The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

doremii* said: why does shinhye's support message for cnblue make me sad :( it's like she's scared of saying the groups' name because she doesn't want more dating rumors. I noticed that she doesn't mention yh as often in her fanmeets anymore. she mentions minhyuk a lot now. I wonder if all the media speculation did this :/ plus they're still not following each other on twitter.. she follows geunsuk & hongki so why should yonghwa be any different :(

and yayy for japan's love for heartstrings lol I will never understand why some people always diss that drama. It didn't have a complex plot or anything but it was refreshing in how simplistic it was. just a love story between two college students. no makjang and overdramatic storylines needed.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ShinHye didn't have to say much anymore - she already did before - and that is more than enough for me - even if she don't mention him in her interviews.

Doing that makes it more obvious - trying to hide something, Park ShinHye??

Guest LaurieD

NorineJ

said: Hello again, Dooliers! Down memory lane today hope this year is our Dooley-get-together Year! HARUS! HARUS! HARUS! Shinhye asking a laughing YongHwa on what she will do... this time Yong is the boss..hehe 

=D>:x

And so she followed Mr. Dooley..

And Ms. Dooley ended up like this with a little touch from the still laughing Mr. Dooley.

On the other hand, here's YongHwa re-enacting the YFFM gesture. I wonder if he did it the HS way cupping Shinhye's face..I'm sure they won't be able to finish the interview anymore..:\"> :x

Is he blushing?

Look at YH..haha..so happy and playful while Shinhye can't stop laughing..LOVE ITThe interviewer can't help but laugh along with them..another Doolier, hehe..

and the LOVE sign.

Source: dooleycouple.tumblr.com..THANK YOU

Guest stillpinkribbon

@doremii* don't be sad with ShiHye's tweet, when we think about it, it is a total turn around for her to be vocal about her support and admiration for CNBLUE or YONGHWA for that matter...after the dating rumors started, she kept mum about everything related to YONGHWA, we all know how phobic she is of anti-fans...I think her review of their songs before release was a BOLD move on her part, to actually praise and compliment and affectionately utter YONGHWA-ya while almost giddy and blushing, she courageously wore her HEART on her sleeve that time...I can just imagine how many times she had to compose her message to make it look neutral, remember, they always say, it is easier to pretend to love someone you don't love, THAN TO PRETEND NOT TO LOVE SOMEONE THAT YOU DO!!! For SHINHYE it is big deal, from ZERO to HERO! We may need to hold her hand to take BABY steps...(LOVE=FRIENDSHIP, to me they mean the same)

Here is the full of
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Go! CNBLUE (FULL)

lool @shinyong29 you reminding me again your spining homer i wanna jumping happy again because of Heartstrings Movie hahahaha this again4759ee73-27c4-42e8-b55e-47d39237faaa
=)) =)) =)) =))
about  @doremii saysjust understand the situation i already know about shin hye's tweet even she didnt mention yonghwa or the cnblue you will get that point her tweet is all about the cant stop of cnblue and she really like it and yes it true is really addicted :x :x :x and i understand yonghwa why he not follow shin hye in his personal account did you notice he didnt follow his ex virtual wife toobecause yonghwa knows if follow shin hye you know what gonna happen haters are everywhere yonghwa just proctecting like thatand yonghwa knows that shin hye will be bash for me it is enough that they follow each other in cnblue twitter account and you know who follow first its yonghwa right?trust our couple and have faith to our yongshin LOVE IS YONGSHIN
[sCAN| #BMPERU ] Asiapop Peruvian Magazine. 

(Photo cr to the owner)

1973993_636806283023854_875591362_o.jpg

kkkkkk....im waiting more news about heartstrings move xD i downloaded already the running man i will watch it now have a nice spazzing xD
lets spazz more
hi to all lukers there

@stillpinkribbon DITTO!!! the video reaction was already pretty bold move on her part and to quote Shin Hye's tweet "you know well without my words".. she doesn't have to mention his name coz  she knows very well we knew who she's talking about, isn't that says a lot :)

Guest NorineJ

for me it's more than enough even she didint mention it directly. she already said tht withour her telling us,,,we already know wht song it tht which it super addictive.. she really support them. silently or nor...we know they are bestfriend...so she will always support them no matter what ^^

its More Than Enough :)

This is super long....

Anyway can u imagine if YH tweet SH back???

Then they might CAN'T STOP tweeting each other!!!! Lol sorry for being delusional. Also they didn't follow each other how will YH knows...n besides it's better not to, knowing she still calls him Yonghwa-ya! Kyyaahh!!

Dooliers just CAN'T STOP having fun!

HARUS! HARUS! HARUS!

Guest NorineJ

@stillpinkribbon DITTO!!! the video reaction was already pretty bold move on her part and to quote Shin Hye's tweet "you know well without my words".. she doesn't have to mention his name coz  she knows very well we knew who she's talking about, isn't that says a lot :)

It's as if she was like talking to him thru us isn't it? As if saying You Know I dun haf to tell U?

Dats y whether they follow each other or not (Dooley HARUS mode) YH n SH could be always talking or meeting each other?!? The song was probably a surprise for her to hear during d FM

Call me Dooleysional I dun mind I DUN KNOW ANYTHING I'm just having fun lol =)) =))

U, yes u spy or uninvited lurker from wherever Dooliers fans of SH n YH ONLY, go smack urself on the forehead n close the door behind u. Thank u.

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02 said: @stillpinkribbon DITTO!!! the video reaction was already pretty bold move on her part and to quote Shin Hye's tweet "you know well without my words".. she doesn't have to mention his name coz  she knows very well we knew who she's talking about, isn't that says a lot :)

Toooooooooo many good things happen!!!
Her reaction on his unreleased songHis new albumHer TweetHis lyricsHeartStrings movie in JAPAN??
ahhhhh my dooley heart feel so content...

are there any more burgers left?? i'm so late for the party!! Sighs...

anyway, let the HARUS spread dooliers...

:x :x  :x :x :x :x

At the HS interview: Shinhye ask  YH "What should I do" then YH said -- YH leader character YH said to SH "Lee shin odika cutely"-- SH cuteIn previous article " SH interview with heechul she like the leader charisma man" And YH like "cute girl"
Everyone is already know who is Sh mean at her tweet^~^

Wow! Ms Dooley finds her friend(s)' new song super addicitive and she is proud of him (them)...

Shin Hye ah, we are proud of you too, this is the first time that you have supported your BFF's new song publicly. Does this signify a start to more `open' actions from you in time to come?

Fellow Dooliers ...

Do you not envy the relationship that Shin Hye shares with Yong Hwa yah?

Don't you yearn to have this type of friendship with your BFF?

How often do you come across such a couple?

Even Ms Dooley has taken that previously `unimaginable' step to support Mr Dooley, don't you think it's time that we Dooliers do something to support them too?

For a start... especially lurking and closet Dooliers, you can support our Dooley Couple in the Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day Contest.

All you need to do is just click http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022292/round-3-short-essay-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest and choose either Insightful, Awesome or LOL after reading the entry for our Dooley Couple... it's that easy.

We are counting on your support... Cheers!

Archived