[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

hay no preview yet ?

guys u really should think of it like this birth comes after hard labor and the painful drama will lead to a decent end HDs best chance in the drama is to be reunited with JM that will make up for all the negative stuff and maybe JS is heading towards redemption and not ruin he did ask JM for guidance right I love the chemistry between the 2 so intense I just hope the coming scenes will not be so painful

@tiki_sg

I did not know who was Kan Jong Wook but I saw him on TV the other day and you r right it is got to be him that voice is so special

can I ask u for something that is only if u can can u upload the drunk scene on YouTube for me from 1.31 to 5.36 this has become my new fav scene

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are referring to official release of Preview Text for Ep 25, nope, it hasn't been released yet. I guess one of the 2 statements will mention about KHD moving out??? kekeke

Preview clip and rough explanation . . . you know where they are . . . hahaha

At this point of time, based on Ep 25 preview clip, I am only curious as to what KJM said to OJH in the patio that OJH either said or was thinking that she didn't want KJM to live life as she had . .

The redemption stage for baddies might still be too early, even though we are roughly about halfway thru. I think we can expect more than 50 eps cos the next series is targeted to begin only in February 2012. Assuming that there is no breaks in broadcast even for the festive period at year-end, HFL's 50th episode will fall on 1 January 2012. But you know there will surely be those year-end celebration / award shows etc. So expect at least 1-2 episodes to be pre-empted towards the end of December.

Back to the redemption parts . . I guess some characters' redemption will be more gradual/subtle (KHD) than others (HJS / CHS / CHC) . . that's my guess for the order. We still need some interferences from them from time to time as substance to carry the series thru, for the next 30(?) episodes. The baddest one(s) can't turn over a new leaf this soon.

I love the chemistry between the 2 so intense I just hope the coming scenes will not be so painful

One thing is for sure in Ep 25, there will be physical pain for HJS because of ajumma Kim Sun aka "BDW-spy" LOL! I pity JYH cos he was really hit on the head several times during more than one take.

To be honest, I prefer watching the heated exchanges between JYH-LBY.

I know .. I know, there are plenty of shippers for the main pair . . . just that I personally don't quite feel the sizzling effect between them . . . maybe bcos of my bias wrt LBY from way way back. LBY's portrayal is a little different from her usual style when she is in those heated arguments but she somehow goes back to her usual mode when she is with BDW . . just my personal perception . . . don't shoot me . . (if you are a LBY hard-core fan) . . .

I know it was cute in the beginning but PD/Writer needs to cut down on those repetitive "I try to trick you but I get tricked instead" KJM-BDW scenes, gosh . . . they aren't a teenage couple . . . production crew needs to think up of a new cute angle for them . .

can I ask u for something that is only if u can can u upload the drunk scene on YouTube for me from 1.31 to 5.36 this has become my new fav scene

Geez, don't get me started gushing over it . . especially that silly doe-eyed look he had after he asked if she would forgive him and also that cute little lift he did before he staggered towards the gate . . .

I am running out of HDD space and rummaging for space every week. For the time being, I hope these will suffice . . Though they won't add up to the 4 mins that you wanted . . kekeke

MBC's one-min cuts : HJS-KJM & HJS-BDW

Gosh, out of the one-min cuts (there is a quota of only 4 per episode) for the last 3 eps, looks like those with HJS seem to have higher viewership, hehehe (well I am surprised . . . considering how so many hate his guts etc)

views.gif

EDIT

==> tiki_sg - your quote in regard to "HJS seems to have higher viewer". Were you referring to that specific scene, where JS grabbed JM violently....

Hi Willie

Nope, I wasn't particularly referring to that scene only.

If you notice from the above screen-cap, each row is for one episode. Within each episode, there are 4 one-min cuts and within these 4 cuts, those with HJS are highest . . . that was what I was referring to . .

