[JDrama 2011] Hana Kimi Remake

Sunney

I know this may be rude -- but the 2007 cast is much more attractive! Heck, even the dog in this version is less cute than the 2007 version. Whyyyy!? The first Japanese version was just perfect for me, and to make another one is just disappointing in my opinion. -end of rant-

don't worry, majority of the people are asking the same question as you.

I think the producers of this show just want to ride off on Maeda Atsuko and the 48 group's popularity.

I feel bad for the cast, they low episode 2 ratings are going to hurt their marketability.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jollibee

i don't get why they have to remake it since the first one was really great..i mean i watched it 4 times already!!

anyways not judging this one until i actually have enough eveidence not to watch it...

Guest Katxdbsk

Minority opinion here but I love this remake!!!! I'm waiting impatiently for episode 3's subs.

Instead of asking why they are remaking this, you guys should give it a try and watch it without discriminating it too much. Instead of turning it off after 10 mins, try finishing at least the first 2 eps, since I admit even I found the first 20 mins of the first episode really awkward (but so was the first ep for the 2007 version).

Guest sungified

We don't need more than a page of people constantly asking why and being negative about this remake. If you don't like it, then simply don't watch it.

To adiavoy: No it is not rude, but you're being very biased, just like everyone else in here. I don't think the cast is "ugly" in this remake. In fact, I thought they have their own charms. The original Sano was average looking; I have never actually thought he was hot like everyone else make him out to be. The Sano in this remake is slightly more attractive. But again, this is my opinion.

The 3rd episode was hilarious! Oscar in this version is just as funny as the one in the original. As a matter of fact, almost every character in this version is doing really well. I love the Oscar in this version more though. Cannot wait for the next episode!

Ok.... just want to give my opinion after watch all 3 episode...

At first, I thought it was continue from season 2... but it a bit disappointed, it a remake.... I really think it to early to make a remake, it just 4 years, the drama still fresh on people mind.

With just 4 years different of course people will give big comparison because it same audience. Hana kimi 2007 pretty good drama, with humour story also fun to watch so it have to be very good remake to make people forgot about hk 2007. not just average one.

I love the changed that hk 2007 make from original storyline that mizuki the reason sano can't jump so she come to make he jump again... but hk 2011 stick the original that mizuki just a fan who want to saw sano jump again.

i actually like everybody else, about the cast... hk 2007 got more eye candy, i not try to be biased but that the first thing that come in my mind when i watch the remake...

Guest Katxdbsk

We don't need more than a page of people constantly asking why and being negative about this remake. If you don't like it, then simply don't watch it.

To adiavoy: No it is not rude, but you're being very biased, just like everyone else in here. I don't think the cast is "ugly" in this remake. In fact, I thought they have their own charms. The original Sano was average looking; I have never actually thought he was hot like everyone else make him out to be. The Sano in this remake is slightly more attractive. But again, this is my opinion.

The 3rd episode was hilarious! Oscar in this version is just as funny as the one in the original. As a matter of fact, almost every character in this version is doing really well. I love the Oscar in this version more though. Cannot wait for the next episode!

OMG another fan of the series :D. I find the cast for this version to be perfect, even though I prefer the Tennouji from the 2007 version more. Since I did start watching this one mostly because of the actors because I already know some of them from other dramas (Yanagimini coopera Tomo and Miura Shohei <333), by the end of episode 1, I was so in love with it blush.gif .

As much as I like Oguri Shun, I didn't like his grounchy and moody Sano from the 2007 version. I love Nakamura Aoi as Sano here. Oh, and Oscar here is awesome, especially in episode 3 when he did that break-dancing spin move after falling down :lol: .

Anyways, episode 4 comes out tomorrow, and I want to see how much more the ratings have increased, since there was an almost 2% increase for episode 3 from the drop of episode 2.

More people should watch it, it's good.

yes i like the first one better but at least give this one a try

i thought it was good. it's very funny and different from the first one.

i like the two guys...they are one of my fav actors that's why im watching i admit.

but this ver is still good

Guest AiMango

Yeah I agree with everyone.. they shoulda did a sequel not a remake @__@ I guess I'll watch it though to see what differences there are o_o but the original live action will always be in my heart :3

hnke2.png

(Banner Credits: Ranjithaa)

Episode 1

Main Translator & Timer: blueorange

Spot Translator: aikawaringo

Editor/QC: Cailet

Final QC: whoopeeyoo

Coordinator: DashRabbit

If you can't access our site, like us on facebook for Mediafire links here

Official Site: http://ffsubs.com/

Like our facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook....fightingfansubs

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Alright. I finally watched the second and third episode. Of course, I already have post my opinion on the last couple comments ago. I was either going to continue of discon't this show, but I came to a conclusion and will con't to watch, because I like this Sano's character. He resembles the Sano in the manga more than the ('07) Sano even though I do heart the Sano('07). This is why I came to like this show. Its not pretty bad. It actually have its good points.

Guest Autumn1430263885

um.........why are they remaking it? the 2007 was successful already.. and this cast is poor..

if they wanna make a new drama, write a new storyline that hasn't previously been used..

Guest Katxdbsk

ep 7

warning: spoilers (I have no idea how to do that spoiler thing)

Hibari has appeared!!! It's the same one as the 2007 one

ep7_3.jpg

Oscar and her totally hate each other, like in the manga

ep7_6.jpg

Oscar was so hot in this ep!!

ep7_18.jpg

ep7_19.jpg

ep7_23.jpg

Nakao and Nanba

ep7_10.jpg

ep7_25.jpg

OTP being cute, and Nakatsu was totally heartbroken

ep7_21.jpg

ep7_22.jpg

Kayashima being awesome

ep7.jpg

ep7_2.jpg

Overall, I like this episode. Though I wish they could have done the ballroom better, it was so gloomy!!!

Archived