[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a really good episode I enjoyed almost all of it ( skip parts that has HS and oppa blahh )

first of all JYH was awesome I know you hate his character but you have got to admit the guy is a great actor acting while he is really drunk so he can get it right what a pity that he is underrated and so is my LBY damn anyway I played the scene more than once it was really something and I like the music they play in the dramatic scenes I wonder if JS will ever change everybody keep shoving him around ( this is a rather violent show lol) and he is soo clueless

the scene between DW and crystal was epic she could not believe BABY was actually standing up to her OMG OMG lol

crazy JR gets on my nerves like most of the time but when she and mom confront each other I actually like it it gets so intense and mom and JM are so similar even in the way they are insulted

DR is too happy these days you know something is gonna happen but what a good child she cant leave dad alone even for one night awww

Guest willie

watched epi 24 without subs.

Can't agree more on the JS character - can't stand this dude at all. I guess he played his character really good. You really felt pity for him. But for god sake, try stand on your own instead of crawling to other woman for his own comfort. I hope later on he would realize the mistakes that he did and try to stand on his own. And go back to your pregnant wife. Try to be a responsible man for once in his life.

Did I get it right that JM has finally admitted that she loves DW???? Awesome.

Tango27 - I know what you're referring to when DW stood up for once in front of his mother. That's my boy!

JR? oh man! This girl is a total brainless. Don't really know what to do with her.

Oh now.. JS will meddle in JM and DW affairs. Oh man. JS will create more trouble in JM and DW pairing. I think JM will have to face so much obstacles once she knows DW family. Not really sure if she stand firm and what will be her reaction.

Guest Lona16121980

Hello HFL lovers----

I wish I could speak Korean so I could understand what JaeMi mom said to that ....JooRi person to finally shut her up. I thought it was a great triumpf for her....

If someone here understood ---please --- I'm dying of curiosity...  Thanks in advance      mwa

man the ratings are so down today some boring blahh is doing better and I have no reason why everytime I say I am going to ignore the ratings I look again

BTW since we are almost half way through the show how much do you rate it out of ten I rate it 8.9

@Jennie

this song we think is part of the OST and it is not out yet

@Lona16121980

I have read something about what they talked about but frankly only understood the following JR was angry about the money and accused mom of having an affair mom said a lot of thing but what I understood is this ( no matter what you do you will never be able to erase the fact that JM is HDs daughter) also something like you do not have the right to raise a child but I am not sure I will check for you later

Guest sunandmoon

Hello HFL lovers----

I wish I could speak Korean so I could understand what JaeMi mom said to that ....JooRi person to finally shut her up. I thought it was a great triumpf for her....

If someone here understood ---please --- I'm dying of curiosity...  Thanks in advance      mwa

JM's mother said there is nothing between JM's father and her and there never will be, but if JR lacks the confidence that her husband won't cheat on her, then maybe she shouldn't live with him. JR then fell silent.

@Jennie

this song we think is part of the OST and it is not out yet

I still think it is sung by Kan Jong Wook, just don't know the title and I suspect it hasn't been officially released yet. Glad that they played it again at the end of Ep 24 . . . was missing it when Ep 23 ended.

BTW, when I found singer Kan Jong Wook's name in the rolling credits, I went snooping around and found that he is playing the role of HFL's OST producer. So far all the BGM songs are a great combination, even if a fair number were from previous OSTs. Hopefully MBC will officially release a full OST album, rather than digital releases.

Edit

Just did some searching around . . . Shining/Sparkling/Twinkle Twinkle/All That Glitters (another MBC weekend series) ended in mid- August and the full OST was released on 25 July 2011. So there is still hope for an official HFL OST album . . . . *crossing fingers & toes*

I presume you are referring to the song that's been played towards the climatic end of each episode the past 2 weeks . . I have been curious about that too . . the song with a male raspy voice (when I first heard it, somehow Kan Jong Wook 간종욱 comes to mind) . . . wonder if that is going to be in OST Part 4 5 . . . still can't find any mention of it anywhere.

( this is a rather violent show lol)

Writer/PD have the liberty of pushing the limit bcos it is past the prime-time zone, kekeke

. . . . until they get the warning from some governmental board . . . ^_^

♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔

Conversations in Ep 25 Preview (based mainly on 15bx Chinese subs) Edited

Disclaimer Note : rough interpretation only ~ first of all my Chinese is not very good, secondly I think CTS/DSS uses TSKS Chinese Subs which is slightly different from 15bx Chinese Subs in terms of the words used.

