The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest 3bikinokobuta

cikbella said:

3bikinokobuta

said: @cikbella‌ Hi dear, an addition to your "pillows", how about a "walking-talking" pillow when Lee Shin piggy backed Gyu Won when she was drunk? Oh, maybe that's already considered as a "bed" haha! Tried to post the pic but failed, techie stuff too much for this ahjuma....

hi. it's been awhile am here. and seeing so many new member. welcome to u all.. ^^ hope u enjoy this thread like this is your second home. i can't mention your name one by one.. but sincerely we hoping u all find a free to share anything abt our OTP.

how many times i shud say.. " I'VE FALLEN FOR THESE TWO" again...again and again.
i conciously say this..even after time passed by. even after the first time i fall for these two. yes,shipping world are about up and down..but again, i always keep in faith.. my wish..my hope..my sincerely thought. someday i hope that wishes,,tht hope and tht dream becoming true.

for now. am satisfied enough to see their real friendship. its a proof tht nothing changes even after time flies and dating rumour keep coming. this is the best what i get from them. this is enough to be the reason i still stay here. i have no reason to jump ship..and never have thought like that. so, for u all jumper..u can jump as u like..but can't u please not spread a wrong rumour about our OTP ? please..just have a happy life with ur new OTP. but just leaving our OTP and not disturb them again anymore. i bet shipping world must be fun to do..but if spread a lie..it's not fun anymore bcz u lead the ppl to trust u in wrong way.

Happy Spazzing Everyone...

1389537111694_zps6591c901.jpg

:x

am so late to giving a impression abt ARM PILLOW SONG here.. but in one morning my twins @se7enbigbang giving me information abt that song. SC the mssg here.

2014-04-02145835_zps7d197940.jpg

the first things i saw..i spotted Jung Jae Pil in guitar part.. so ah..my thought keep straight " isn't he the one who also take a part in YH-Juniel Song " Fool" . yes,he is. i and @se7enbigbang notice it. that's why no wonder her song seems like a Fool Song :)

the song was produced by Rainbow Bridge with producers Kim Do Hoon, Kim Jin Woo and Mario. Producer Hwang Sung Jin oversaw the whole process

sc2_zpsaf82aa05.png

but what's the related of tht person i gave a red mark. yes even the produser Hwang Sung Jin oversaw the whole process..but still  Kim Do Hoon also one of the company producer. he is the one who also take a part in cn blue "EAR FUN" album

2014-04-02093959_zpsb5d1e3af.jpg

2014-04-02144200_zpsb1f6e6c9.png
credit:wikipedia

2014-04-02150132_zps897a0020.png

it's so much fun to see ppl around them ..such a "circle" environment. from their bestfriends, their staff who ever worked together, and people who work with them separately. our OTP really such have " strong circle" :)

jyhpsh said:

lxands

said: @emotionalstar2

Now, the more I'm curious the reason why she abandon her Japanese fans to sit with YH's mom 

:D

Becos in usual scenario when meeting a platonic close friends parents, it wud be sumthing like this :

Fren's mom : Oh hi, you are here too, tonite..

The Fren : Yes Auntie, cant make it tomorrow nite...

Fren mom : Come site here together with us...

The Fren : Its okay Auntie, I'm here with them/frens/fans...

@sweetbabo

Of cos she wudnt dare sit with his mom again unless she wanna get  %-(  but that wudnt stop her from helping out CNBlue in their dressing room, backstage rite  ;

;)

And we only have to be patient for another few months before YH spill it out somewhere  :-j  just like last time when he was ask abt female celebrity being in their room backstage...all he has to do, just like the rest of CNBlue boys, was to keep a straight face

;)

I can't think of anything else to say that no one has said yet, so I will just read posts and spazz  :D Lemme tell you though, that "Yonghwa-ya!" of Shin-hye's when she listened to the then-unreleased songs had raised my hopes like nothing else.

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@3bikinokobuta hi chingu!im from PH im just working here in SG :)   aw!it would have been great if we could go together and we will all shout our heart out at the concert and cheer for our boys.. take care of your legs get well soon, maybe in their next concert we can watch together.. i hope i can secure a ticket tomorrow im booking online..

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! This thread is so positive and fun! 
Although, I'm not really a hardcore shipper (I'm a boice who also likes shin hye esp with yong lol) but I still call myself a doolier cuz I admire their friendship and hope that one day this precious friendship turns into love  :x  So, I'm not ashamed to be called a doolier cuz dooliers are polite and know their limits. I love the fact that we can be delulu at times but we know the appropriate places to do that. Yongseo fans are always complaining why boice prefer doolliers over them. They don't understand that the things they do are considered rude and highly delusional. I'm glad dooliers don't bring cardboards of shin hye in cnblue concerts, scream her name at inappropriate events, and don't give expensive matching gifts to make them look like coupe items. 
I'm proud of you guys! I hope the new dooliers (like me) would carry on with this behavior, attitude and class. We don't need to feel insecure or be angry at people who are leaving this ship...just let them be!  :)>-

Guest ShilohB

Good Morning Dooliers....

