♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{TRANS}  GQ Korea Editor tweets about Taeyang (120715) ::

taeyang-gq-120716-2.jpgtaeyang-gq-120716.jpg

#1: Talked to Youngbae-gun on the phone after 4 months. When I said 4 months had passed, he said he didn't realize that it's been that long. Talked about this and that. And then he asked, "Can I ask when are you going to release the book?" Of course he's a celebrity, but without considering that, I don't know any other person of his age who talks like him.

#2: And I don't know any other person except Youngbae-gun who'll send a text message saying he'll call later in the evening because he's outside skateboarding. Later that evening, he sent a text message again, "Is it okay to call you now?" I finished editing the 4-hour talk I had with him last spring that amounted to 28 pages. Early August!!

*Translator's Note: Jang Woo-cheol (GQ Korea editor) has been preparing to publish his own book and I'm guessing that it will contain an article about Taeyang and will probably be released early August. This is just my guess though.

Thanks to Jeannie @ Naver for the tip and translations!

Shared via @bigbangupdates 

Credit : BBU 

GD HAS A TWITTER NOW!!! OMG All this time I'd been hoping Bae would somehow talk GD into making a twitter and now it's finally happened. Also how about the timing of all this? it's like perfectly planned right before his new album so now he might be able to tweet more bts teases leading up to d-day!!! AND HIS ENGLISH IS SO GOOD!!! I'm on an emotional high right now, this Year of the Dragon continues to be amazing  :D 

Guest yoobin.nie

when i read that gd had a twitter account i followed him asap lol now the rest of them need an account....:)

G-DRAGON joins Twitter
tumblr_m7aakzDXaC1qb2yato1_500.jpg

https://twitter.com/IBGDRGN
[TRANS] G-Dragon & Taeyang's conversations on Twitter
yUQYr.jpg

@IBGDRGN: @Realtaeyang Man what you doin?I'm finished now.@Realtaeyang: @IBGDRGN I'm just lying down man you worked hard~ have a nice dream bro
Y6wZs.jpg

@Realtaeyang: My man GD right here! @IBGDRGN

@IBGDRGN: @Realtaeyang yessir!! ah but i have no idea what any of this isㅡ

source: G-Dragon's twitter
translated by: ALEX @ BIGBANGUPDATES

Of course I'd love it if they all had a twitter account, but lbr there's probably a better chance of hell freezing over than Tabi ever joining. He's already alluded to being a private/secretive type of person so I'm not even going to bother to get my hopes up about it. Though I really would love it if Seungri joined! I bet he'd give a lot of replies and interactions with the fans  :x

it's been a while since i posted here but seriously OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! KWON JI YONG baby is on twitter! its so surreal, i just cant stop spazzing about it. XD My gheiyong baby finally has a twitter account gaaaaaaah 
tumblr_ly8kekv08f1qibnwn.gif 

Where are my GD stans here??? LOL i bet Kvips who are hardcore GD stans will have twitter accts now.hehehe. 
i cant for some lulzy action on twitter between YG fam!
to all PHIL VIPS, please go to the concert on Oct! and i think BBPH will have activities for that event... dont miss  catching BIGBANG!
too bad for me im in a diff country when my fav group will have a concert in Pinas.huuuuuuuuuuuu....
and this is me below when i found out GD has a twitter...
tumblr_lzzvy1azpn1r6rqik.jpg

LOL

I'm so happy GD made his account twitter in my birthday today :x actually, I'm hoping he will greet me and say happy birthday :)) hahaha I'm just dreaming it couldn't be happen..I will consider that he made his acc twitter for my b'day present ㅋㅋㅋ hope all the member will make acc too especially T.O.P :)

Guest yusupyosep

Vip Regards,,, For the loyal friend BIGBANG Worldwide Support Continues .... K-pop's best, coolest,, Greatest,,, In Korea,,, And Certainly in the WORLD!

Guest hiaarhg

I can't recall if it was posted here earlier or not, but whatever ^^  For old good times :) 

Gd&Top Worldwie Premiere

Recenly I see gifs and images from this event all the time, so I have to  do this.

Btw. I can't wait to hear GD 2nd solo album! Also Teayang's album is making me impatient :P Hope it will be released soon :)