JR - Why, are you afraid that I've taken pills (implying suicide attempt)

HD - I swear it will never be what you may think it is. So please stop being like this

JR - Have both of you slept together already? Have you!

CP - Leave my house immediately! (to Driver Kim?) drag Kang so-bang out (of here)

HD - No need for that, I will leave on my own accord

JH/JM scene - *don't live your life as I have* (rephrased from tsks version)

JS - Let's see if you can get your (DW) way (guessing . . . bcos DW has vowed to be JM's "bodyguard" in Ep 24, not allowing JS any chance of coming close to JM at all)

HS - Where on earth have you been!

JS - (rephrased) to put back the life that I've lost back into its rightful place [tsks version ~ to find back the life that I've lost bcos of you].

JM - ... (JS kneeling) you are saying you want to divorce CHS, after we get remarried(?) . . we restart by opening a porridge shop together?

JS - If you really cannot accept it, then what to do, best to find another person . . .

(tsks - If you cannot admit failure and give up, let's make others give up [ie CHC])

JM - What do you mean . .

(wonder if at this point, HJS is revealing what CHC has planned or threatened to do when CHC gave HJS 2 ultimatum if he wanted to 'end it' with CHS, in Ep 24)

I just hope in the later episodes the writer/PD doesn't make JS into an even worse louse by . . .

being the first one to find out that JM's dad is DW's BIL and uses that info to his advantage . . .

I just hope in the later episodes the writer/PD doesn't make JS into an even worse louse by  . . .

being the first one to find out that JM's dad is DW's BIL and uses that info to his advantage . . .

Sorry to cut your post. I'm afraid of the same thing myself, because they've been so happy together lately. After seeing the preview though,I think you may be right.

I love all the OTP moments we've been getting! They're an adorable couple, but why does DW still have to yell at her every time he doesn't get the response he wants? Oh well, look at who his mother is, and to give him credit, he has grown up a lot already.

All the DR, dad, and aunt scenes are killing me...they are so cute! But willie is right, DR is way too happy now, real mom is bound to show up soon to mess things up. 

JS is a pathetic tool, but the actor nailed that drunk scene. Sometimes I find the "acting drunk" scenes really awkward to watch. Not many people can pretend to be drunk and pull it off well, so maybe the secret is to actually get drunk! I wonder if this will start a new trend in Kdrama land! phew.gif laugh.gif

Still find the JH/HD scenes hard to watch, FF a lot. I cannot figure out why JH or JR are so hung up on this man.They should be fighting over who gets stuck with him, rather than who gets him. " You take him !- No I don't want him, you take him! - You took him away from me first, so now you have to keep him!" 

JR is a complete psycho! She is so controlling and unbalanced, I almost, not quite but almost, feel sorry for HD being married to her! Actually I think HD deserves her, but I feel sorry for JH having her always coming around and getting in her face. I feel sorry for JM too, having that as your future SIL. Please let there be a birth secret somewhere that cancels that relationship out!

the actor nailed that drunk scene. Sometimes I find the "acting drunk" scenes really awkward to watch. Not many people can pretend to be drunk and pull it off well, so maybe the secret is to actually get drunk! I wonder if this will start a new trend in Kdrama land!

LOL, JYH has had tonnes of practice with most of his characters "getting drunk" . . . and crying. Personally, I didn't like the sad whimper, but heck it was suppose to be wimpy HJS :rolleyes:

JR is a complete psycho! She is so controlling and unbalanced, I almost, not quite but almost, feel sorry for DH being married to her! Actually I think DH deserves her, but I feel sorry for JH having her always coming around and getting in her face. I feel sorry for JM too, having that as your future SIL. Please let there be a birth secret somewhere that cancels that relationship out!

DW has gradually matured but deep down inside the 'little boy' still remains, almost to the point of being in a tantrum fit. His big step was not letting CP lay her hands on him for once in his life and he was dead serious & not even laughing or teasing at that moment. JR on the other hand has not improved at all. Don't know when her character will get to "bloom" . . . BTW, it's HD . . . . kekeke

DH reminds me of JYH's former character . . .

