The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aliceblue

I wish one day i could go to Korea... and, FNC is one of places that i want to visit... maybe there i can meet the Lady slash the Diamond Girl, or maybe i can meet the Greedy Man, if i'm lucky enough maybe i get a chance to meet both of them...kkk ^^

BiW263sCEAAFAP7_zps71c52b58.jpg
ctto

Guest jovanne

Hello doolies....so sorry for once in a bluemoon post here. It's busy season at work so can only read all your posts but couldn't post to help our thread move faster. It still moves fast anyway and that's all thanks to active doolies. Even though it's busy season at work, visiting this thread every single day while on the way to the office and before going to bed is already a habit...it somewhat gives me the energy I need :) Good night on this side of the world....already 1:40am...good day to the other side!

Guest ShilohB

still dont have any eng subs but it is FUN to watch :D
min 3:06 when he ''gulp'' the water :>
min 3:34 & 3:45 when the MC jokingly shows how PSH ran hastily after watching CNBLUE concert =))

have FUN Dooliers

Guest iheartxv

Britney-ShilohB

said:

min 3:34 & 3:45 when the MC jokingly shows how PSH ran hastily after watching CNBLUE concert =))

have FUN Dooliers

Is this one of the reasons why Actress can't public their relationship???

Lee Bo Young After Going Public With Her Relationship, “Many Actors Refused To Do A Drama With Me”

Actress Lee Bo Young is currently enjoying her married life with actor Ji Sung, but once upon a time in their seven-year love story, her relationship with him caused her a great deal of pain and lack of acting projects.

On the March 10 broadcast of SBS's "Healing Camp", she shared that after going public with her relationship, she had a difficult time bagging acting projects because many actors were trying to avoid being partnered with her because of her relationship.

She admitted, "I felt more resentful as time went by. It was regrettable because there were many actresses who could replace me."

In a previous interview, she also talked about this issue, and she said, "When the news came out, all of the productions that sent me casting offers suddenly lost interest. It took a toll of my pride and I even felt bad for myself. As expected, image is very important."

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung met through the drama "Save The Last Dance For Me" in 2004, and dated since then. Their love for each other prevailed, and they married in September 2013.

Catch Lee Bo Young in her first role as a mother in the drama "God's Gift - 14 Days" every Mondays and Tuesdays on SBS.

cre: kdramastars.com

Guest stillpinkribbon

While YongHwa could not bring himself to watch "The Heirs"(can you blame him?), ShinHye takes Park SeJu's grandma's advice to heart....image_zpsb10db648.jpg

Guest maya2206

have FUN Dooliers

It's fun to hear that "GULP" sound...kkkkkkk

Sound is like "Ooopss i get caught!!"

And why they have to give effect like that when he answer he didn't watch heirs. hahahahahs I think they tease him, that's effect seems like they said "ooohh ok..ok we already know that you are busy, no need to explain"

Hahahahahaha

Guest FatimaR

Hi everyone...ive been lurking here for a long time already and also in some other threads. Not a hardcore shipper but i find it fun to ship. Yongshin is actually one of most love ship. Im a fan of both sh and cnblue. I decided to delurk becuz iwant to give my take on yh withdrawing heirs issue before. There is actually no point of discussing this since heirs is over but i was reminded of this because yh interview.

These are just my assumption , could be 100% wrong..hahaha..(*also mianhe for the long post and my english)

I believe chan young was 1st written as the 2nd lead w/c supposedly played by yh. A smart childhood friend who has feelings to his best friend ces. I have read b4 a leak character description of him that cy is about to confess his feelings when he went to US but he didnt confess ,upon seeing ces and kt and thought the two are into each other already. Then went back to korea and met bona who also havent get over with kim tan. They will heal each others broken heart. But the conflict starts again when ces and tan are back to korea as they both havent move on.

I also believe that bona (bona's character description at first was so different also, nice but competitive in nature, pretending to be strong outside, and rachel always beats her when it comes to intelligence wealth and being famous ). Bona might have been kjw maybe because she has more experience in acting than krystal and krystal will be rachel (see her act brat in high kick suits her well). But since yh back out and replace him with minhyuk instead they changed the script and thought mhyuk and krystal looks better together. With regards to kwb i believe he still plays as youngdo but his role is more on friend to enemy kinda thing and bromance side and will also use ces as instruments for his revenge on kim tan. But then again ces will softened his heart. He also likes ces but he s more focus on his fights and bromance with kim tan..lol

But it s really yh as cy will make kim tan be very jealous .

Sorry again everyone for making you read these . I just have to let it out. Goodbye.Gonna lurk again...kkkkkkk

Archived