[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Episode 40 written preview

헤어지자는 수영의 말에 태범은 기가 막히고 수영은 빨리 집 구해서

나가 달라 얘기한다. 태범은 대체 이유가 뭐냐 화를 내고,

계약기간 일 년 채우라며 하는데, 수영 역시 지지않고 태범에게 맞서고…

드디어 학교에 입학하게 된 국수. 태식은 국수보다 더 긴장해 어쩔 줄 몰라 하고,

국수를 데리고 미용실에 들러 단정하게 머리를 잘라준다.

태식의 손을 잡고 학교에 간 국수는 반 친구들 앞에 서서 자기소개를 하게 되는데…

SY tells TB that she wents to end the marriage and askes TB to find a house and leave. T

B gets mad and asks why SY wants to end the marriage when their one year contract hasn't ended

KS finally goes to school; however, TS is more nervous than KS.

TS takes KS to the salon for KS to get a haircut

KS who walked hand in hand with TS gets up in front of the class to introduce himself....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! i am a huge fan of the drama and this thread. I am a silent reader of course >_< i recently came across this video with the leads discussing the kiss: 

Could someone kindly explain? Thank you!~ lots of love to everyone here!

Guest yantchiVIP

Hello everyone! i am a huge fan of the drama and this thread. I am a silent reader of course >_< i recently came across this video with the leads discussing the kiss: 

Could someone kindly explain? Thank you!~ lots of love to everyone here!

You can go to this website http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/everything-ob/

they translate about that. i hope it can answer your question.. :D

OMG!! They kissed??!! Where the heck have I been that I do not know of this?!!

Boy oh boy is Joowon one cutie pie!

No, they didn't. Or at least yet. Show ended just exactly after SY said something like confession and then both of them were in tears. So I guess we need to wait until next week to see it [please let it happen!]

Hey!! all the dramas showing now, JooWon &UEE are the best couple & so nice romantic feelings they have.May be they can get best couple award in 2011. Fighting !! You guys.

Me too, I always watch this drama ,cos of them, sometime i don't have time I left the other dramas. This is my first choice, I like them the most.

Guest chibiko

Living in the same house as Jaeun really does tormenting Taehee. They need to get married. :wub: Grandma no need to worry, Jaeun is really a good match for Taehee. Can't wait for the whole family get to know about them.

Guest wulanastasiaz

Episode 41 Text Preview is out!

태범은 수영이 자신을 사랑했단 얘기에 충격을 받고, 그래도 결혼을

유지하고 싶다 얘기한다. 앞으로 노력해서 더는 상처받는 일 없도록

하겠다고 얘기하는 태범. 그러나 수영의 뜻은 확고한데…

태희는 병원에 입원한 제하 옆에 어쩔 수 없이 같이 있게 되고,

제하는 그런 태희에게 꼭 전하고 싶었던 얘기를 털어놓는다.

please.. any kind soul to translate this..

hello you guys! it's great to finally be done with finals and I can go back to enjoying the greatness that is OG! these past two episodes did a fantastic job of opening new plot developments with everyone and i'm so excited to see what happens next...

THJEhandholding.jpgTHJElaughing.jpgTHandJEworklunch.jpgTHandJEworklunch2.jpg

how cute are these two together! i always knew that they would be extra cutesy as a couple, but now they've become that exhaustively lovey dovey couple that makes everyone else sick with mock disgust over how mushy they are together...you know, that couple where you know they're perfect for each other but pretend throw-up at how mushy they are with each other. nonetheless, i'm thrilled that they're dating like normal couples...taking walks, holding hands, talking about their life, asking each other about their day, etc...you know, real stuff that couples actually do in real life. it's refreshing. TH is so adorable with how possessive he is of JE. i get it, you're hook, line, and sinker when it comes to her. this type of relationship is sweet to watch on tv but really frustrating in real life...haha. and the scene at the police station was hilarious...i even wanted to eat some of that food. i don't really have any thing else to say about these two except keep bringing the cute!