LOL, JYH has had tonnes of practice with most of his characters "getting drunk" . . . and crying. Personally, I didn't like the sad whimper, but heck it was suppose to be wimpy HJS  :rolleyes:

DW has gradually matured but deep down inside the 'little boy' still remains, almost to the point of being in a tantrum fit.  His big step was not letting CP lay her hands on him for once in his life and he was dead serious & not even laughing  or teasing at that moment. JR on the other hand has not improved at all. Don't know when her character will get to "bloom" . . . BTW, it's HD . . . . kekeke

Hahaha! Thanks for the correction, I didn't catch that! Trying to type too fast! phew.gif  I'll go back and edit.

I haven't seen much of the actor that plays HJS before, but I'm guessing that you're a fan. ( as if I couldn't tell by your pic and siggie!) 

HFL ep 8

HFL ep 9

concerning those subs and any other subs u find the subs are done by the DS team those sites take them and put them on a video (u know I call that stealing) that is why some of the lines does not make sense cause the subs are not 100% complete still they are watchable

there is lot of thing going on in my head just a couple of them right now first if DRs mother is going to come back who will play her role cause if you did not notice I am almost certain the pic of the mom is a photoshoped pic of the aunt dont tell me the aunt will be playing 2 roles one with the mole and one without cause that would be temptation of a wife all over again bahhha

and I dont understand how will JS use any info about the relation between the couple cause if they will discover that there is nothing they can do about it they will be like romeo and juliet will less drama it is funny some ppl actually thinks JM is his niece personally I think DW needs the upcoming drama it has been too easy for him and he still has this I am too good for anyone attitude he really needs to wake up I just feel sorry for poor JM

and dont u think baby JM is so cute not as cute as DR no way but still a acute baby I really like that family it was perfect there is no way they will be together again little mistakes can ruin it all I guess that is the message here

man I miss the show already

I'm guessing that you're a fan. ( as if I couldn't tell by your pic and siggie!)

hahaha guilty as charged . . .

first if DRs mother is going to come back who will play her role cause if you did not notice I am almost certain the pic of the mom is a photoshoped pic of the aunt dont tell me the aunt will be playing 2 roles one with the mole and one without cause that would be temptation of a wife all over again bahhha

I don't know if you had noticed the 'slip-up' made in the earlier episodes.

Initially when NDM first showed NDR the picture of her mother, the lady did not have any mole on her face. Subsequently (probably due to a change of heart and storyline development by the writer) the picture of her does include a mole . . . which led to NDM asking OJS about her face on the first day they met.

So, in the likelihood that former Mrs Nam needs to make an appearance, I guess Yoon Hyun Sook will have to do the job. If budget permits, they'll have to film with blue screen for a face-to-face scene between the two look-a-likes . . . hahahaha

and I dont understand how will JS use any info about the relation between the couple cause if they will discover that there is nothing they can do about it they will be like romeo and juliet will less drama it is funny some ppl actually thinks JM is his niece

Information is power, anything to drive a wedge in between. IF PD/writer want to dig a deeper grave for HJS . . .

(the following are just scenarios for explanation purposes only)

Of all persons, HJS is the first one to notice that KHD is related to BDW.

HJS reveals to BDW, hoping that the relationship will deter BDW from going ahead with his plan to marry KJM. But with BDW being rather brazen, it might not matter that much to him.

HJS might have to go with plan B, letting KJM know. Between BDW and KJM, KJM would likely be the one to react bcos BDW is now connected to the 'family' that caused hurt and sorrow to her and her mom.

But I am praying that HJS will not be made to take this "road of no return".

Instead, the couple will find out during the time when BDW introduces her to his family . . . But Alas!!!! KHD is kicked out or rather has left Park Household by then . . that gives PD/writer a little leeway for a 'delayed discovery'

As for KJM being BDW's niece (by marriage) . . . it is somewhat correct, because KJM is BDW's sister's husband's child & Se-Ra's half-sister. However, I think the more appropriate term would be Step-Niece rather than niece, bcos KJM is technically BJR's step-daughter.

and dont u think baby JM is so cute not as cute as DR no way but still a acute baby I really like that family it was perfect there is no way they will be together again little mistakes can ruin it all I guess that is the message here

Gee!!! You had me stumped for a moment, when you wrote "baby JM" . . . I was cracking my head "which baby" . . . when you meant little JM . . . hahaha

Upon thinking further back, baby JM had a very cute momentary smile when she first came into the world.

Please let there be a birth secret somewhere that cancels that relationship out!

The Birth secret might turn out to be even scarier, than the one I am hoping for . . .

it's mentioned on some Korean BBS, that the "lost" baby might be HJS . . . if so it will be double whammy against BDW-KJM union . .