E.g.,

Ep 22 - Kitchen Scene > Love Confession Scene

Ep 23 - Argument Scene at Hospital > Romantic Scene on the Patio > Romantic Scene coming back from trip

Ep 24 - 2-Men Confrontation > Grovelling Scene > 2-Women Confrontation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011-10-05 HFL will air in Japan early next year

however as a 20-parter, if I am not wrong

Guest willie

==> tiki_sg - your quote in regard to "HJS seems to have higher viewer". Were you referring to that specific scene, where JS grabbed JM violently. I think that scene was violent. I probably have a weak heart. Can't watch men act violently towards women.

I love this show. I hope the writer will show DW and JM become a family with the additional little one. 50 Episodes should give the writer ample of time to amend and tie loose ends.

the proposal scene

JM:Why are we here?Wow, I never knew such a place like this exists.I feel so much better now.Do you have something to say to me?

DW: when you left a while ago,I was worried about you being alone in a strange place.

The words I said to you last time in the office basement parking lot,do you still remember them?Although, right now, it's a confusing feeling,I said, until we understand the reason behind all this, we will take it from here right?I did a lot of thinking while driving on the way here.What do I really want from Jae Mi?

I think I know now

JM:what do want?

DW: Let's get married. Shall we?Now, I thoroughly understand.Although I didn't believe in this thing called marriage before,But if it's you, I want to believe in it.

The life I want to spend together with you,I don't want to delay it any longer.Let's get married, shall we?

JM:I feel the same way too.I really feel very thankful and really happy about it.BUT It's not the right time yet.Just give me more time.

DW: You still don't trust me now? STILL UNSURE OF ME?

JM: It's not because of that. It's not you I am not ready yet.For someone like me who failed once,I don't have the confidence.So I want to be more careful.

also I want to fulfill your mother's desire, and become an important woman

DW; When will that happen?One year? Two years?Have you ever considered my feelings all this time?Jae Mi, every time you ran into difficulties,I feel like going crazy. Doesn't it matter to you?Hate how Han jung so appears before you.I hate that you get hurt I hate it when I see how tired you get

from doing business.So don't be be like that any more. Just come to me. I will be by your side protecting you.

JM: YOU LOOK CONFUSED are you marrying me out of sympathy?

DW: What did you say? sympathy

JM:I am very grateful for those feelings of yours.But I don't want to become a man's burden.Until after I can stand on my own two feet,until I can properly regain my self confidence,when that time comes, come back and ask me again.When that time comes, I will gratefully accept your proposal.

DW:You mean it, don't you?You won't regret it?

Guest katie_18

thank you Tango27 for the translation! i love this show so much! It gives me more reason to look forward to the weekend!

Guest willie

Thanks for the translation of DW's proposal to JM. His confession was priceless. But I totally agree with JM for postponing the marriage instead of jumping on the gun. She needs to gain back that confidence and be able to stand on her own two feet. It's okay to rely on your husband but not all the time. Your husband is going to get tired taking care of you sooner or later. If things don't work well, JM would go back to square one. Looking forward for the next episode.

THE MORNING KISS SCENE

201110020749171rstarany.jpg

There's a red moon also here today.

JM: Are you still angry I rejected your proposal.?

DW: that should be obvious

JM: I am sorry.To be honest,I don't know what you see in me to like me.I've been married.I have been hurt as well Then why do you like me?

DW: I was never married ,and never been hurt.This is your final chance.If you marry me,I'll give you a morning kiss like this every morning.All right then, I'll wait until you've come up with a decision.But next time's proposal, you WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT ME

Guest katie_18

DW lines just make me swoon! He is so sweet, I just love him so much! I loved his proposal and what he said in the morning kiss scene! I am really looking forward to the next couple episodes. Hopefully he will ask her again soon and hopefully she will say yes and be ready next time. But I understand her wanting to wait and not jumping right into another marriage. I am just glad she finally told him that she loves him!

Tango27

BAD NEWS . . . had been trying to upload (& re-upload several times) the cut that you wanted (together with a BTS clip for Ep 25) . . . since last night and till late afternoon today. Even left my PC on whilst I was out to let it complete the task . . I guess it did finally go through BUT when I got back this evening and clicked on the link to the videos, I received a warning from YouTube, despite even setting the videos as PRIVATE. As such I won't be uploading it again cos my 3rd YT account is now at risk . . .

