50 things you can learn from a Korean drama.

Guest heygingersnap

Guest choconut

wahaha so funni lol :lol:

u left out the part about girls walking around, talking out loud to themselves in public...X_X

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kay*Kay

haha so true!!

i always wondered y they had to take out the batteries of their fones..

seriously everywun does haf cancerr lol

the kissing wun is deff abt bi in full house & a love to kill

Guest sunshine4ever

3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you'll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you "playfully" but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it's okay. Cuz you're still laughing like a crazy person.

credit: inbi & sexybi

OMG, those lines above crack me up so bad...I don't necessarily agree with it though lol...I don't think most of what are being listed are true either, maybe cuz I don't watch enough K-dramas to articulate that. :lol: ...

Guest Junanni

LOL i was thinking of mainly My Girl and Goong when i was reading this (the last dramas i've watched) and #:

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

cracked me up! all of these made me laugh haha, gotta love it.

Guest chll51

These are so freaking hilarious :P thanks for sharing. My fav. ones are:

3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you'll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you "playfully" but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it's okay. Cuz you're still laughing like a crazy person.

16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.

37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen....

48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.

~so freaking funnt :D

Guest angelkiki04

i've got one for ya...

- even if you're the poorest person...you ALWAYS have the highest-technology cell phone on earth. how you pay for your bills? i don't know.

haha...that's something i've always noticed.

Guest kwave06

about the hairstyle..did you also notice that most female characters have "bangs"... :) ?

this is one aspect of korean i drama i've noticed,the girls sport too much hairspray and gel making their hair unnatural. also why are curled bangs in and braids so much in use when they're not really in vogue. it's a good thing venice413 noticed them. also i'd like to add that the boys' hairstyle the layered permed style is so out, check details, uomo mags, gq etc. etc.

I love all of Inbi's and I have to add a few more.. which is not so original..

1. You can eat tooth paste, almost everyone would eat tooth paste.

2. There's no other appropriate place or time to discuss, it has to be in the bathroom :huh: and while you are brushing your teeth.

3. No matter how big the hotel/motel it is always full, you would end up with the guy that you love (but you can't love him coz he's your bestfren boyfren, or he's your long lost sibling which at the end of the story

you would find that he has no blood relation to you but it's too late coz he's out of the country and you have

no way to locate him).

4. Both of you and your boyfren have tremendous amount of will power - you won't kiss properly even

when both of you end up in the same room somewhere remote and both of you love each other soooooooo

much and yet... no.. nothing happen ... both of you would turn your back to each other and go to sleep. The

most you would get from your BF is just a peck on your cheek or mouth.

5. If you are a teacher you will have a cane with you all the time.

6. Each of you would take turn to sulk. You would find out something about your bf and you avoid him

and finally the misunderstanding clear up, you want to accept him... it's his time to avoid you coz there's

another misunderstanding and this time is his turn to sulk.

7. When it seems there's no solution to your relationship.. so becareful.. one of you will die or if "they" have

some compassion... they will kill both of you (coz you can end up together in heaven - irregardless of

you behavior).

And Inbi... you left this out..

8. If you are a PE teacher... you would always be

quote INBI in hideous tracksuits zipped up to your neck
Even when you are at home. You are not allowed to wear anything else..

Final one..

9. When you are spotted with that hairstyle in the first eps (example a ponytail, bun etc etc).. You would remain with that

hairstyle 90% of the episodes and you would only get to change your hairstyle after something big happen to you..

ex: If you start taking extra classes or you are going to the US or you have taken control of yourself ...

Guest carosince

PUHAHAHAH !!

"24) If you stand out in the rain for more

than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and

vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get

some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or

driving they'll race you on their back."

"28) Everyone has a long lost

sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about."

"

30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke

long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same

time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that

they let anyone use."

"34) Girls will always storm off because

they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the

arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate

their shoulders."

"48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6

gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and

attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get

their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at

the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and

bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty

warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a

fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have

watched this the entire time, screaming in horror.

Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But

it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a

few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a

black eye."

funnie ~~~ XD

Guest kwave06

almost always there is a drunken scene either in a high class bar or tent bar, the drunken woman(there's seem to be so many women alcoholics in korea) is carried at the back of the boy. in 'secret lovers', there is this doctor who seems to be getting drunk night afater night even if she has surgery the next day.very irresponsible! curiously though i have not encountered an accident involving drunk driving or cases of cirrhosis or liver cancer due to excessive consumption of alcohol in korean drama. that's one beef i have against korean drama that there is too much drinking and drunken scenes as if the whole show is sponsored by makers of soju or beer.

Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

OMGOSH!! puhahaha these are hekka funnie xD

all of them are true tho >_<

`cept i never noticed `till just after i read this o_o;;

surprising... x_x;;

Archived