[Sitcom 2011] High Kick 3 하이킥 시즌3

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am liking this High Kick so far. Poor Jin Hee does she have any luck and Yoon Kye Sang is so nice. My favourite one is High Kick 1 so far but i will have to wait and see once this one ends. I hope it doesn't end like the last one. One thing with High Kick's it takes a while for character relationships to build up because there is so many episodes but you just have to be patience.

Anyone got any favourites at the moment or couples? :D

I'm guessing no ep today either :(

Guest lemon2901

I am liking this High Kick so far. Poor Jin Hee does she have any luck and Yoon Kye Sang is so nice. My favourite one is High Kick 1 so far but i will have to wait and see once this one ends. I hope it doesn't end like the last one. One thing with High Kick's it takes a while for character relationships to build up because there is so many episodes but you just have to be patience.

Anyone got any favourites at the moment or couples?  :D

I'm guessing no ep today either :(

I'm loving the Jiwon-Kyesang relationship so far! They're sorta the only reason why I'm watching high kick 3. Although with ep 14 it seems that Kyesang and Jin Hee might have something going on too- but it's just a little weird for me, since Jin Hee seems so young compared to Kyesang (even though Jiwon is supposedly the younger one, ironically). 

The funniest part of ep 14 was when Kyesang and Jinhee were speaking fake chinese. Since Chinese is my second language, I seriously LOLed at the nonsense they were spouting. Too funny!

Unfortunately, High Kick did get canceled again…I think, due to baseball? T.T Man, it needs to stop getting canceled~

Anyhow, I actually like season 3 so far as well. <3 I'm not sure if it can beat seasons 1 and 2 but I agree that it'll keep getting better as it goes on. <3 My favorites as of now…I personally look forward to the Jinhee and Kyesang couple. <3 You can tell that they will bring lots of laughter to the audience, haha. That episode 14 scene you mentioned, lemon2901, was what made me start to root for them actually! They're so funny, lol. I find Jiwon's crush on Kyesang to be sweet as well but I have a thing for the comedic couples, xD

Hasun and Jisuk are cute together too; they won my heart with the school play episode. Gosh, Jisuk's such an innocent child when it comes to love! ^^ and I also like Kang Seungyoon's character, xD He's so odd, makes me laugh. ^^

Hm...if there's anything I dislike as of now, I would have to say it's the parents' constant fighting; it's a bit irritating. Hopefully that'll lessen down as the episodes go by, haha.

I thought it might have been because of the baseball game.

I'm going towards JinHee and Kyesang. They make me laugh when they are together. I agree Jinhee does look like the younger one.

Jiwon crush on Kyesang is cute. I wonder if they will go into more detail with what happen to Jiwon parents. Least she has Hasun :) . I think Jong Suk might end up liking Jiwon. How old is Jiwon meant to be?

Poor Jinsuk avoiding Hasun. I hope she starts to like him after all he has stuck up for her a lot. I suppose you never know who will end up with who in High Kick plus they can add more characters later on :D

Guest cvillejin

bleh i hate the dad. haha. it seems every show that he's in he end up with the scrub role. as soon as i saw him in highkick 3 i thought of 3 brothers same role!

Guest sconegirl

bleh i hate the dad. haha. it seems every show that he's in he end up with the scrub role. as soon as i saw him in highkick 3 i thought of 3 brothers same role!

yeah in 3 brothers he's the sidekick but in high kick 3...he's the real 'kick'! can't do without him or else the show will lose its kick.wink.gif

ahn nae sang is like lee sun jae in this sitcom who set the tone and mood.

i luv him...very much (just like what he said to julien)! 

anyway, i really like the setting tone in this sitcom. amazingly, there's not one character that i don't like and this is the first time i'm experiencing it. too bad 2 1/2 weeks into watching and they already pre-empted 3 epis.sleep.gif nvm means more time to catch up and rewatching the silly goofs from all the short-leg casts. biggrin.gif

cheerstongue.gif

Today's episode was good~ Jongsuk-Jiwon are cute!<3 It seems as though Jongsuk will fall for Jiwon at some point? I'll be looking forward to how their story develops along with how things play out with Kyesang and Jinhee added to the love square. <3 I absolutely love Jinhee's new nickname for him, "Kye-manner," lol. <3 Quite creative of the writer to use Kyesang's name that way, haha.

I also love Julien and Naesang's relationship! They're becoming more and more similar to each other, xD I agree that all of the characters in season 3 are likable. <3 Hopefully the ratings will get as high as the previous seasons~

P.S. Redrac - Jiwon's character's in 2nd year of high school, so in Korean age, she's probably about 17-18.

Thanks Rin<3

Just about to watch todays epsiode :D

I like Jiwon, she stands up to Jongsuk not matter what he does. I'm thinking that he is going to ending up liking her and i bet she will make him work for it as well.

More Jinhee and Kyesang :D. Kyesang is very well manner and nice. I wonder if they are going to pair up or just friends?

Naesang and Julian are funny, Naesang i think secretly likes Julian but he won't admit to it.

I agree all the characters are good in their own way.

Archived