The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

hi @cynthia2 . . yes, we think the same. . .but about the Photo of YH c symbol of female. ..I don't know what you wanna talk about. .sorryy. . .

heehehe and you should not mistakenthis gurl. . . or you will be fooled. . . @CNBLUE_4 is the ONLY twitter account of Cnblue, shared by Yong hwa, Jung SHin, Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk. . .that CNBLUE@leader, that is NOT LEGIT. . .no confirmation from FNC or whatever, more likely a FANMADE account. . .and if you try to look at the following, it follows other Twitter accounts. . .CNBLUE only follows 7 accounts, 6 from FNC and the only account outside FNC is PARK SHIN HYE. .

as for WEibo. . .no idea. . .we'll investigate. .

:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys!!!!
According to Admin @melkimxThe registration period will close tomorrow, Tuesday, February 11, 11 AM KST. If you are interested in participating, please reply to this thread before then. The first round will commence immediately afterward. Rules will be announced tomorrow, but at this time I can say that the first round will be an introduction post, probably similar to the first post of every couple thread.

Guest shemotional

cikbella said:

greenfrisbee

said: @shemotional

Its a funny confession...are you implying that he wears lifts in his shoes or something?!?

or maybe yonghwa was wearing heels like shinhye...thats why we can't see his feet in the pic.. 

Waahhh!!!  I woke up and got loads of messages from you guys!  Thank you for including me in the group - you know I never waivered, right?  Doolier forever!

Everyone seem to be doing a great job, especially @se7enbigbang - I applaud you for working on this non-stop, as well as the others! Keep it up!  Let's keep the fire burning,  Dooliers!!!

Guest ShilohB

bash? of course not!!! It's really good, u can be proud :) I finished chapter 2 now :D

@cynthia2 yeah i'm very excited...hope they'll win. Mr. Dooley had the most appearence on Running Man, but he never won, right?  Correct me if i'm wrong, cause I only saw the episode in which he was a guest together  with Minsul...

I thk he won during the protect their queen games..when he takes Jongkook name..and i thk he kinda framed it in their dorm...he was in the same team with gary n jin hyo..

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in this thread for some time, although this is the first time that I'm posting something. For MS Dooley's weibo account, she too only follows 6 persons, but CNBLUE is not one of the 6. Perhaps in the near future, she might follow them :)

PSHweibo_zpse33343ec.jpg

shinyong29

said: this is for doolier who asked the article that posted speculation abt YH-PSH to be dating

actually this article had been posted 1 years ago ( in early 2013)

i made the screencap abt that article. so u can understand what i mean.

:)

#pic 1 : it's the top comment in that article. she is commenting abt YH and PSH might be actually dating.

( u can see the thumbs up that knetz given. showing they are seems agree with her comment )

#pic 2: there's two comment i take from that article. these two is also in under the top comment

• first comment : someone said about dispatch . she said abt the celebrity couple were dispatched to secure Kim Tae Hee Jung Ji-hoon ( Rain) / Won Bin -Na young / JYH-PSH
  • second comment : saying about couple evidence thingy like teddy couple bear,and abt award ceremony (may be what she means here is baeksang award moment ) showing totally get minset tht thy are dating

and these two comment too received a many thumb up ( see red thingy i draw ??)

so my conclusion here is from what they said above :

Rain-Tae Hae and Won Bin- Na Young couple already take a official dating.

SO, WHAT ABOUT THE 3rd candidate???

well...just waiting ^^

note again: i didnt claimed that they are dating.OK??? so dont take it seriously guys...kekee ^^

wangie

said:

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in this thread for some time, although this is the first time that I'm posting something. For MS Dooley's weibo account, she too only follows 6 persons, but CNBLUE is not one of the 6. Perhaps in the near future, she might follow them :)

find this quote
quotes-about-best-friend-12.jpg

then finally agree with this like "someone and someone interview"

:D

whose interview?? u already know that gurl.......

note: (trans) cr to cnbluestorm

Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye in Korean TV Drama vol. 50

Relationship after acting twice together

Q. Shinhye said both of you are in a stage whereby you can both clean each other’s nails, what if you are to define your relationship now..
YongHwa: Eh.. Sending congratulatory flowers during award shows – relationship?
ShinHye: A.. I received Yonghwa’s flowers during 2012 Baeksang Arts Awards! But the cameras wasn’t filming him when he was giving me flowers secretly from behind. I told him to be more upright next time and give flowers upfront.
YongHwa: Actually I wasn’t caught on the camera a year ago. I wanted to be more upright and pass the flowers to Shinhye this time round, who would know I would get jitters at the last minute. I would be more bold the next time I give flowers!
ShinHye: My thoughts have changed slightly from previously, we are currenly only in a relationship where we call each other when necessary? (laughs)
YongHwa: Yes.. So when exactly is necessary?
ShinHye: Just joking just joking! There was no game to clean each others’ fingernails during Heartstrings.. (Think for a moment) Till now we can know what each other are thinking just by looking at their faces? Even though we have not met for a very long time, we can still remember clearly filming times, so we have not changed at all!

;)

[FAN ART] CNBLUE in Running Man!♥

(Fan art cr. to the owner.)
1796579_630057297032086_1593001202_n.jpg
[WEIBO] 
(2/10) 개리형~~~ 용화예요ㅋ 웨이보에서 자주만나용~~!!!!
TRANS:
Gary hyung, I'm Yonghwa ㅋ let's keep in contact often on Weibo in future yo!

(Credit : CNBLUE Fourbrothers)
1625660_630013170369832_408513977_n.jpg
[PHOTO] #YongShin Cartoons! 
"Don't cry again whenever I am not around." - Lee Shin.

(Photo cr. to the owner.)
1610098_629974063707076_613808797_n.jpg

Archived