·        Format: Renzoku

·        Genre: Romantic, school comedy

·        Episodes: TBA

·        Viewership rating: TBA

·        Broadcast network: Fuji TV

·        Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-10 start

·        Air time: Sunday 21:00

·        Theme song: Flying Get by AKB48

·        Related shows:  Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Fuji TV, 2007),  HuaYang Shao Nian Shao Nu (CTS/GTV, 2006)

·        Official Site

Synopsis

This drama is a remake of the popular school drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e that was aired onFuji TV in 2007.

Cast

·        Maeda Atsuko as Ashiya Mizuki

·        Nakamura Aoi as Sano Izumi

·        Miura Shohei as Nakatsu Shuichi

·        Kiriyama Renn as Nanba Minami

·        Yanagimini coopera Tomo as Kayashima Taiki

·        Yamada Shintaro as Sekime Kyogo

·        Nishii Yukito (西井幸人) as Senri Nakao

·        Suzuki Katsuhiro (鈴木勝大) as Noe Shinji

·        Matsushima Shota (松島庄汰)

·        Mamiya Shotaro (間宮祥太朗)

·        Kurihara Goro (栗原吾郎)

·        Sato Yuki

First Dormitory Students

·        Mitsushima Shinnosuke (満島真之介) as Tennoji Megumi

·        Maeda Goki as Kitahanada Kohei

·        Horii Arata (堀井新太)

·        Yamamoto Ryosuke (山本涼介)

·        Ando Ryu (安藤龍)

·        Asaka Koudai (浅香航大) as Takatsuki Subaru

·        Kanai Sonde as Obitoke Kazuki

·        Kotani Shotaro (小谷昌太郎) as Moriguchi Hiroto

·        Okayama Tomoki (岡山智樹)

Third Dormitory Students

·        Tokuyama Hidenori as Himejima Masao

·        Miyajima Kusuto (宮島楠人)

·        Ozora Takami (宝海大空)

·        Katoono Taikou (上遠野太洸)

·        Kasai Shige (笠井しげ)

·        Kawahara Kazuma (川原一馬)

·        Okazaki Kazuhiro (岡崎和寛)

Production Credits

·        Original writing (manga): Hanazakarino Kimitachi e by Nakajo Hisaya

·        Producers: Goto Hiroyuki, Moriyasu Aya (森安彩)

·        Director: Matsuda Hidetomo

Source: d-addicts

26830524702462865801122.jpg

Resources

Softsub Sky Tree Fansub

Hardsub Ebi-subs

Raw Torrent: D-Addicts

Livestream: Keyhole TV

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eru.pop

^Why so pressed? I don't understand the need for a remake of something that was already good, but your comment is really uncalled for.

Definitely watching this when subs are available.

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I've seen the first Japanese adaptation of Hana Kimi and honestly I like that cast better, Maki, Oguri and the homo-ja-nai dude (sorry forgot his name).

I don't see why there should be a remake, even the poster looks almost the same...

I mean sure, nothing wrong with it being remade, but it's only going to spark a lot of comparisons to the first one.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Can't understand why a remake. The first one was good and also the pairings.

Why can't they consider an anime instead since manga is done. I'm sure fans would want that more than a remake.

I've seen the first Japanese adaptation of Hana Kimi and honestly I like that cast better, Maki, Oguri and the homo-ja-nai dude (sorry forgot his name).

I don't see why there should be a remake, even the poster looks almost the same...

I mean sure, nothing wrong with it being remade, but it's only going to spark a lot of comparisons to the first one.

haha the guy name is Ikuta Toma

Somehow i feel like its a bit too early for them to do a remake i mean remake usually have a least a certain amount of time period that pass. I have a feeling this drama will be heavily compare to the older one alot since the first one gain alot of audience and fans

Guest monkeyshinobi

Yeah I don't know why there is a remake. I mean isn't it better to use the money and production team and actors for something completely new? I mean the old hana kimi wasn't THAT long ago (2007) and there wasn't anything wrong with it either. The original series was just perfect in my eyes, the cast was perfect. Oguri, Maki, and all the others~ It was great~

Ah well I love hana kimi, so i'll check this one out just for fun. :D

There's going to be a korean version of hana kimi coming up soon I believe. It will be made my SM entertainment. Maybe one of the SNSD girls will be in it, or super junior. XD

Guest sungified

I don't mind watching the remake. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed the first episode very much. Thank you for the subtitle! <3

I enjoy seeing the actors I love starring in this remake. I love the casts they have for the remake. Hoping to see more episodes subbed in the future.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

I finally decided to give a shot at the first episode since I've always been a huge fan of the Manga and drama.

