[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

The drama is alright so far. It's a light family drama, which is a genre that I have never managed to watch a complete series of. I started watching for Ryu Soo Young & Joo Won hehe

I think it's adorable how Soo Young harbors a crush on Tae Bum. She carries a photo of him although it has to be folded to get rid of the "third wheel" lol I didn't really like how the typical "got-drunk-had-sex" plot device was used since I was hoping for Tae Bum to grow more attracted to her by working with her. I hope they don't go the route of "got-pregant-from-one-night-stand"........

As for Tae Hee and Ja Eun. They haven't had all that many interactions, but they do look good together :P I can't wait to see Tae Hee fall hard for a girl for the first time ever. I want him to fall for her before she finds out that he's trying to find dirt on her and her father. Once she finds out... can't wait for the conflict and angst :)

Ja Eun... I like UEE and think she's a very pretty girl. BUT Ja Eun annoys me. Something about her character is just very... not ... likeable. I don't think UEE is doing all that great of a job portraying the character though at times she does a decent job. Hopefully her acting/character gets better and I start liking her~

The youngest son. I don't really know what his purpose is, but hopefully, he gets more of a story soon.

As for Ja Eun's father... I wouldn't be surprised if he's very alive and well, but just hiding. I wouldn't be surprised if her stepmother made another appearance in in the future.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! cant wait for next week's episode!!!!

finally! at the end there's some UEE and JOO WON interaction!!!! hehehe :D

and woah, its the 2nd time UEE slapped him! lol

he's actually being nice to her coz he's not fighting back....

i cant wait for more of them!!! i want them to get stuck with each other in an elevator or something...hahahaha

Guest antinh85

whoa! from the pics! it looks like she's getting a job in the kitchen...Poor JE but i quess it's the only way she can learn to appreciate how others live.

God i need more UEE and JOO WON scenes... heating up my blood..This show is too long..hahah

wow i love ep 8! :D

but what is the issue with Ja Eun's dad??

why is Joo WOn into finding her dad??

and why is ja eun being mobbed by reporters and co-students???

i dont understand..lol

anyways, i bet the next ep will be more exciting coz there will be Jo Won and UEE interacting!! hehe plus the mom and UEE fighting....ooooh!!!!

Guest antinh85

wow i love ep 8! :D

but what is the issue with Ja Eun's dad??

why is Joo WOn into finding her dad??

and why is ja eun being mobbed by reporters and co-students???

i dont understand..lol

anyways, i bet the next ep will be more exciting coz there will be Jo Won and UEE interacting!! hehe plus the mom and UEE fighting....ooooh!!!!

I feel so bad for her this episode but she had it coming.

where was she staying? It looks like some office? could it be the school's office? I hope they take her back next episode but it looks like she still holds alot of anger towards the mom from the last scene. If she is going to stay outside and learn to live by herself then it would be good too. I want to see her have more scenes with Joo Won though.:(

Guest misspinky

how many episodes is this series supposed to have? i've seen 26 but also 50. can someone please clarify? thanks in advance!

i feel so bad for jaeun but i could have seen that coming. i just want some more people on her side. and i want more joowon & UEE interaction!

I was really mad for Jaeun. I mean the family knows the farm is not theirs, what they did was downright illegal. Both mom for hiding the deeds, and the rest of the family for keeping their ignorance. And I can't believe Taehee who's supposed to uphold justice let it pass.

Also, I wonder why Taepil seems to resent Taehee so much. Everyone else treats him like their own brother despite him technically being their cousin, so I'm curious what's behind Taepil's animosity. Was it ever mentioned?

I just finished watching ep. 1 and 2, but I'm not sure if I'll continue watching it given what some people have said so far. The plot just doesn't grab me because (1) the dad feels like he deserve the farm even though it's not his to start with, and (2) there are too many cheaters, liars, etc.... I want to watch a drama where most people are actually "good" people. JE's attitude annoys me yet I still like her. When she's in her vain mode, she is dis-likable; but outside of that, she's just funny. I pity her because she wants to be loved and have a family, but her step-mother is just horrible. I think I'll pick this up again when the plot is lighter.

Guest wulanastasiaz

joo won and uee maybe is the highlight in this drama.. but i found the other couple story is more interesting and i can't wait to see what will happend to them more than i want to see joowon and uee interaction..

and this is the first long drama that i try to watch.. the story development might be too slow, but i find this drama is light and entertaining, and i think this drama deserve more attention from foreign kdrama fans..

Archived