Guest willie

Nauna - you cracked me up with your joke for both women to pass on HD. LOL. Seriously, I totally agree with you. JH should be happy by passing the baton to JR.

Well... JS is a scumbag. He never appreciated any of his past relationship. JS is pretty similar to HD. Both men bailed out from their relationship when they don't go their ways. I want to delete all their scenes. I mostly skipped JS and HS and her brother scenes anyway. I can still tolerate HD and JH as it has very little effect to JM and DW being together. Argh... can't stand JS at all. He is like dirt that doesn't easily go away. He would certainly try very hard and do whatever that he can to cling to JM. I just hope that JM will not have any 2nd thought on him aside for being pity for JS. JM and DW should pile a lot of bleach to get rid of JS forever.

Guest willie

Don't you think the writer make a mess already? DW is indirectly an uncle to JM because her father married to DW's sister. I don't know if this kind of relationship is fine? To me is okay since DW and JM has no blood relation at all. But Koreans are a bit traditional as they still address people formally. Then what will JH react after knowing the fact that DW is JR's brother. WOW! I really don't know how the writer is going to straighten up this mess. DW can be careless with all this stuff and still pursue JM but JM is kind of traditional so she will have a different take than DW. I hope the two of them will survive the storm.

Do you think JS blame JM for his failure in his new marriage? If JS hadn't known the truth about his incability of producing offspring, he would have still stayed in his marriage. JS now is probably asking JM to take responsibility on him. LOL. What a joke! But why JS is so easily getting on and off from the relationship? It seems that he didn't put his heart in any of his relationship. Look at how he treated JM after being married for 3 years? JS almost choked JM. How can he be so violent towards JM? Isn't he psycho?

I just wanted to mention something I noticed and no one else has remarked on. Twice they have shown HD in severe pain and taking medication, could he be seriously ill.

Just wanted to say one more time I think JR is going to be the lost baby and her daughter is not by HD. No proof of this just a thought that got stuck in my head, because this would easily resolve all the issues for JM and DW.

But why JS is so easily getting on and off from the relationship? It seems that he didn't put his heart in any of his relationship. Look at how he treated JM after being married for 3 years?

I think it basically boils down to his abandonment issues. It is very hard for him to love and feel loved. There may be times when one just subconsciously does things to self-destruct.

One of the symptoms is fear of uncertainty with tendency for clinginess due to insecurities

In the past, KJM had been HJS's sole "Rock of Gibraltar" with unconditional love. Right now, he is stumped and feeling helpless once again. So what does he do, the very first thing he does is to go running back to her for emotional support & comfort. KJM is his security blanket and he is seeking her help in giving him 'directions to straighten his path' as his mind is about to explode with the mess that he is in, esp with CHC. Basically that was what he was asking her to be 'responsible' for, after KJM had already gone into the house . . . leaving HJS standing at the gate.

Similarly for BJR, she doesn't get the love from her mommy bcos CP is too pre-occupied with BDW. I guess that might explain why she is clinging onto KHD for her sole existence. In Ep 25, in BJR's mind, she thinks KHD has "betrayed" her by sleeping with his ex-wife. She starts to over-react and goes ballistic with her irrational behaviour . . .

I just wanted to mention something I noticed and no one else has remarked on. Twice they have shown HD in severe pain and taking medication, could he be seriously ill.

regarding KHD's health condition, probably no one is "talking" about it is bcos

1 - people couldn't care less about him (hehehe) . . Chinese BBS are more concerned about KJM's nosebleed than about him . . hahaha

2 - serious/terminal illness is too cliche in Korean Drama

3 - Writer/PD is just trying to blindside us once again?

I just hope that with KHD moving out and getting ill, it doesn't allow OJH to once again be overly concern for him and take him home like a sick puppy. Writer/PD should start allowing JR to grow up and care for him if she really wants to keep "her man" for life.

Just wanted to say one more time I think JR is going to be the lost baby and her daughter is not by HD. No proof of this just a thought that got stuck in my head, because this would easily resolve all the issues for JM and DW.

The stomach problem will probably be an ulcer, and at the worst, a bleeding ulcer.  Those are brought on by stress, which is understandable in his case.  He will probably end up in the hospital for not eating properly, high stress, and not enough medicine.  That will get some attention, too, and be a wake-up call for everyone.

Archived