTIONs and REACTIONs..Their EYES spark like a dazzling stars.

Yonghwa has a courage and swear during interviews that he don't have
love relationship to any idol girl group, and take note he doesn't includes the name
of Park Shin Hye even though they have undying rumors..

1. One thought & one answer: WE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS.
Park Shin Hye add spice to the interview and jokingly said " Recently I contacted
Jung Yonghwa, WE ARE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS.. Yonghwa and me I think looked
good together, we match well.." the natural feelings of SH came out and netizens bother(s) :) .
pizap.com10.2834637700580060513970992746

2. On Taxi Interviews : ACTIONS and REACTIONS

pizap.com10.2465318269096315139710039423
Mc tease Yonghwa: Hey! So many people talked about us, why don't we just
start dating..   ^^^ a speechless yonghwa, sweet smile ^^^
Countless of happenings and happiness of them during interviews
they enjoyed too much when MC's tackle their dating issues.. "I w o n d e r".

videocr to yonghye

3. RADIO STAR Revealing MOMENTS : Shinhye often attended their concert
and was sitting besides yonghwa's mom.
Yonghwa complains :) because of those
rumors make it difficult to spend time with Shin Hye. ^^^ohhh U think this is the best way
yong, brought up your complains on tv, do you think is enough? :)
pizap.com10.3932606214657426139710212050

The undying rumors help them out to relax and will become natural
during interviews, they will no longer explain further to add some any precautions,
besides they end up their interviews with full of happiness..

A 4-5 years and incoming years long journey of close friend... Hoping that they
could stay forever stronger..

Not even the words can explain the true feelings, but actions can do..
"Actions speak louder than words"

YH pov: Just look into my eyes it's definitely sparks w/ matching
           words comes out and describe the REAL (feelings) ME.
SH pov: I'm shy type, I don't have words to say because I know
           you know me well.

HELLO DOOLIERS..
:x :x

Guest aliceblue

I like reading analysis and opinions about our beloved couple.... agreed with @lxands opinion, i think so that Yong Hwa is the ideal man for Shin Hye.... he is a good guy and also a responsible leader...... and, Shin Hye likes a man who can lead her, right?
Somehow i got the idea that the type of man she like is a musician.... she really like listening to music, playing piano and guitar, and she also wants her boyfriend to serenade songs for her..... So, who do you think among her guy friends who has a good leadership and also good at music? my answer is Jung Yong Hwa (i know  i'm biased much), but seriously i can't think of anyone else.....kkkkk

I also agree with @ivy0903 quote : Not even the words can explain the true feelings, but actions can do.. "Actions speak louder than words"
that quote really suits for our couple....

Guest aliceblue

and about wgm, i dont think they have time to do that kind of program....  they're so busy...and i also dont want Yong Hwa will say something like "we are already divorced" after the show ended, like he said to the other fandom...... i just want them to get married for REAL...kekekke...

f_zps399d9dda.jpg

;)) ;)) :)>- :)>-

Guest IvesIvy

se7enbigbang said: Yonghwa ah!!! Where did u put your hand on???Are u guys really Close just shortly after meeting up?
P/S: loong at his pinky finger? touchy, touchy lol

cttu

@ivy0903

I love the Taxi interview....becos,

1) PSH was caught lying tru her teeth trying to sound indifferent towards her relationship with YH..she said he never help her up but I think one of you guys posted a capture of him reaching out for her hand & pulling her up....smart move PSHssi  :P

2) When PSH topic was brought up the rest of CNBlue members become wallpapers. JH was busy with his phone while JS & MH were grinning from ear to ear...when host suggest YH to date PSH for real, both boys at the back there cheering heartily, laughing like crazy, as if the host hit on bulleyes <:-P and when JS was candidly ask what's the problem YH cant date SH, he seems like racking his brain of what to say & come up with no 1 lamest excuse of the world ..."No time"   :^o

3) Whe ask how come YH doesnt see SH as a girl, he looks clueless becos he never said he doesnt see SH as a girl, he only ha said repeatedly that he & SH are a very close friends...he seems surprise with the question & he just ignore it, others simply laugh...

So all in all both PSH & JYH looks very giddy & excited when talking abt each other  :x

That s called PERFECT, from their inner to outer...:)
C815C6A9D654-BC15C2E0D61C_zpsf054ac8e.jp
C815C6A9D654-BC15C2E0D61C_001_zps71846cf
ctto as tagged
And mostly the comments ab these photos are "they look good together", "they r perfect together", "from their hair color to their faces resembles each other". lol.I do think the same with Knet cmts :)

Guest IvesIvy

lxands said: @ivy0903

I love the Taxi interview....becos,

1) PSH was caught lying tru her teeth trying to sound indifferent towards her relationship with YH..she said he never help her up but I think one of you guys posted a capture of him reaching out for her hand & pulling her up....smart move PSHssi  :P

2) When PSH topic was brought up the rest of CNBlue members become wallpapers. JH was busy with his phone while JS & MH were grinning from ear to ear...when host suggest YH to date PSH for real, both boys at the back there cheering heartily, laughing like crazy, as if the host hit on bulleyes <:-P and when JS was candidly ask what's the problem YH cant date SH, he seems like racking his brain of what to say & come up with no 1 lamest excuse of the world ..."No time"   :^o

3) Whe ask how come YH doesnt see SH as a girl, he looks clueless becos he never said he doesnt see SH as a girl, he only ha said repeatedly that he & SH are a very close friends...he seems surprise with the question & he just ignore it, others simply laugh...

So all in all both PSH & JYH looks very giddy & excited when talking abt each other  :x

Archived