:tears:

I am totally pissed off with YT for wasting my time with the ultra slow loading and incessant freezing from last night till this afternoon . . . only to end the day on a bad note . . . :angry:

DW trying to convince the old lady to help JM

uuuuuuuuum.jpg

DW: Grandmother, I have a few words to say to you.

JM: What are you doing?Do you want them to kick me out ?

DW: Hello, my name is BDW,I'm this woman's fiance.So far, the number of women I've dated,when compared to your age,is more than twice the number.

But she is different from them.Except for my mother, this is the first time in my life ,I've met such an honest hard working woman.So I want to marry her.But she said, she won't marry me until her porridge shop is successful ,But for the porridge shop to succeed we really need your help. Please help me get married faster.Grandmother, for someone as beautiful as you,I'm sure you were in love once.You also know that if you're lover is feeling bad,you will feel bad too.

Our lives are now in your hands.We're relying on you, grandmother,I'm depending on you.

9999999999.jpg

lol those faces

DW: we should talk

JS: did you hear me talking to JM what did you hear

DW:I will not warn you again if you come to bother JM again I will not let you go

JS: what ? and who do you think you are to tell me what to do, you think just because you saw her a couple of times she is yours now, I was her husband for 3 years and her fisrt love, you think you can change that

DW: so what now ,you want to remarry her

JS: perhaps what I dont want is an outsider coming between us so go now

DW: that is bad cause it will not happen I will not let it

JS: by which right

DW:because she and I are going to get married so if you come after JM again I will not take it do you understand

JS: you dont understand that I was first I will change JMs mind just wait and you will see

Guest willie

DW was too civilized with JS. He should have just ignored him totally because JS has no common sense. I really can't understand his thinking at all. WHAT? 3 years marriage?? LOL. Come on. You were husband and wife before but she divorced you .... period. There was no blood relation so when the marriage fails, you have become stranger to each other. Especially when there was no kid in the marriage. Thank goodness that JM had no kid with that jerk. Can you imagine what would the story like if they had a kid together. I don't think I would want to watch it at all. I felt punching that drunken jerk for DW.

I really hope the writer will not spend too much time putting the story evolving around JS wanting JM back. I want to see progression on how DW is going to sort things out with his mom about JM.

First of all, Crystal will definitely against DW marrying a divorcee. Remember the scene when Crystal was saying HD was second hand person. She allowed JR married HD because she wanted to kill herself. Not really sure if DW is going to follow suit. It'll be ridiculous.

Secondly, how is DW going to correct JM's name? Everyone in his family addressing her as SY instead of JM.

Thirdly, has DW accepted JM entirely? Remember the scene where he got caught kissing Mira? He couldn't even introduce JM as his girl friend.

I think resolving the above issues are far more interesting instead of watching JS croonies - HS and her gangster brother. It's true that his wife lied to him but why abandon her now when she's pregnant. JS has no conscience at all. He was so happy when marrying her. But when the relationship turns sour, he bolts out.

The writer has these 2 very bad characters in the series - HD and JS, that's why DW is exceeding from all our expectations. LOL.

The writer has these 2 very bad characters in the series - HD and JS, that's why DW is exceeding from all our expectations. LOL.

LOL! Sorry to cut your post, but I just had to agree. Those other two sure do make DW look good, not that he isn't a great guy, but next to them he's practically Mr. Perfect!

Willie

You were husband and wife before but she divorced you .... period. There was no blood relation so when the marriage fails, you have become stranger to each other. Especially when there was no kid in the marriage. Thank goodness that JM had no kid with that jerk. Can you imagine what would the story like if they had a kid together. I don't think I would want to watch it at all. I felt punching that drunken jerk for DW.

I really hope the writer will not spend too much time putting the story evolving around JS wanting JM back. I want to see progression on how DW is going to sort things out with his mom about JM.

It is precisely because of the issue of no kids that the story/journey started. There wouldn't be any trip to Guam for KJM/OJH/OJS, she wouldn't have met BDW (and same thing for OJH with KHD). HJS wouldn't have faked the divorce etc . . .

