♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120703 YG Family and Kiehl’s collaborate for ‘Meet Mr. Bones’ Project
2010703_ygfamily_kiehl1-600x389.jpg

YG Entertainment and American cosmetics brand Kiehl’s are coming together for the ‘Meet Mr. Bones‘ project.

Kiehl’s official website details that the original “Mr. Bones”: “is the actual human skeleton used by founding family member, Aaron Morse during consultations to educate patrons on various ailments and how Kiehl’s remedies would address them. Today, “Mr. Bones” represents Kiehl’s pharmacy heritage, commitment to customer service, education and science.”

The ‘Meet Mr. Bones’ project brings together 13 iconic artists and celebrities, including Alicia Keys,Zach Galifianakis, and Kenny Scharf, as well as members of the YG Family, to design and build their own “Mr. Bones”. The customized skeletons will go on display at Kiehl’s New York metro area stores from June 2nd to July 14th.

A total of $200,000 will be donated on behalf of the participants by Kiehl’s to organizations supporting HIV/AIDS research, environmental issues, and children’s causes worldwide.

Kiehl’s brand manager for Korea commented, “I think this ‘Meet Mr. Bones’ project is more meaningful than the average donation campaign as it will have artists donating their talents so that everyone can have fun participating in a good cause. Through this project, we hope to keep children’s dreams alive by giving a small sum to a rehabilitation hospital.”

The “Mr. Bones” created by Big Bang‘s DaesungSean, and actress Yoo In Na will be on display from July 29th to mid-August at Kiehl’s stores nationwide in South Korea as well as in Kiehl’s boutique in Samchungdong.

Check out photos and a clip promoting YG Family and Kiehl’s collaboration below!

C: elliefilet @ ALLKPOP

Guest shinhdeplol

Some more HQ shots :D The way Jiyong styled his pink hair makes it look so much more lovely now :x :x
tumblr_m6lcanDPK91r1mtczo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6lcanDPK91r1mtczo7_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6lcanDPK91r1mtczo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6lcanDPK91r1mtczo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6lcanDPK91r1mtczo4_1280.jpg
C: as tagged // gdtopbaby @ tumblr

Guest dragon-rider

[fanaccount] 120703 Fanmeeting: at the end of 'tonight' at the kiss part, V.I puckered up his lips and did "chu~" to GD...GD immediately put his hand on Seungri's mouth!credit: @mystifize
These two.. really..

Guest kekeluvsu87

I figured they would have Taeyang speak to the Chinese fans. I'm sure once they get their and do their tour he will probably be the one who speaks the most. Even though he's not fluent in Chinese. GD's Chinese was too cute.

Loving the appreciation that BB and 2NE1 is getting from us westerners. It's a good look. YG BABY!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

[VID] 120703 Big Bang's VIP Japan Fan Meeting on Mezamashi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JRuZZwjMM&feature=channel&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y86JLsw844&feature=channel&list=UL
C: bbfantasticbb @ youtube // YGFAN25 @ bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang Brings in the Dough as CF Models

There’s no denying that Big Bang has had a monster year thus far, and now, the numbers confirm it.

61610843.jpg
According to a segment broadcast on tvN’s enews on June 29, Big Bang filmed six commercials and reportedly earned an estimated 1.1 billion won per CF to rake in a total of 6.6 billion won in the first half of 2012, putting the idol group in the upper ranks in terms of earnings.

Lee Jung Pyo from SK Marketing & Company is quoted in the clip saying, “On the earnings of current idol group models, it’s safe to say [big Bang] is at the highest level.” 

What’s more impressive is that the 6.6 billion won figure is exclusive of T.O.P’s individual earnings as a CF model. 

The clip also notes that Big Bang recently shot a CF in Japan, which member Seungri nailed for the group through personal connections, for 400 million won, proving that everyone wants a piece of the idol group. 

http://air.tving.com/html/tvingAir/detail.html?id=00173558.OM4.10&type=clip
Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Big Bang’s T.O.P looks like a yogurt bottle?20120703171711194.jpg

A yogurt drink bottle, which looks like Big Bang’s T.O.P, is getting a lot of attention.

An online community posted pictures with the caption, “Topgurt.”

In the picture, the yogurt drink bottle has its silver top standing up like hair and is decorated with clear cut features, which make it resemble T.O.P.

People who saw the picture responded: “That is the handsomest yogurt drink bottle.” “It really looks like T.O.P.” “It is definitely T.O.P.” “It’s so funny. Topgurt.” “It is well made.”

T.O.P played the role of a lead character named Myung Hoon, who was ordered to infiltrate South Korea and become a killer to save his little sister Hye In in the movie Schoolmate.

Source: TV Report

Taken from: en.korea.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 120703 Seungri's Diary Update from Big Bang Japan Mobile Site
bigbangupdates-diary-seungri.jpg
Not bad. It's alright. Today, at Budokan, we did a fan event. The stage was 360 degrees so my head hurt a bit. But, because the fans are there wherever we look, I'm so happy^^

The other BIGBANG brothers are going back to Korea. I'll be sad. There's nothing I can do. This is my destiny. I'm staying alone in Japan. So please take care of Seungri!!

Seung-chan

Source: DCVI (Note: The mobile site can only be accessed in Japan)
Translation from marthapido.tumblr.com
Shared by: VIC @ bigbangupdates