The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

vienetta88 said: Yeahh... I agree with what @minozyeh‌ and @doremii*‌ said. If they are really dating, it would be better keep it as a secret. They still young and in their peak of career. Sometimes known as a taken actor or actress will make fans heartbroken or something like that. And make fans stop liking them. that's why we-doolier not too push our OTP become a real couple. We are happy with their sweet friendship. if they end up become a couple it would be a bonus. then we will have a party :o) . and dont forget the sawsij, hamburger, pitcha, and iced americano.. :o)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vienetta88

YEP!!! that is what we Dooliers always do... we respect their friendship & never forced it!!! not to mention giving gifts to them so that they will look like as a couple..hahhahahhaa- we never do that but our OTP always give hints here & there...

my POV- I dont want them to be exposed by other party...i.e dispatch etc.... I just want them to maintain their friendship/relationship as normal as other people even though it is impossible for them...when the time comes it will be a bonus for us :D but for the time being I gladly accept that they are close friends not colleagues/co-worker/oppa-dongsaeng relationship..

style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">.

It is FUN to be DOOLIERS :)

yepp... a close friend. Not JUST a colleague

:x

Guest IvesIvy

If YongShin end up become a couple it would be a bonus for us.. :))
      JUMP..JUMP..JUMP and JUMP..
      Advance Party for our dooley in the near future :)) Just for Fun :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU-jBtlbitjysPPCmslGa
                               icea02.jpg

pizza :)
th?id=HN.608015185638523912&pid=15.1
hamburger :)

th?id=HN.608045452268536001&pid=15.1
Sausages :)
0131758_sausage_s4x3_lg.jpg

@avanbolmae hmm is it y wow you have a sharp eye  ;)) ;)) ;))
sorry to my fellow dooliers because of my actions today about my other ship khuntoria couple its ok i'll be fine :P
and about ice americanos i think shin hye built one
#ParkShinHye Cafe....Kyaa  

(Photo cr to owner)

988420_654362597934889_2039274212_n.jpg

and if you want a hamburger costume we can borrow to orange caramel and dance the catallena  =)) =)) =))
like this
i put spoiler

http://youtu.be/kM1OanXBSzcpromise i love their costumes =)) =)) =))

Guest 3bikinokobuta

cikbella said:

3bikinokobuta

said: @cikbella‌ Hi dear, an addition to your "pillows", how about a "walking-talking" pillow when Lee Shin piggy backed Gyu Won when she was drunk? Oh, maybe that's already considered as a "bed" haha! Tried to post the pic but failed, techie stuff too much for this ahjuma....

hi. it's been awhile am here. and seeing so many new member. welcome to u all.. ^^ hope u enjoy this thread like this is your second home. i can't mention your name one by one.. but sincerely we hoping u all find a free to share anything abt our OTP.

how many times i shud say.. " I'VE FALLEN FOR THESE TWO" again...again and again.
i conciously say this..even after time passed by. even after the first time i fall for these two. yes,shipping world are about up and down..but again, i always keep in faith.. my wish..my hope..my sincerely thought. someday i hope that wishes,,tht hope and tht dream becoming true.

for now. am satisfied enough to see their real friendship. its a proof tht nothing changes even after time flies and dating rumour keep coming. this is the best what i get from them. this is enough to be the reason i still stay here. i have no reason to jump ship..and never have thought like that. so, for u all jumper..u can jump as u like..but can't u please not spread a wrong rumour about our OTP ? please..just have a happy life with ur new OTP. but just leaving our OTP and not disturb them again anymore. i bet shipping world must be fun to do..but if spread a lie..it's not fun anymore bcz u lead the ppl to trust u in wrong way.

Happy Spazzing Everyone...

1389537111694_zps6591c901.jpg

am so late to giving a impression abt ARM PILLOW SONG here.. but in one morning my twins @se7enbigbang giving me information abt that song. SC the mssg here.

2014-04-02145835_zps7d197940.jpg

the first things i saw..i spotted Jung Jae Pil in guitar part.. so ah..my thought keep straight " isn't he the one who also take a part in YH-Juniel Song " Fool" . yes,he is. i and @se7enbigbang notice it. that's why no wonder her song seems like a Fool Song :)

the song was produced by Rainbow Bridge with producers Kim Do Hoon, Kim Jin Woo and Mario. Producer Hwang Sung Jin oversaw the whole process

sc2_zpsaf82aa05.png

but what's the related of tht person i gave a red mark. yes even the produser Hwang Sung Jin oversaw the whole process..but still  Kim Do Hoon also one of the company producer. he is the one who also take a part in cn blue "EAR FUN" album

2014-04-02093959_zpsb5d1e3af.jpg

2014-04-02144200_zpsb1f6e6c9.png
credit:wikipedia

2014-04-02150132_zps897a0020.png

it's so much fun to see ppl around them ..such a "circle" environment. from their bestfriends, their staff who ever worked together, and people who work with them separately. our OTP really such have " strong circle" :)

jyhpsh said:

lxands

said: @emotionalstar2

Now, the more I'm curious the reason why she abandon her Japanese fans to sit with YH's mom 

:D

Becos in usual scenario when meeting a platonic close friends parents, it wud be sumthing like this :

Fren's mom : Oh hi, you are here too, tonite..

The Fren : Yes Auntie, cant make it tomorrow nite...

Fren mom : Come site here together with us...

The Fren : Its okay Auntie, I'm here with them/frens/fans...

@sweetbabo

Of cos she wudnt dare sit with his mom again unless she wanna get  %-(  but that wudnt stop her from helping out CNBlue in their dressing room, backstage rite  ;

;)

And we only have to be patient for another few months before YH spill it out somewhere  :-j  just like last time when he was ask abt female celebrity being in their room backstage...all he has to do, just like the rest of CNBlue boys, was to keep a straight face

;)

Archived