50 things you can learn from a Korean drama.

Guest heygingersnap

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.

5) You're allowed to make uturns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.

18) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.

21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.

Those had me genuinely laughing. Claaassic. :D

Guest juliee

1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.

lol, thats sam soon.

4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.

lovers in paris, hahaha. good drama but the ending ruined it all.

21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.

almost every drama does that. the america/england thing -_-

most of them were hilarious

Guest JESHMINEE

omg this is funny :D laughed the whole time reading it, and most of what you wrote is true.. that's why korean dramas are getting boring.. the similar storyline is ALWAYS coming out

Guest shred

7) Everyone has cancer.

11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.

16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.

22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it's because you have cancer.

23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out.

30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.

32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.

37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).

41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.

44) You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.

45) You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.

46) Hell- you'll get pregnant if you hold hands.

47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.

hilarious :lol:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Haha thanks for posting these 50 things..I'll copy-paste these & save it on my e-mail add if that's ok with you

Guest shahju

hahahha..this crack me up..most of them are true..when my sisters and I were watching korean drama we always make fun of these things..there are always the same scene in most of the korean drama..and there're always the piggyback riding scenes in korean drama..hehehhe

Guest angel2nyt

hahahha..this crack me up..most of them are true..when my sisters and I were watching korean drama we always make fun of these things..there are always the same scene in most of the korean drama..and there're always the piggyback riding scenes in korean drama..hehehhe

hahaha..

yah..

and the piggyback ride..no drama is complete without that one..

hahaha

that was the best list so far!! so hilarious!!

yet when i recently visited/arrived in seoul, neither i nor anyone around me was wearing sunglasses when we entered into the international arrival lobby??? haha!!

Guest Rainamy

Very Funny. This made my afternoon. There is actually another thread that is very similar to this one i.e. something what you observe about K-dramas. Anyway, if you have seen a lot of K-dramas, you would actually realize that the list here is true. :D

Archived