The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest vienetta88

Annyeonghaseyo, chingus..

I'm newbie here. But actually i already became a lurker since about 5 months ago.

im so enjoying reading all your post here.

I knew this thread from the fanfiction in AFF written by emotional star. From real to reel life. I became so addicted to it. So I often visit this thread to dig more informations about Yongshin couple.

I became the biggest fans of them since Heartstrings then I backward to watch YAB.

I love their chemistry so much. On and off cam.

And here I am.. this ahjumma became a cnblue+shinhye+yonghwa and of course Yongshin fans.

please guide me to join spazzing here, chingus... terimakasih.

Yongshin fighting !!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mirasomya

dear my fellow dooliers...

am i the only one who think 1:32 part of this vid also one of Unreleased scene *Heartstrings*...?? correct me if am wrong....

;):D i just love their sweetness on that part...kyeoptaa..!! PD nim should included those part on HS.... no..??

even i was thinking about this BTS...this too is unreleased scene....

i hope dvd of HS movie is available

ccto

Guest aliceblue

Omo, I love this multi-talented, cute, dorky, and greedy man....^^

BkWLzSFCQAE-RUc_zps1377b96a.jpgBkWMqNWCMAAfYqf_zps13be23c7.jpgBkWNFdICEAEd1mG_zpsf887e540.jpgBkWGi5cCUAARE19_zpsdd940836.jpg

ctto

CNBLUE on K WAVE magz vol. 19

BkHebXICIAETmV8_zps805eaa9e.jpgBjs7cO9CIAA9akL_zpsc2721045.jpg

WELCOME to all newbies....^^

Guest doremii*

emotionalstar2218 said: About Shin Hye attending their concert, I think during Blue Moon Concert she attended the concert with her Japanese fans. On that day, it was the first day of her Morning Calm Village fan meeting for her Japanese fans. (Maybe watching Blue Moon concert is part of their fan meeting? Not 100% sure about this)
Also, if you noticed whenever Shin Hye attends CN Blue concert she's always there during the family day. What I'm trying to say is she will attend the concert when family members of CN Blue boys are watching too.

Guest vienetta88

Hi @cikbella‌ @kimsoyeon18‌ @aliceblue‌ and all @doolier friends.. thank you for the warm welcome. Feels like home here...

nice to know you all :x

ok. I have to backread to page 625 now, after I week not visiting here due to long weekend holiday in indonesia.

Guest iheartxv

sheshel said: So I googled the latest news about Tiffany and Nichkhun and saw some pictures as evidences they are dating. Apparently, there are pics taken as couple stuffs like shoes, cellphone case, and bracelets :) now that they are revealed to be dating, I guess the evidences are proven to be true. My point is... Dooley have a lot of evidences similar to them like the pair of Jordans and the yellow cellphone case and a lot more . Kekekek! Maybe there's possibility they could be more...Ok I'll stop sorry for being delulu.:)

Guest jyhpsh

lxands said: @emotionalstar2

Now, the more I'm curious the reason why she abandon her Japanese fans to sit with YH's mom  :D

Becos in usual scenario when meeting a platonic close friends parents, it wud be sumthing like this :
Fren's mom : Oh hi, you are here too, tonite..
The Fren : Yes Auntie, cant make it tomorrow nite...
Fren mom : Come site here together with us...
The Fren : Its okay Auntie, I'm here with them/frens/fans...

@sweetbabo
Of cos she wudnt dare sit with his mom again unless she wanna get  %-(  but that wudnt stop her from helping out CNBlue in their dressing room, backstage rite  ;;)  And we only have to be patient for another few months before YH spill it out somewhere  :-j  just like last time when he was ask abt female celebrity being in their room backstage...all he has to do, just like the rest of CNBlue boys, was to keep a straight face & deny to the end but his twitching lips cant stop spilling things abt PSH even with the slightest nudge by the host  =))  good for us of cos  ;) 

Guest IvesIvy

We didn't blamed anyone to come and join us,You're welcome.. fell free to post an updates our yongshin daily activities but of course we need to be careful and responsible for all our posters and facts about our DOOLEY.. Fell Happy and don't hurt anyone, we give rights and respect. This thread is for us "DOOLIERS" Lets have fun and keep this thread alive and happy.

Throw back YAB days, close-friend relationship was originally formed, after how many
interviews on different variety shows, yonghwa "maybe" i think the one who admitted first that
shinhye is his ideal type (not expressing by words but it showed and noticed by his actions)..
followed by instances of beatles code shows, when MC asked him "who was the celebrity or top star got to visit backstage before concert..."the boys feel uneasy and keep on wondering,
why did they knw, who told them that shinhye cheer for them back stage".. but meanwhile yonghwa answered and revealed that shinhye give her support on bluetory debut concert.., and then the studio atmosphere will became giddy for that simple revelation.. Even Kim Yuna got to involve for ideal type as famous athete, ..So since then Kim Yuna and Shinhye belongs as Yonghwa ideal girl. A year after, rumors between Yonghwa and Shinhye spread out all over online and mass media and take note only that news focused on them for about 4yrs..
lucky kim yuna never had a rumor or linked issues with yonghwa, but on the other hand (sad) yonghwa consistency answered & revealed his ideal girl like kim yuna e-v-e-r-y interviews... ohh ok,it's make me wonder again..
my pov: ("a selection process of yonghwa? ^^kim yuna?^^ :)) just wonder why..

2nd proof: Jung Yonghwa showed his ideal type by showing this kind of image.. an artistic yong
showed like this.. "Who's belong with you yong, please tell us exactly? also the netizens
get upset to you..why are you keep acting like this again and again and even until now..? Your revelation is not just for what we've expected, but besides it makes us urge to see and to believe for when is that right time.. Come what may? Let it be? :)) who knows? all i can say ..
YOngshin is the best! :)
pizap.com10.0174477007240057139659836995

Guest jyhpsh

mizzbolmae said: dear my fellow dooliers...

am i the only one who think 1:32 part of this vid also one of Unreleased scene *Heartstrings*...?? correct me if am wrong....
;):D i just love their sweetness on that part...kyeoptaa..!! PD nim should included those part on HS.... no..??
~X( ~X(... mianhae... kkkk~~~
^:)^ :P ;;)

ccto

Guest vienetta88

Yeahh...

I agree with what @minozyeh‌ and @doremii*‌ said. If they are really dating, it would be better keep it as a secret. They still young and in their peak of career. Sometimes known as a taken actor or actress will make fans heartbroken or something like that. And make fans stop liking them.

that's why we-doolier not too push our OTP become a real couple. We are happy with their sweet friendship.

if they end up become a couple it would be a bonus.

then we will have a party :o) .

and dont forget the sawsij, hamburger, pitcha, and iced americano.. :o)

Guest vienetta88

Visiting this thread religiously ruin my diet..I keep on feeding myself with burger and Ice Caramel Machiato (sorry, Ice Americano is not my choice of coffee) ha ha ha ha ha ha

so you have to combine spazzing here with doing some sports... hahaha...

healthy inside and out. Lol

=)) =)) :))

Archived