Will, its different in a lot of ways. It just very random. I would say if I did not read the manga I would be kind of lost in the drama.

I like the humor in it. Humor is always great.

Sano shows more expression and that's good because he is like that in the manga.

Mizuki on the other hand...I don't know I'm not liking her character so far in this drama compare to the Manga and 2007 drama.

Nakatsu, I always love XD

Overall, its different. Depending on the person if they'll like it or not. For me, I'm not sure since its the first episode, but I'm going to give it another try to see if I'm going to continue this or not.

Futsumen Paradise gets a 10.1% rating

The first episode of the 2011 Hanazakarino Kimitachihe drama , better known as Hana Kimi, aired yesterday in Fuji TV's "Dramatic Sunday" timeslot. The 2011 remake stars AKB48's center girl Maeda Atsuko as Ashiya Mizuki. The first episode managed to get a 10.1%viewership rating.

During the episode the terms "フツメンパラダイス" (Average looking guys paradise) and "演技下手" (Poor performance) were trending in Japan. People were also pointing out the huge drop from last week's Marumo no Okite finale which got a rating of 23.9%. Not all comments were negative. After the episode people commented things as "Ikepara was interesting. I'm looking forward to the next episode!", "Acchan's perfomance was great! It was really interesting. It was too cute" on Maeda's blog.

In comparison, the first episode of the 2007 original version of Hana Kimi managed to get a 15.9% rating and the lowest rating it ever got for an episode was 14,7%. The 2011 Hana Kimi currently has the lowest rating for the first episode among the few drama's that already started this season, but at the same time it was the best watched show on Fuji TV yesterday evening.

The TBS drama "Hanawake no Yon Shimai" with Mizuki Arisa and NEWS' Kato Shigeaki that aired at the same time managed to get a 13.5% rating.

Source: Aramatheydidn't

This is a bit late xd but still 

i think the drama's flow is confusing ..maybe coz I focus too much on comparing it to the older version. I guess I need to re-watch it happy.gif I think the guy who played Sano is good looking but he's stiff xD

The Nakatsu guy did pretty good but Toma is funnier.

Ashiya is too girly and stupid =_=

It's not that bad but not that exciting to watch.. maybe coz there's no cliffhanger?

Guest luv_panda

Wooo!! I loved the first series. I was so into J-dramas back then. Big fan of Maki and Shun..

LOVE the series. This is my ultimate fav manga of all times.

It's sad that I've already moved on from J-dramas, but because of Hana Kimi I'm going back and watching it.

As much as I'm not a fan of all the 48 girl groups craze. I will bite my tongue and watch the show as the storyline is still my fav.

From promo pics its looks promising. I just hope its just as crazy and fun loving as the first.

Guest JulieXD

Just watched the first episode with subs. Seriously not liking it so far. Is it me or is really fast pace and a little random? Like Sano suppose to be all like anti social and moody but in just the first ep his friends with everyone, having fun together and even ran out to save the main girl.

Dont really like the casting either. ALOT of the cast for me seem to have really old faces and its kinda awkward seeing them in uniforms. Another thing which is annoying me is they didnt give the main girl clothes uniform which fits.... Makes her look weird and the acting is meh.

The poster layouts and some of the haircuts are simular so obviously they will be compaired so I dunno if Im just being really bias towards the original but Ive decided to at least watch it to ep 3.

The cast is alright. I admit i am comparing this one to the 2007, but i can't help it. I just love the storyline. I have read the manga, seen all the other versions and liked them all. So i'll be waiting to watch this one too.

So...I wanna start subbign ep 2! Anyone have a raw file?

EDIT: already with the streaming ><

HOLD ON ALL SUBBING UNTIL DAILYMOTION VIDEOS ARE TAKEN DOWN:

Person who uploaded them:

http://www.dailymotion.com/kkftw11#videoId=xjy14o

Guest flowerpetals

I hasn't been that long since the last one, whats the purpose in remaking it?

It must be one of those "lets ride the AKB48 success".

Episode 1: July 10 Sunday 10.1%

unledeyc.png

harry potter even got higher rating?? that's pretty bad vicx.gif

Episode 2: July 17 Sunday 06.0%

unledjaa.png

Source: Tokyohive

They lost so much rating :o

well the new episode is better...not as confusing as the first one.

however, it isn't funny =.=

and not mind freaky like the original. I mean it's not exciting..

The scenes won't stick in my mind..not that memorable..

I want something that I'll keep talking about until the next episode.

I know this may be rude -- but the 2007 cast is much more attractive! Heck, even the dog in this version is less cute than the 2007 version. Whyyyy!? The first Japanese version was just perfect for me, and to make another one is just disappointing in my opinion. -end of rant-

Archived