50 things you can learn from a Korean drama.

Guest heygingersnap

Guest fattycake

i loved reading this! thanks for posting. i especially love the poor people having a huge wardrobe; i always wondered about that! =D

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest socal_wahine

Everything on the list was so friggin true from wat I see in Kdramas. This thread has totally made my day. Really, too funny. :D

Those were great!! :D But in addition to the magic IV's you also have to have the miracle Vaporizer in the hospital room too blowing steam like a fog all over the person to cure any disease. Also no one every pays for the taxi rides they just jump out and run away! :o

MWAHAHAHAHA i duno if its true for all but yea u learn these things. also u can run forever and never tire out. u dotn even ask where ur going or where a person ur looking for is, u just know. LOLL

Guest MiGkYo

WAHAHA... this is so true... so true...

Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about.

^ ahhaa... almost most of the stories have this kinda thing... my godness! haha... either you are sick or have a long lost siblings... :sweatingbullets:

and the stories go on and on... and then another new drama goes on and on..... :ph34r:

never ending dramas! but we HEART k-dramas! :lol:

Guest happy.birthday

21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.

Lol. Totally true. But i always love the parts after a couple of years pass.

48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.

Yep, and sometimes even though they get punched in the mouth they never lose any teeth. Only their lip bleeds.

Lol, thanks for sharing!

Guest patiently

I have one to add:

All the main characters will end up working in the same company as if that's the only place to work in Seoul.

Oh, another one,

At least one guy and one girl who work in the same company find out they are also next door neighbors.

:o

LMAO!!! after finishing Goong i was so sad! i love it thought!! but reading this thread is so fricking funny!!!!true!!!

7) Everyone has cancer.

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out.

AHAHAH! i love this one!! so true!!!!

Guest bbstl

Best list EVER! I had to make my first Soompi post just to thank you!!

My favorite:

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out.

BUT I must add - you have to flip the battery out with only one hand!

I don't know about you guys, but I can hardly get my cell phone battery out using two hands and something like a screwdriver!

How do they do it??? :w00t:

Guest miimisunshine

--------------> i thought this was pretty funny. sorry if it's already been posted. :lol:

2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you. And secretly you are too.

4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.

5) You're allowed to make uturns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.

9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.

10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night's event.

11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.

12) If you're rich, you're a jerk.

13) If you're poor, you're an angel.

14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.

27) If you're saving someone from being hit from a car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. biggrin.gif couldnt be more true, their like a deer in headlights

needs to be taken out.

32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

35) Guys always look like they're 6 feet tall, even if they're only 5'10. Thank you camera angles.

37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).

38) Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.

39) So will your sister-in-law.

40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.

41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.

42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you're never held hands.

43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They'll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.

credit: inbi & sexybi

OMG !! all of these are soo true.. it is like they have rules..like in any drama.. you must do this..

I LOVE the sunglasses one.. becuase it is always true....

Guest dream_on

lol had to come back and read some of them again...^_^

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.

lol yeah or it's just ahjuhshi!

:lol:

Guest xingjing

HAHAHAHA!!! This is amazing! I love this!!!!

I love the kiss and the world spins thing. SO TRUE. It always makes me dizzy and I'm like, JUST STOP SPINNING!! Then they do this huge close-up when it's a real steamy kiss, XD.

THis is so funny.

Archived