[Sitcom 2011] High Kick 3 하이킥 시즌3

Guest adikkeluangman

I haven't seen episodes 14 and 15 with subs yet, but I, too, have a sweet spot for Ji Won and Kye Sang. I'm just dreaming, but if their relationship develops into something more serious, and (if we suspend our disbelief) they get married, the situation will just be HILARIOUS. The age hierarchy would throw everyone around. Imagine Jong Suk having to call her 'Aunt'! And say, Ha Sun and Ji Suk are a couple, they have to call their student/younger cousin 'Older Sister'.

But, meh, I'm not the writer. So who knows. :rolleyes:

I like Short Legs and the characters so far. Just going along for the ride.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lemon2901

Episode 15 was such a sweet episode! I loved the whole "cultural exchange" going on between the 2 households. And there was less of Naesang being grumpy/irritating scenes, so that's good. 

The best part was the budding friendship between Jiwon and Jongsuk!! I'ts so nice that Jongsuk saw Jiwon's vulnerable side, and that he invited her along for the ride. Although he wanted to run away from home, I'm glad he didn't do that, and I think it's because Jiwon was with him as well. The last scene where he hands her his school bag while he runs to school was a cute moment as well. Even if they don't have a romance, I'm fine because they would be good friends.

I'm also loving the Hasun-Jiseok relationship. It's nice that Hasun can relax around Jiseok, and that they chill by watching baseball together. I'm definitely shipping these two.

So far I still hope they explore Jiwon's crush on Kyesang before they go full on Kyesang-Jinhee. I just don't really feel comfortable with the Kyesang-Jinhee pairing. He looks like a cradle robber, hahaha.

^ Haha, yeah, Jinhee has such a baby face. ^^

Watched episode 16...Jongsuk's aekyo was so cute, hahaha. <3 I look forward to more family-centered episodes! The Ahn siblings are entertaining, xD

semi-fly, I've been thinking the whole time that those guys were the same drug-dealing men that Jinhee accidentally exposed to the police while sleepwalking. They're probably trying to get back at her for what she did, lol. And I get the feeling that Hasun will turn out to be Jisuk's first love? So I'm guessing he simply can't explain his feelings right now. ^^

And yeah, I noticed that a lot of people are against Jiwon-Jongsuk, not just here but among Korean native fans as well. Since season 3 is still at its beginning stage, you'll never know where the writer decides to take the love lines. In season 1, I heard Yunho and Minjung weren't meant to have a love line but due to the fans' requests, it came to be. And it's been stated that Joonhyuk and Sekyung's line in season 2 wasn't planned either. So yeah, things may still change. The beginning episodes are always experimental. The PD and the writers seem to take the viewers' opinions into account.

The one couple that we know for sure will be the main focus is the Kyesang-Jiwon couple. It's been said that the Kyesang-Jiwon pairing is the PD's favorite. They do have a big age difference but I guess it makes sense for Jiwon's character to fall for someone much older. Her father was practically her world, and I think Kyesang's older "Ahjuhshi" figure may remind her of that father figure that she once had. I wonder though…if they can be together if Hasun and Jisuk end up in marriage? Because Hasun and Jiwon are cousins, and Kyesang and Jisuk are brothers. Hm.

But since the characters are all pretty likable, I think any couple would be cute if the writer just develops the right storyline with it. I'll just trust the PD and the writer to give us a good show. <3 If anything, I have to admit that I was hoping for a Noona-Dongseng/OlderFemale-YoungerMale (연상연하) couple in season 3 as well, because I'm a fan of those, xD For now, I'll wait 'till the show settles down with solid pairings before I hop on a ship. <3

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

High Kick 3 Episode 9 to 16 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

highkick3.jpg

High Kick 3 1-16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ort-legged-2011

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest KoreanCanucklehead

Loving this sitcom so far. At times it looks likes a copy of Unstoppable High Kick but it's definitely better than High Kick Through the Roof. All the girls are pretty hot too ;)

It's going to be interesting to see how the relationships are going to work out and how the family is going to recover from their bankruptcy. Best one so far since High Kick one and Nonstop 4 and 5.

Guest PancakeMuffins91

I like this series. So far none of the characters annoy me (which is something I couldn't say about the first two High Kicks) and I really love all the relationships that are starting right now. My favorite pairing so far is Ji Won and Kye Sang, I know it's weird since he's probably more than 10 years older than her but they've got really good chemistry with each other. I'm not sure if I want them to end up together as a romantic couple but I definitely want this relationship to be explored more. I like Jin Hee and Kye Sang as well but I feel like there's something lacking between them because I don't enjoy watching their onscreen moments as much as I like watching Ji Won and Kye Sang moments. I also like the budding Jong Suk and Ji Won relationship and am looking forward to seeing where this goes. There are so many possibilities! I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything turns out. :)

Archived