I personally wouldn't want BDW to punch HJS first in the scene unless he was first provoked by HJS. First of all because BDW is an officer of the law, he should know the legal implications for acting first without aggression. Secondly, that would put him in worse light, if KJM were to see it . . I am sure you wouldn't want to see KJM running to the 'attacked' HJS.

We need both issues, HJS interference as well as CP's objection

- in order to heighten DW positive characteristics and for all of you to be proud of your hero's achievements. Without the good vs evil comparison, BDW's personality would turn out to be rather flat.

- both issues will be running concurrently, as buffer to fill up the episodes till Ep 50s. If we only had the CP objection issue, we would soon get tired with the repetitive recurring matter being recycled in every episode . . . unless the writer decides to bring in new situation and new challenges for all characters in the series.

Secondly, how is DW going to correct JM's name? Everyone in his family addressing her as SY instead of JM.

Thirdly, has DW accepted JM entirely? Remember the scene where he got caught kissing Mira? He couldn't even introduce JM as his girl friend.

FYI, the fake name is YS (Ye Sun) not SY. Rather her name "good job girl" has been wagging on their tongues rather than Ye Sun, kekeke

I believe he should have by now. I guess he was caught unaware at that time in the office and just didn't know how to respond. But with the following scenes leading to the one in the cable car, his proposal plus his earnestness in front of the elder, it should be enough proof of where his heart lies. His character is such that once his heart is set on the matter, nothing can deter him. We should only worry when his thots start to waver. Right how where KJM is concerned, BDW may be steadfast in his feelings for her but off and on he may still feel insecure about HJS looming around KJM, for fear of KJM's past feelings of sympathy for her ex-husband. That's why HJS' comment about knowing KJM much longer and being her first love struck a core in BDW's heart (the part when BDW was walking away from HJS). I think despite KJM's reassurance of her feelings for BDW, BDW may still feel that insecurity until KJM becomes his wife (at least).

It's true that his wife lied to him but why abandon her now when she's pregnant. JS has no conscience at all. He was so happy when marrying her. But when the relationship turns sour, he bolts out.

HJS wasn't happy bcos he was marrying CHS, he was just happy being a father. That's why CHS always has the apprehension that she would be left behind if it weren't for the baby she is having (she too has her own abandonment issues, being an orphan). She so badly wants to cling onto HJS for her own worth, despite CHC's countless times telling her to leave HJS, especially when CHC doesn't really need HJS now . . . the shop belongs to CHC, the apartment belongs to CHC & CHS. In terms of assets, HJS has nothing, so CHC has no particular need for HJS, except maybe to try to concoct new recipes (or spy on KJM) in order to compete with KJM for business.

The writer has these 2 very bad characters in the series - HD and JS...

Undoubtedly, CHC is the worst character in the series, hahaha . . without any possible redeeming factor.

EDIT @10:10am KST

Watch MBC now, LTS and cast are on (a HFL special), there's a long segment of LTS working out at the gym

EDIT

There are scenes of BDW & KJM out on a date with Se-Ra and another scene of the couple playing basketball (which is going to be another lovey dovey moment . .

88888888888w.jpg

JM: so you met JS and talked to him whatever he told you do not take it seriously it seems that he got the test results and was in a state of shock and then he got drunk

DW: and if he becomes like that again in the future you will go through this again? do you know what makes me mad to watch this man bothering JM until when I have to put up with this

JM:sorry do not know what you saw but I did not think he can get this far he was very messed up

DW: so every time he becomes like that you have to endure being troubled by him and every time I have to watch doing nothing

JM ; sorry

DW: that is why we should be married soon I do not want to see you being treated like that it make me miserable your heart is not prepared for me but you have to know this is the only way to stop that man think carefully

99999po.jpg

DW: why are you here so early like this?