YandTPconfession.jpgTPrejected.jpgTPandYletmework1.jpgTPandYletmework2.jpg

to be honest, i thought TP's confession came out of nowhere. yes, i got that he was starting to be more "aware" of her, but i didn't think he was at the point where he was ready to date Y. but that confession scene cracked me up...talk about EPIC FAIL. it's good that Y is putting TP in his place. the kid has a bloated ego when it comes to women, so her rejection is just what he needs to grow up and realize that he's not god's gift to earth. this is not to say that I don't love TP, he's developing very nicely. and we know from his awesome defense of SY from today's episode that he definitely knows what's right and what's wrong, so i have no doubt that he's capable of treating any woman with respect, but he needs to fight for Y. and I love Y for using her better judgment and not giving in. this will help her grow and gain some confidence. nothing boosts one's confidence like a young playboy man pining over you. i'm not dying to see these two together, but i'm willing to go wherever the writer wants to take them. bring on the noona romance, i say!

KSbackpack.jpgKSgoestoschool.jpgTSandMSshopping.jpgTSandMSfirstdayofschool.jpg

TS and KS are getting on so incredibly well that it just warms my heart to see their scenes together. KS beams with happiness, and TS is so proud to have KS as his son. these two have grown so much, and I just love how TS was or even more nervous about KS's first day of school. he's a real dad and he's doing a bloody fantastic job at it. and there were finally hints showing TS finally taking notice of MS. he would actually be really lucky to have her, but he'll have to work really hard to get her because he totally took advantage of her in the beginning episodes, esp now that she doesn't seem to have any romantic feelings towards him anymore. i love it...reversals are always fun to watch.

and finally TB and SY...boy were these 2 episodes packed with struggles and emotional brawls for these two (warning: this will be long as i gots lots to say about my favorite couple):

TBbabysonagram1.jpgTBbabysonagram2.jpgTBbabyshoes1.jpgTBbabyshoes2.jpg

episode 39 was basically all about TB but this scene just about killed me at how devastatingly stirring it was. seeing him genuinely confused at what he's done so wrong to be punished by everyone and then seeing him answer his own question when he saw the sonograms was just like a punch in the stomach. watching TB realize for the first time that he'd been neglecting his own baby was just too much. to finally see the first signs of your baby and then to immediately realize that you've missed 5 months of your baby's growth and how you've neglected your pregnant wife must be so emotionally overwhelming to take in. even though i know that no one else is to blame except TB himself, i wholeheartedly sympathized with him during this scene. Ryu Soo Young totally sold this scene...he does that mix of happiness+regret crying so well...i just broke during this scene. bravo Ryu Soo Young...bravo.

the shopping for baby shoes scene had me grinning me with glee at how adorable TB was with the baby doll. what makes TB so great is that he might be selfish and strong-minded at times, but when push comes to shove, he always follows through. just watching how he's acted and reacted to events in the past episodes, i know that once he puts his mind to something, he never backs down. and now that he's finally connected with his baby, he's never going to let it suffer. i am confidant that he will be great as a father. (on another note: he bought boy baby shoes...does this mean that they're having a baby boy...how cute!)

SYcrying.jpgSYmandoocrying.jpg

i didn't think it could get any worst for SY, but the mandoo crying scene just topped it all. what makes watching SY so heartbreaking is that you totally understand where she's coming from. as the viewer, you completely get why she's irrational at times, why she would misunderstand, why she would act and respond the way she does. she's in a relationship that she thinks is completely one-sided (even though it's clear that TB cares deeply for her as well), her relationship with her parents is strained, she's freakin' dealing with a pregnancy alone, and she's not doing well at work...it's no wonder that she just broke down. her crying while eating hit me where it hurts and while her decision to end things with TB was the last thing i wanted, it was perfectly reasonable. she realizes how dark her life has gotten and wants to get out of it before she has the baby...and it just had to come at the same time that TB is ready to take her and the baby seriously. oh kdramas...they just love being cruel like that.