Yesterday was a hard day for some fandom (sorry if u are one of them) - when the confirmation of dating rumours sank another ship.
Congratulations to the New Ship & Condolence to the Sank Ship... (no hard feelings....) ^:)^
we don't know what will happen in the future- thats why I need to remind each of you that : When we ship our OTP, pls stay in reality :))
dont be like the SisterHood of Fan-Fiction-where they wont accept reality (denial after denial)...

NOW...back to what I have found (reading all the netizenbuzz article)....coz I want to post somethg accurate & proven not by hear say or made up story...
this is from the words of Knetz (who lives there)...even some of the haters claimed that Knetz are delusional & marked them as delulu for ALWAYS bringing up our OTP in every single article..we cant blame them coz they should know what happen..

OK-let me start :

aug 2012

full article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/cnblues-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hye-are.html

This is when the speculation start- i will just share some knetz posts:

1.This is a direct translation of the first best reply: [+164, -7] Fans already know that they're dating, just that they're keeping quiet about it. At the Baeksang Awards ceremony,
while singing the line, "Because I love you, and because only you know" (at 2:24 and 4:50 marks).(we all see that)
2.The next best reply is an analyzation of two songs that they wrote the lyrics for. Fans suspect that they have been expressing their feelings towards each other romantically through these lyrics.The songs in question are Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AoA, and Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'. (even though some people claimed it for their lady-we just let it be)
3.The last best reply: [+116, -5] There is too much evidence to say that they're not dating... Just that there's no official report out yet, but fans already know what's going on~
4.Twitter 'thing'-even though now they hv indv acc-they still can see each other posts..and trolling each other in weibo/twttr
5.Yonghwa is usually known for wearing jewelry with brand names but fans started noticing that he was wearing nameless bracelets from street markets.
(yesterday-when the confirmed couple were exposed: fans started to show evidence of couple thgs & their hidden message. see how protective they are?? I guess we can accept that they r doing that to our OTP :))

Dec 2012

full article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/12/cnblues-jonghyun-gets-flak-for-use-of.html

even when He choose Kim Yuna as his ideal type..knetz don't believe him..
comments:
1. [+458, -128] Is there even a Korean person that doesn't like Kim Yuna? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+363, -88] All of the handsome male celebrities like Kim Yuna ㅋㅋ Chun Jung Myung, Jo In Sung, Jung Yonghwa ㅋㅋ
3. [+351, -141] Park Shin Hye ♡ Jung Yonghwa (TN: I still get a lot of requests regarding this... YES, it's common knowledge among netizens that the two are supposedly dating.)

Jan 2013

full article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/01/yonghwa-denies-hes-dating-park-shin-hye.html

Jung Yonghwa clarifies his dating rumors with Park Shin Hye "We really aren't dating" some comments:
1. [+103, -9] Well it's not like he can admit it when someone on TV is asking him to his face if they're dating. They never intended to take their relationship public so of course he'll deny it.
2. [+97, -8] Obviously this is just TV... Even if they're dating, they have to deny it and just say they're friends
4. [+35, -4] When journalists asked him if they were dating before, he called her his "only" celebrity friend.... His only celebrity friend that he's actually close with. Everyone in the industry already knows what's going on between them which is why they keep asking. Park Shin Hye said she'd never go public with any of her relationships so he'll probably never admit it no matter how much he's asked.
6. [+31, -5] Lee Hwi Jae's good at catching things like this. The fact that he asked means that he already knows
we all see in that show when he was asked abt his 1st kiss in acting-he said: both were with PSH & when they shows the scene (only walking & forehead kiss he turned red & shy :)) like when he did in HS commentary during the kiss scene

Feb 2013

full article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/park-shin-hye-denies-dating-rumors-with.html

PSH when denying the rumours..some of knetz comments:
1. [+227, -22] Fans already know... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+88, -1] These two remind me of Se7en and Park Han Byul. They both swore to their graves that they weren't dating whenever they were asked about it on TV... and whenever those rumors came up again, they both swore that "it's been a while since they saw each other"... This is like deja vu.
6. [+67, -2] I think they're dating, just that they don't have the time to meet up often. There's a line in one of Yonghwa's Japanese compositions where he says, "Even though I can't see the person I love due to circumstances, just because we're apart doesn't mean we'll ever say farewell."
9. [+42, -0] There were three articles about dating rumors today where everyone is 100% sure they're dating but the celebrities in question have all denied it. Celebrities..... the industry only ask for a reason, you know ㅋㅋ
13. [+22, -0] There's a reason journalists and industry insiders are always asking the same questions like that... But since they seem intent on keeping it a secret, obviously they won't be admitting it on air.

