하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습

highkick3.jpg

Series Details

Title: 하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습 / High Kick! The Revenge of the Short Legged

Also known as: 하이킥 시즌3 / High Kick Season 3 / Counterattack of the Short Legs

Genre: Sitcom, family, comedy, romance

Episodes: 120

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2011-Sep-19 to 2012-???-??

Air time: Monday to Friday 19:45

Related TV shows: Unstoppable High Kick, High Kick Through the Roof

Official Website: Here

Ratings Here

Synopsis

Ahn Nae Sang and Yoon Yoo Sun are middle aged husband and wife. When his business goes bankrupt, this couple moves in to her brother's house and the conflict starts. (Credit: Wiki @ D-Addicts)

Main Cast

Ahn family

Ahn Nae Sang as Ahn Nae Sang

Yoon Yoo Sun as Yoon Yoo Sun

Lee Jong Suk as Ahn Jong Suk

Krystal Jung as Ahn Soo Jung

Yoon Kye Sang as Yoon Kye Sang

Suh Ji Suk as Yoon Ji Suk

Other people

Park Ha Sun as Park Ha Sun

Go Young Wook (고영욱) as Go Young Wook

Park Ji Sun (박지선) as Park Ji Sun

Yoon Gun (윤건) as Yoon Gun

Kim Ji Won as Kim Ji Won

Julien Kang as Julien

Baek Jin Hee as Baek Jin Hee

Lee Juck (이적) as Lee Juck

Kang Seung Yoon (강승윤) as Kang Seung Yoon

Jin Ji Hee (cameo)

Download Options

AM-Addiction (registration required)

cococrust (Chinese subbed)

Episode Reviews/Recaps

belectricground.com (Credit: blue_angel_1004)

Dramabeans WeeCaps

Week 01 (EP 001-004) | Week 02 (EP 005-009) | Week 03 (EP 010-013) | Week 04 (EP 014-017) | Week 05 (EP 018-021)

Week 06 (EP 022-024) | Week 07 (EP 025-029) | Week 08 (EP 030-034) | Week 09 (EP 035-039) | Week 10 (EP 040-044)

Week 11 (EP 045-048) | Week 12 (EP 049-053) | Week 13 (EP 054-058) | Week 14 (EP 059-062) | Week 15 (EP 063-067)

Week 16 (EP 068-072) | Week 17 (EP 073-077) | Week 18 (EP 078-081) | Week 19 (EP 082-084) | Week 20 (EP 085-089)

Week 21 (EP 090-094) | Week 22 (EP 095-099) | Week 23 (EP 100-104) | Week 24 (EP 105-109) | Week 25 EP (110-114)

Week 26 (EP 115-119) | Week 27 (EP 120-123)

Correlation Chart

correlationchart.jpg

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

f(x)’s Krystal set to join “High Kick 3″ cast?

20110427_1303835201_85871900_1.jpg

Producers of “High Kick 3” are in talks to cast f(x)’s Krystal for the popular sitcom series.

The third “High Kick” is set to start airing in September, and Krystal is reportedly a strong contender for one of the roles.

According to one representative, Krystal and Sulli both auditioned for the sitcom with only Krystal moving on to the final round. She had previously made her acting debut through MBC’s “More Charming By the Day“.

The “High Kick” sitcoms, including “Unstoppable High Kick” and “High Kick Through the Roof“, were popular with the public, as they both gained viewerships over 20%.

In addition, unknown actors such as Jung Il Woo, Kim Bum, Park Min Young, Choi Daniel, and Yoo In Na all became household names after acting in the sitcoms.

CNBLUE’s Minhyuk has also been in talks of being cast for the sitcom, as well as actors Shin Goo, Hwang Shin Hye, Yoon Kye Sang, and Ki Tae Young.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/fxs-krystal-set-to-join-high-kick-3-cast

To mod:

This is not a double post or spam. Just want to post some update.

Guest adikkeluangman

Jang Jae In cast in “High Kick 3″?

201104291208371119_1.jpg

Jang Jae In, former top 4 contestant of “Superstar K2″, might be starring in the 3rd season for the popular sitcom series, “High Kick.”

A representative stated, “It’s true that she met with the director, but nothing’s solid yet. Jang Jae In likes watching ‘High Kick’ during her free time. She thinks it’s an honor just to meet with director Kim Byung Wook. If they call her, she’ll definitely participate.”

“High Kick 3″ is slated to air this September, and has a current cast list of Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Teyoung, Kang Min Hyuk, Hwang Shinhae, and Kang Sungyeon.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/jang-jae-in-cast-in-highkick-3

Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE’s Minhyuk will not be joining “High Kick 3″

1300681665251_1.jpg

Earlier, we reported that CNBLUE’s Minhyuk was in talks for a role in MBC’s upcoming daily sitcom, “High Kick 3.” Unfortunately, its producers have revealed that he will not be joining the cast due to his busy schedule.

On May 6th, FNC Music stated, “Minhyuk is also starring in MBC’s ‘You’ve Fallen for Me‘ and is juggling CNBLUE’s Asian tour, which is coming up in the second half of the year. With all of the rehearsals for year-end performances to factor as well, it was difficult to set up time in his schedule for the role.”

They continued, “Director Kim Byung Wook took a lot of interest in Minhyuk, but because the sitcom requires filming every single day, we weren’t able to balance the schedules to make it work. After much discussion, we concluded with better hopes for next time.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/cnblues-minhyuk-will-not-be-joining-high-kick-3

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee’s Minho not confirmed for ‘High Kick 3′

201106021032301002_1.jpg

It’s being reported that because of SHINee’s Japanese promotions, it will be difficult to cast Minho for “High Kick Season 3“.