TBandSYbreakdown1.jpgTBandSYconfession2.jpg

the thing that kills me about this scene is that both TB and SY finally broke down in front of each other for the first time ever. they're both usually so strong-willed, stubborn, and strong individuals that to see them cry broke my heart yet again. the thing i loved about this couple from the very beginning was that they TALKED about everything, always expressing their frustrations and worries with each other and doing so with respect for each other. however, all that deteriorated once the whole HR debacle started and i think that their non/mis-communication is the main reason why they've struggled so much for the last few episodes. they just stopped talking to each other and just assumed the worst from each other, which is so realistic because in real life, relationships die with no communication. BUT hopefully, this scene marks the return of that honest communication between them again. they finally just let go. the conversations that they had in ep. 40 were quite heated, but it forced them both to ask all the questions they wanted, to express all their frustrations on each other, to just get everything out, and it just hurt me to see them break down with tears. for the first time, they are both showing weaker versions of themselves. now that the contract marriage and SY's love confession are all out in the open, they can restart and rebuild their relationship again. now that TB knows how SY feels about him, everything that he did to hurt her in the past has even deeper meaning now that he realizes that real feelings were involved. it's no longer two rational people in a marriage b/c of a baby anymore but a marriage where one of them has been neutral in terms of romantic feelings,while the other has put all her pride aside to be with the guy she loves. it doesn't get any tragic than this does it?...and TB only just realized this. i hope that these two start working things out after this new revelation. (though i have a fear that knowing SY's feelings will drive TB to give in to her request for her sake cause he doesn't want to hurt her feelings and pride anymore...i hope this doesn't happen, but i wouldn't be surprised if things pan out this way).

anyways, i'm seriously so invested in this couple that it hurts me to see them so out of sync with each other. they both ultimately want the same thing...why can't they realize it? hopefully, next week paves the way for a resolution between SY and TB...cause I seriously can't wait for the cute to come back. haha.

see you all next week!

Guest hundredhide

Preview for ep 41!

태범은 수영이 자신을 사랑했단 얘기에 충격을 받고, 그래도 결혼을

유지하고 싶다 얘기한다. 앞으로 노력해서 더는 상처받는 일 없도록

하겠다고 얘기하는 태범. 그러나 수영의 뜻은 확고한데…

태희는 병원에 입원한 제하 옆에 어쩔 수 없이 같이 있게 되고,

제하는 그런 태희에게 꼭 전하고 싶었던 얘기를 털어놓는다.

Taebum was shocked to hear Sooyoung's real feeling for him, and also wants to continue the marriage

(Taebum) Says he will try his best not to do anything that hurts her from now on

Even so, Sooyoung was insistent on getting the divorce

Taehee had no choice but to accompany Jaeha as he was admitted into the hospital

Jaeha mentioned to Taehee that he has a confession that he had to tell him.

Guest jace1884

hey guys. anyone know who the girl that owns the clothing store is? tae pil's "girl"? She's really familiar to me, but for the life of me I can't place her name. thanks!

Guest watzdiz

to be honest, i thought TP's confession came out of nowhere...........

Hi coollady6, nice write-up! <Sorry I cut the quotation of your post, coz don't want this post to appear too lengthy; hope you don't mind>

I was surprised about the confession too! I began to enjoy TP's storyline after Y and Guksu started appearing (he was so caring towards his nephew), and he also got a nice haircut. Before that, he was so obnoxious, especially how he treated J & TH, and whatnot with his yucky perm.

Yes, I agree with ya - bring on the noona romance! I've no idea what's gonna happen to TP & Y now, but I do hope they can end up together. But some people commented it might not be possible coz of their in-laws relations... that's so sad...

Do you (or anyone) know what the drop-down banner says during TP's piano scene, and what song did he sing? Thanks!

Her name is Song Sun Mi, you can find basic information about what she's been in here (d-addicts).

Thanks too for this info, semi-fly. I was curious on who she is too. Didn't know she cameo'd on Personal Preference... couldn't recall the scene she was in though.

Guest cococrust

ep 39 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXXJW7X0

are there any rumors of extension for this drama, i am sure the high ratings are making KBS think about it...

ep 39 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXXJW7X0

are there any rumors of extension for this drama, i am sure the high ratings are making KBS think about it...

Hi, cococrust. It has been confirmed that OB will have an extension. What is yet to be decided upon is whether the extension will be up to 10 or 14 episodes. Credit to Softy for the heads up.

The video preview for episode 41 is now available at http://www.kbs.co.kr...view/index.html

Guest chayada_lek

Hi, cococrust. It has been confirmed that OB will have an extension. What is yet to be decided upon is whether the extension will be up to 10 or 14 episodes. Credit to Softy for the heads up.

The video preview for episode 41 is now available at http://www.kbs.co.kr...view/index.html

thank you laugh.gif

and preview ep 41 on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/KBSdrama#p/u/0/FbGeyRrXSqo

Archived