JM: I came to see you, yesterday you left in a haste you were upset right,I did not sleep last night thinking about this you are suffering because of me maybe it is better to breakup but no matter how hard I try I can not break up with you even though I am helpless even though you will get tired I can not break up with my life has no meaning without you even though I do not know if I have the right I am truly in love with you ................ah brought you food because you are not eating well because of me .......................

damn that was so heartbreaking was not it the girl is in a mess she is so desperately in love all over again JM you are a a hopeless romantic you have to harden your heart a little and DW is bringing up the marriage issue like every 2 seconds without actually taking any step something else now that the boys are starting a fight over her they could motivated by their rivalry as well and what if turns out that they are related ( JS & DW) THEN WHAT

Guest willie

LOL. JM is hopelessly romantic and can't help herself falling in love all over again. I can't blame her because DW has pursued her aggressively. DW was there for her every second when she's down and hurt.

Tiki_sg ---> I don't know how to reply with the box like you did. Hm.... someone needs to tell me how.

Anyway replying to your point of DW being insecure in the relationship. I totally agree with you but it's understandable. It's his first love. This is his first time being in love with a girl. JM is not just a regular girl. She came with an emotional baggage. Thank god I said that she has no kid with her ex otherwise I don't know how DW is going to handle it. When you're experiencing first time for everything, it's kind of scary. I understand why DW feels bother so much about JS taunting JM. Even myself just watching "Can't stand his guts at all!" So many times I said JS has no shame. He doesn't have the ingredients to be a man.

I think DW put a lot of time and effort in this relationship at the beginning and JM beautifully reciprocated at the later on. I'm actually surprised for someone who only fools around with women, knows better than JS (the idiot).

Tango27 - thanks for the recap above and the pictures. They're really having a good time spending time together.

Your last comment in regard if they're related, I will assume it's JS and DW being brother?

I think since JS is kind of stupid - he has a similarity with JR. Maybe the two of them are siblings. But DW is probably adopted. He's the smartest one among the 3 of them. What do you think?

Thank god I said that she has no kid with her ex otherwise I don't know how DW is going to handle it.

Hehehe, like I said before . . . would they even have met if HJS-KJM already had kids . . .

When you're experiencing first time for everything, it's kind of scary. I understand why DW feels bother so much about JS taunting JM.

I would take it in a positive light for BDW's character building . . . this fear in him will make him realise just how much he treasures KJM. It isn't like his past relationships ~ can we even call them relationships? ~ more like his past flings. They were of no consequence to him and that is why he was rather flippant in his attitude as well, changing whenever he fancies.

I'm actually surprised for someone who only fools around with women, knows better than JS (the idiot).

I get the impression that it might have been KJM who did the 'chasing' in the HJS-KJM relationship, partly due to her eagerness for a happy family life, once HJS got her to regain her trust in men again.

Your last comment in regard if they're related, I will assume it's JS and DW being brother?

I think since JS is kind of stupid - he has a similarity with JR. Maybe the two of them are siblings. But DW is probably adopted. He's the smartest one among the 3 of them. What do you think?

Same thot crossed my mind about the IQ level of HJS and BJR, when there was talk of the secret baby (after SP first mentioned about the mistake) in the Korean BBS. But I pushed that aside, cos I was under the impression that HJS already had a mom but no dad . . . only to find out recently that the lady is his step-mom instead . . so the possibility of HJS being connected to the Byuns is even greater now. And now we have the swaddling cloth cum birth-date information. Thing is, does it belong to a child who was given away or a child who was brought into the family. These two hints are really creating havoc . . . wonder when the issue will start revealing itself . . . argghhhhhh

JS parentage issue is really confusing, because he say's he never knew his father or his mother. It leaves you wondering was he the product of an affair and then after his father took him from the real mom he deserted him and his wife, or did his mom die and the father then remarried and afterwards left his wife and son.

Was it ever stated if SP baby was a boy or a girl? Would any of this be a deterrent for DW and JM getting married. I thought the real issue is the fact that JM father is married to DW. Even if one of the three is SP's baby how would that change the situation for DW and JM?

I just finished watching episode 10 with subs and in occurred to me that HD will not leave JR for JH, can see him having enough of the abuse he suffer from CP and deciding that they should leave her house, but JR might decide to stay with her mother over leaving with him. She has stated several times that the kind of life he wants is not for her. Because she may choose her mother over him and that might break them up, because JR has shown herself to be spoiled and not a woman to make sacrifices.

Archived