[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

anyone who wants to watch it live go to : http://www.tv365w.com/tv/146.htm

anyway, today's episode is hillarious,

I'm waiting for torrent or dl links to re-watch it again

:)

PS : I really hate the 4th son, he's too evil.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started to watch this about 2am I just finished ep 6 I'm not sure if I like it or not will keep watching for awhile, but I do find the whole Ojakgyo family to be selfish and thoughtless. I understand the mothers anger over losing her home but that anger should be directed at her husband and MIL they are the ones who deceived her. This girl has just lost her father and almost every possession she own. So the mother steals the contract and kicks her out and the rest of the family let her get away with it, like it's ok because the father and MIL lied to them and led them to believe that the farm was theirs, what does that have to do with the girl. Is their loss any worse than hers, she also lost her father, her only relative.

They lived on the farm for free for ten years, and money made from it they kept , the question no one is asking is why would the grandfather of the girl make such an agreement in the first place, because the family father seems to be just as bad as the girl's father with getting into get rich schemes that leaves the family broke and devastated.

That aside don't they have land deeds in Korea, that's all the girl needs. The family is no different than any tenant farmer I believe they have then all over the world. The girl is not as smart as she should be at her age, because at the very least she should have sought the advice of a lawyer. Why would she leave the contract laying around in the house of the very people she will have to evict, I'm surprised they didn't steal it sooner.

Going back to watch more.

Even though TH will be the girls romantic interest I find him the worst of the lot, because he such a law and order guy when it comes to proven her father did something illegal but he is over looking what his family is doing. Even if it is true that her father bribed the dean at the collage, look how many man hours he has wasted just to prove one incident of bribery.  If he could prove this would a prosecutor even take it to trial?

I hope this family get some shame soon and reverse my opinion of this drama.

Even though TH will be the girls romantic interest I find him the worst of the lot, because he such a law and order guy when it comes to proven her father did something illegal but he is over looking what his family is doing. Even if it is true that her father bribed the dean at the collage, look how many man hours he has wasted just to prove one incident of bribery.  If he could prove this would a prosecutor even take it to trial?

I hope this family get some shame soon and reverse my opinion of this drama.

I think thats because TH has a feeling that he has a debt to the family, he's not the biological son of the family but his mom and dad give him their name and house.... just saying..

but for me stealing someone's else belonging is wrong, so at some point I agree with you, but somehow I know what TH's feeling, you'll see for the upcoming episode how he feels... :)

Guest antinh85

Today episode was so cute. I didn't know what they were saying but seeing Joo Won smile just makes my day. He's so cute!

JE attitude is definitely changing. She's more upbeat even when she's in dire situation. I can't wait see more scenes of them two.

awww this ep is cute! :D

but i got pissed with the mom!! gosh!

how can she be soooo rude to her! she threw her tent, and kicked her food! WTF! thats to much! i was like 0_____0 she did not just do that....

i thought that was really mean...

and UEE just accepts everything!! i'm quite amazed, coz if it was me, i would be like "this is my house! u should be the one who shud get out!"

btw, i'm kinda confused, does the maknae curly-haired dude likes Uee???

or does he hate her????

but why did he threw a tantrum when he saw Joo Won laughing with UEE?? what was that all about??? i dont get it.....

but then he seems to hate her and wants her to go away....?

anyways, cant wait tomorrow!!!!

hope to see more UEE and JOO WON moments! hehe :D

Guest antinh85

awww this ep is cute! :D

but i got pissed with the mom!! gosh!

how can she be soooo rude to her! she threw her tent, and kicked her food! WTF! thats to much! i was like 0_____0 she did not just do that....

i thought that was really mean...

and UEE just accepts everything!! i'm quite amazed, coz if it was me, i would be like "this is my house! u should be the one who shud get out!"

btw, i'm kinda confused, does the maknae curly-haired dude likes Uee???

or does he hate her????

but why did he threw a tantrum when he saw Joo Won laughing with UEE?? what was that all about??? i dont get it.....

but then he seems to hate her and wants her to go away....?

anyways, cant wait tomorrow!!!!

hope to see more UEE and JOO WON moments! hehe :D

Well supposely he's the one siding with the mom. So i don't think he likes her yet. Well it would be cool if he's. We need some love conflicts up in here.

I thought he was supposely the other brother that will have the love triangle with the two leads. Well that is what it said in the summary.

Lol his perm just makes me laugh. It just makes him look older but it's cute in some ways.

What is the significant of the pen? If I'm not mistaken, they're investigating the watches, rite?

The brothers know that SY is pregnant!!!

I think that it is the police chief's daughter who was accepted in the school because of bribery. Maybe Taehee's boss asked Jaeun's dad to give a present to the dean... so this girl is like Jaeun's rival in studies, popularity and love but she doesn't get any of it.

Guest softycadence

why are the closed curtain thingies significant :( can someone tell me?

the mom was annoyed by J and closed it to so she wouldnt have to see J's face but forgot to open them back up. those blinds are usually closed during winter to keep the ducks warm and in the summer it becomes like a heat trap so that is why those ducks were suffering from heat stroke cuz the day was hotter than usual. some of them were already suffering from heat exposure by the time she opened the door and discovered what state they were in and the mom could have lost all of those ducks. she begged the duck restaurant owner that next time the ducks would be in better shape when he comes to buy them but he doesnt make any promises.

and that pen that is identical with SR, J explained how she got it from her dad and he got it as a present from someone. the fact that both girls have that pen and from what SR muttered when she was drunk * makes TH connect the dots between the two girls - pretty soon he will realize that both dads are connected thru the professor and then later TH will realize that since J isnt the student who got in thru bribery, that it must be SR and that is the reason why her police chief father wanted the case closed.

* when SR was drunk she told TH that he would never know who the student was that got into the college through bribery-she already found out her dad bribed the professor so that is why she got drunk- all this time she was making J miserable but it turns out SR was the one who got into college thru bribery

Guest antinh85

URGHHHHHHHHH I was so annoyed at the mom at the first few minutes. It's not her farm yet she treat JE like that. RRRRRRRRRRRRR

JE still dresses so fashionable when she's homeless. I can't wait for next week.

Archived