Look-alikes: Victoria Justice (18) vs. Nina Dobrev (22)

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice

ninadobrevorvictoriajustice.jpg

...are two examples of celebrities that look so alike, that they often get mistaken for each other. Nina is Elena on Vampire Diaries, and Victoria stars in Victorious on Nick. So, though they are both very talented, who's better in the fashion, acting, and beauty? For me, Nina wins in acting, and in beauty whereas Victoria wins in fashion for me.

nina-and-victoria.jpgnina-dobrev-victoria-justice-300x300.jpg

What about you? What do you think?

source: luuux.com/health-beauty/victoria-justice-vs-nina-dobrev

Guest k r e m e s

Yeah, they must look alike since I can barely tell who's who from these pictures. Then again, I don't watch either show. Regarding beauty, I think Victoria Justice is slightly prettier but she looks much older than she is.

Wow, they look like sisters..i go for Nina :wub: .. Victoria looks older than Nina on those pics..it is just me or it is just her make-up? :huh: ..

u know nina is on the left and Victoria is on the right, right? Victoria looks much older than 18, and Nina than 22 ...in these pics atleast. I thought they look a lot a like, but Nina prettier. and im a fan of neither shows.

Guest cinnamoroll

I don't think their faces look alike, but their hair does.

I think both are very pretty. But I don't like Nina's pics here. Nina looks old in those pics o_O; She had a cute character on Degrassi. Loved that she became a model on that show. Hahahaha. I also think Nina is a more realistic actress, but I mean Victoria is playing on a kid's show, so she has to be goofy. I've always thought Victoria Justice was extremely pretty as well. To me they have different essences. Nina evokes a more mature and mysterious nature whereas Victoria is more bubbly and friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived