♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest etchtglass_1

Ugh, I've been up for 19 hours and only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I tried (with THREE laptops and my phone) to get VIP tickets for NJ or LA. I ended up having to buy them at ridiculous prices from this parties T_T

Ticketmaster told me that often times if they release more tickets it'd prolly be around Nov 1st or 2nd. I started laughing at that point, lol, cuz I'm flying into LA on the 1st, so that wouldn't work for me.

Sadly, I have seen terrible prices on tickets - Ones that aren't private seating or on the floor that people are asking over $1,000 for.... DAFUQ? Makes me mad. However, I already decided I'd do everything in my power to see them in concert after waiting since the day they made their debut, and so I spent 3x as much as I thought I was going to on tickets. X_X

(BTW if anyone needs a hotel for the LA concert, contact me please! We have a room at the Hyatt booked from the 1st to the 6th and it'll only cost $175 per person :)  )

etchtglass_1 said: Ugh, I've been up for 19 hours and only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I tried (with THREE laptops and my phone) to get VIP tickets for NJ or LA. I ended up having to buy them at ridiculous prices from this parties T_T

Ticketmaster told me that often times if they release more tickets it'd prolly be around Nov 1st or 2nd. I started laughing at that point, lol, cuz I'm flying into LA on the 1st, so that wouldn't work for me.

Sadly, I have seen terrible prices on tickets - Ones that aren't private seating or on the floor that people are asking over $1,000 for.... DAFUQ? Makes me mad. However, I already decided I'd do everything in my power to see them in concert after waiting since the day they made their debut, and so I spent 3x as much as I thought I was going to on tickets. X_X

(BTW if anyone needs a hotel for the LA concert, contact me please! We have a room at the Hyatt booked from the 1st to the 6th and it'll only cost $175 per person :)  )

Guest yaebbeunyee

I'm selling 3 tickets for the concert in New Jersey. I found better ones, so I'm just selling these. Let me know if you guys are interested!

etchtglass_1 said: Ugh, I've been up for 19 hours and only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I tried (with THREE laptops and my phone) to get VIP tickets for NJ or LA. I ended up having to buy them at ridiculous prices from this parties T_T

Guest sleepyghost

tvxq8jyj said:

Hey guys. I have two tickets for the Anaheim, CA concert at the Honda Center that I need to sell.

Section 443, Row C seats 13-14

I would like to sell both tickets together for $245.00.  This is less than what I paid for it, $284.45.  I will ship to you via Priority Mail within the US with Delivery Confirmation for free. I do not want them to go to waste.

I am very trustworthy, and I’ll make sure you get your tickets.  I have selling feedback over at Livejournal.  Message me if you’re interested, thanks in advance!

Guest didibabez1

Yes, Stubhub is very reliable.........but the tickets are ridiculous.....but if you want to see them really bad, I guess it's worth it.  

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Before heading to StubHub, I would recommend checking fan forums, such as the Selling & Trading forum here on Soompi.

I was able to get my VIP ticket from a user here on Soompi for a VERY reasonable price, compared to the ones on StubHub.

For the people who are buying tickets from StubHub, be careful to read the types of tickets you are buying!

The General Admission tickets will be labeled GA, while the VIP tickets will be labeled VIPGA.

For the NJ concert, VIP tickets are only Will Call!

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Guest etchtglass_1

According to some other people, because stubhub works with ebay, there is a $150 on top of the listed price for tickets. The lowest VIP ticket at the moment is about $750, but in reality it's truly $900 after all the fees. OTL
just so you're all aware!
but be careful on soompi, I do know people who have gotten scammed via independent sellers on soompi.

BIGBANG Sells Out U.S. Concerts in 2 Hours

Posted Image

As expected, tickets for Big Bang’s upcoming US concerts completely sold out within two hours.

On September 22 (US Time), ticketing for Big Bang’s

Still Alive Galaxy Tour 2012

opened up in California and New Jersey.

A grand total of 24,000 tickets were sold, with New Jersey’s Prudential Center and Los Angeles’ Honda Center each seating up to 12,000 people at once. The New Jersey concert will be held on November 3, and Los Angeles on November 9.

With so many who weren’t able to get their hands on tickets, fans are petitioning to have Big Bang hold additional performances during its stay in the US in November.

Not only that, Big Bang sold out 30,000 seats for its concerts at the Hong Kong Asia Expo on December 8 and 9

On the demand for tickets, YG Entertainment stated, “With an unexpected amount of response in the US and Hong Kong, we are discussing additional concerts at the moment.”

Big Bang officially kicked off its world tour in Seoul in March and will continue until December.

Photo Credit: YG Entertainment l Source: Enewsworld

Big Bang′s T.O.P to be Released from Hospital on September 24

Posted Image

On September 21, T.O.P hurt the back of his hand on some shattered glass while shooting an action scene for the filmThe Alumni. The injury turned out to be more severe than first thought, and so the singer had to receive emergency surgery on the morning he arrived at the hospital.

He has been resting ever since, and in a phone call with enews on September 23, YG Entertainment said, “T.O.P is currently resting. He plans to be released tomorrow (September 24). If the pain is still severe, however, he may stay for one more day.”

After T.O.P suffered his injury, his agency and the film′s production company held an emergency meeting regarding schedule changes and postponements, concentrating on getting T.O.P back in top shape again. The singer himself, however, is determined to get through all his schedules, worried that his condition will bring harm to the progress of the film and Big Bang′s schedules.

For Big Bang, he must fly to Singapore on September 29 to attend the 2012 Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour, which will continue for nine weeks. T.O.P has told his agency that he will be able to go on with the tour.

Filming for The Alumni, however, will in the meantime be affected by his injury as he needs to keep a bandage around his hand for two or three weeks to recover.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min l Source: Enewsworld

Guest VIP4Daesung

While I guess it is technically my opinion, I also had others agree with me on this and posted it on BBU after reading many different articles and translation/fan accounts of everything...

"To be honest, based on the multiple news sources and references, plus fan photos and accounts from his fan meeting on the 22nd, T.O.P seems better off and in a much better condition then some of the articles have been writing out to seem. He has probably remained in the hospital and had the hand overly bandaged and cared for both to help speed up the healing time and to make sure it does not scar/get worse. Let's not worry to much as he'll be back doing activities by the 29th. :) Thanks! (~Kimmi)"
...Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just how it seems...he looks like he is ready to go, and that the companies behind his current work/YG just want to baby the injury/protect it more...LOL! T.O.P is gong ho and ready to move out! LOLOLOL! You go boy!

On a side note...@enewsworld got their dates wrong...Singapore is on the 28th, not 29th and they reverse the LA and NJ dates...also the LA concert sold out in about 2 hours and NJ in 5 1/2...but it does sound more impressive to say they both sold out in 2 hours huh...

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

After reading that article, it just really angers me.

The Ticketmaster system was absolutely ridiculous, having to type in the security code over and over due to miniscule typos. A lot of the tickets for the LA concert were bought by scalpers, and are now being sold at almost three times the original price! Yes, it is heartbreaking that this whole situation is happening with the tickets becoming over inflated, but a lot fans are willing to pay the price for those tickets, and some have. It's just my opinion, but a second concert would be unfair to those who have already purchased a ticket, especially at the prices some have paid for, not to mention that this whole scalping thing would probably happen again.

╥_╥