50 things you can learn from a Korean drama.

Guest heygingersnap

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PWahahahahah

i love #21 that cracked me up......

and the clothes....the actors never wearing the same thing again...

i wonder that to.... even if the characters are poor... they never wear the same thing..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest EMPIRE

hahah the u.turn one...

also here's one more thing you can learn:

at some point, the main guy/girl gets hurt & need the other main person to put some medicine/treatment on their face, that always happen in every drama i've watched so far

Guest loveit

-------------->

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out.

I was always curious about that too, isn't easier just to turn it off? anyway it was very funny u must wily pay attention the dramas to come up with these all.

Guest sw33tlilazngrl

GAHAHAHAHHAHA. omg hahahahahah so true...SO TRUE... altho i dont particularly agree with the 'fat' part in #1 lol ^^..i mean all those girl leads are pretty damn fine T_T

Haha. These are all so true and funny as hell! THank you for that. But seriously I've noticed in all korean dramas, women are constantly being dragged by the wrists. It's makes you wonder how their arms haven't fallen off.

Guest fullmoon_secret

7) Everyone has cancer.

lol.. :lol: true... almost... 9/10 good dramas, someone have to die or cancer.. or bleh.. something along that line

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

hahahahaha XD those are funny :) Thanks for sharing! They're totally true too -_-''

• 2 weeks later...
Guest syMplicitY

LOL...this is hilarious....i found all of them to be true...

I would like to add the following:

- when a guy look for a gurl..they don't used taxi...they prefer to run...even if it's across town...

- there's alwayz someone eavedropping in your conversation...even when the door is shut

- they main guyz are alwayz rich...and the main gurls are poor (in 99% of the drama i've watched)

- crying - doesn't matter what part u playing...u still have to cry at least once....even they bad guy will cry in the end!

- bad guyz always learned from their mistakes and became a good person

- bad guyz will finally give up the main gurl go and wished her happiness

- if u got hit on the head (not a smack on the head..a HIT)...chances of u having amnesia is 100%

- if u got amnesia...hit ur head again...u will have ur memory back

ahh..that's all i can think of for now...

although kdramas are too cliches...i still love them!!!

hahah very true. i always wonder about turning off your mobile phone by taking out the battery.

characters in dramas have super good hearing. they can just hear everything from in e house when you're outside.

taxi appear WHENEVER a person run out of house or urgent to leave.

every poor girl become cinderella.

Archived