March & April 2013 speculation :P

two articles abt speculation/rumour:

1.http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html
among that speculations are:
ppt02-7.jpgctto
Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating

2.http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/rumor-mill-entertainment-radar-with.html
Celebrities F and G who always denied being in a relationship whenever they were swept under rumors together are said to be actually dating. The two became lovers after starring in the same drama and have gone on dates either with other celebrity friends or in their car
F = Yonghwa
G = Park Shin Hye

Some more:

1.article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/cnblue-reveals-they-arent-close-with.html

CNBLUE remains silent when asked about girl groups 'suspicious' still comments are:
1. [+89, -14] Yonghwa belongs to Park Shin Hye, we all know that
2. [+15, -3] They're not that close with other groups to begin with, especially not girl groups. The only idol group they're close with is probably labelmates F.T. Island
3. [+17, -5] But it's true, they're not close with any girl groups ㅋ Yonghwa even said that ther only celebrities he's close with are Park Shin Hye and F.T. Island ㅋ
5. [+8, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ It was funny how they said they were never hit on or hit on any girl groups and then got all quiet when the topic of girl groups came up again ㅋㅋㅋ

2.article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/yonghwa-to-make-drama-comeback-with.html
when JYH to act in Heirs.   some comments:
1. [+347, -45] It really must be fate for these two. Well, they do really match each other well.
2. [+310, -51] At this point, they really do seem to be tied by fate. There's something that makes your heart flutter about these two ㅋ This is going to be fun
3. [+174, -31] Now they can date in public without worrying about the media

3. article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/jung-yonghwa-opens-up-about-skipping.html
Jung Yonghwa, "With 'Heirs', I knew that being in the same drama as Park Shin Hye again would be bad for both of us"
1. [+527, -66] You two are dating, right?
2. [+451, -26] Radio Star's scriptwriter already said that she saw Park Shin Hye sit next to Jung Yonghwa's mother at CNBLUE's concert. Fans even saw it too ㅋㅋㅋ Park Shin Hye thought she snuck in but fans caught it ㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm a Jung Yonghwa fan and I hope they continue their great relationship. I've been supporting them since debut and know that they depend on each other.
Jung Yonghwa clarifies dating rumors with Seohyun, "We never dated"
1. [+603, -81] He's dating Park Shin Hye, why Seohyun?
Radio Star' Jung Yonghwa, "Because of my dating rumors with Park Shin Hye, I couldn't make it obvious that I was close to her" some comments:
1. [+2,512, -117] Jung Yonghwa threw away his greed for Park Shin Hye. Who would ever reject a casting offer from Kim Eun Sook? If it were me, I'd take it even if it meant I had to act with Park Shin Hye for the third time. To think that he gave that up for his friend says a lot. He didn't even seem jealous at all that 'The Heirs' did so well. Whether they're friends or lovers, I commend him for putting his friendship with her before work.
3. [+2,005, -61] Park Shin Hye often goes to CNBLUE's concerts. They say they're really close so just let it be.

4. article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/02/yonghwa-asked-if-he-keeps-in-touch-with.html
Jung Yonghwa mentions 'WGM wife' Seohyun "We often keep in touch" , comments are:
When asked, "Do you still keep in touch with SNSD Seohyun? from MBC 'WGM'?", he replied, "We often do. We've remained peers."
1. [+439, -38] He replied out of obligation to the person who asked the question. You could tell from his expression that he wasn't interested at all. They don't keep in touch, they're not that close, he said that she was just a peer.
2. [+440, -40] Before CNBLUE's comeback track release, he sent Park Shin Hye the song at her birthday party to listen to it for the first time ㅋ He said so himself that she's his only celebrity friend ㅋㅋ Seohyun is like the other singers, just a peer
3. [+386, -35] Jung Yonghwa said Park Shin Hye was his only celebrity friend so that must probably mean that he keeps in contact with her often, right? Jealous ㅠㅠ
5. [+48, -7] I listened to this on the radio. He said it like he wasn't interested. Barely texts each other... didn't seem all that close ㅋ
6. [+41, -6] I'd be so happy if I were Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋ He makes it so obvious that he loves her
9. [+34, -5] Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating, a movie rep before talked about Lee Na Young and Won Bin as well as Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa and Shin Min Ah and TOP. Then a few months later, Lee Na Young and Won Bin went public, which only means..

5.article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-deny.html
Chinese media reports "Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye dating", both reps heavily deny claims
2. [+408, -86] Jung Yonghwa dislikes this article this type of comment appears also when the article abt KWB hugs PSH during Heirs farewell party & even during press con of Heirs where MH & PSH take photo :))

Well-hopefully u can read all that.I dont claim anything coz that was just the opinion of the SK people..
It makes me wonder..since 2012 why the knetz still thinks they are a couple even with their 'denials'..and that rumours are still on until now.

and just for FUN..read this article : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/lol-how-to-tell-if-idol-is-dating.html
maybe u can see something familiar or not.kekekeke

full credits to Netizenbuzz