Earlier, officials saw a high probability in casting Minho for the MBC sitcom. In fact, according to entertainment representatives, a proposal to cast Minho had come up during the initial negotiations. Unfortunately, a specific meeting was never set to discuss his appearance.

Meanwhile, on June 22nd, SHINee will release their first Japanese single, “Replay“. But before they kick off its promotion schedules,the boys will be jetting off for the world-famous Abbey Road Studios in England, where they’ll be holding a debut celebration performance.

SHINee will also be traveling extensively throughout Japan from July to hold their live events.

Considering how jam-packed Minho’s schedule looks, it’s no wonder that it’ll be difficult for him to stick around in Korea to film for “High Kick 3″.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/shinees-minho-not-confirmed-for-high-kick-3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest C51236

Yoon Kye-sang joins "High Kick 3"

2011/06/27

Actor Yoon Kye-sang will join "High Kick! Season 3".

The production staff of "High Kick! Season 3" recently confirmed his cast and notified his management.

About joining the sitcom "High Kick! Season 3", Yoon Kye-sang said, "I'm actually quite worried".

He said, "I can't say what and what because the synopsis isn't even out yet. I don't think Kim Byung-wook's product is not a sitcom. Whoever it is, when you get offered a role, you will feel the greed. There is a message in his work and it is bound to stand out".

He said his sudden change in image was scary. Unlike movies, this is a long term sitcom so it wasn't strange of him as an actor to feel pressure.

At the words that the audience who know him to be mischievous wanted to see him act it out, his eyes twinkled, "Really is that so? How would I be in a sitcom?" He was a true actor who was always thirsty for something new but afraid to challenge it.

credits HanCinema & nate

~other confirmed cast members include Yoon Yoo Sun, Ahn Nae Sang, Park Ha Sun (Dong Yi), Krystal Jung [ f(x) ] , Seo Ji Suk (Manny), Baek Jin Hee, Kang Seung Yoon, & Lee Jong Suk (Secret Garden).

EDIT

Yoon Kye Sang, Kang Seung Yoon, Baek Jin Hee join “High Kick 3″

The casting phase for MBC’s sitcom ‘High Kick 3‘ is quickly coming to a close as the final draft of the cast is being perfected with new additions.

Actor Yoon Kye Sang, who starred in MBC’s drama ‘The Greatest Love‘ and movie, ‘Poongsan‘, will be joining ‘High Kick Season 3′. Yoon Kye Sang was nominated as a leading casting candidate and showed a reserved stance, but recently received advice to join the sitcom from the producer.

In addition, the singer from Mnet’s ‘Superstar K2‘, Kang Seung Yoon, will make an appearance in ‘High Kick Season 3′. Actress Baek Jin Hee who appeared in the 2008 movie ‘Miss Person‘, ‘Acoustic‘, and the drama ‘Hairshow‘, will also be joining the cast of the sitcom.

Casting of Ahn Nae Sang, Yoon Yoo Sun, Park Ha Sun, Julien Kang have been already decided, while Kim Ji Won, f(x)’s Krystal, and Park Ji Sun are highly likely to be cast.

The final list of the cast members will be released on June 29th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/yoon-kye-sang-kang-seung-yoon-baek-jin-hee-join-high-kick-3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest heeqeuri

Chorokbaem updated their Facebook page on 25th July: <하이킥, 짧은 다리의 역습> (google translated: High Kick, Revenge Of The Short Legs(?))

278413_173520769384917_135356213201373_393588_6761212_o.jpg

Info: The first episode will be broadcasted on 19th September in MBC!

Credit: 초록뱀 미디어 @ Facebook, DearKrystal.net

+ Casts list: Ahn Naesang, Yun Yooseon, Yun Gyesang, Seo Jiseok, Hong Sunchang, Lee Jongseok, Krystal, Park Haseon, Kang Seungyoon, Jullian Kang, Park Jiseon, Lee Jeok, Yun Geon, Go Yeongwook, Baek Jinhee, Kim Jiwon

Guest asadal

The female casting is great (KRYSTAL!!! Baek Jin-hee, Kim Ji-won and Park Ha-sun waaaaaaaaaaah) except for Park Ji-seon (gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwd) but I'm pretty disappointed about the male casting. Julian's back? wtf. Seo Ji-seok, hate his whole asshat persona. Lee Jong-seok is just gay c'mon. Lee Juk should be on 'I'm a Singer' not here. Like half of the male cast aren't even actors! gawd Seo Ji-seok... and really, as a male viewer watching this exclusively for Krystal, I need someone I can project myself into the scene so it almost feels like I'm the one interacting with Krystal! *giggles* but there's no one here that has those qualities!! Except maybe Yoon Kye-sang but there will never be a loveline between them! yeah season 2 had a better male lead.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest heeqeuri

Seems like the filming has started on Wednesday, and they shoot for their posters/images on Tuesday.

Cr: Chorokbaem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A first look at f(x) Krystal’s scene for ‘High Kick 3′

20110818_krystaljulien_highkick3-460x348.jpg

For the first time ever, a snapshot of the cast recording for ‘High Kick 3‘ has been revealed!

On August 19th, an online community site uploaded a few photo under the caption, “Incheon Airport, ‘High Kick 3′ recording“. In the photo, f(x)’s Krystal and Julien Kang are seen taking directions from crew members while at the airport.

The netizen who uploaded the snapshot revealed, “It was a scene where Krystal was smiling brightly and waving at an expressionless Julien Kang. Then Ahn Nae Sang grabbed her hand and dragged her away.”

Netizens commented, “So this is how spoilers get revealed“, “After seeing this photo, I’m looking forward to it so much“, and “Her outfit is pretty“.

Meanwhile, ‘High Kick 3′ will be airing its first episode on September 19th. Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

Source + Photo: Star News via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest annelibrando

anyone know a subbing squad whose working on this series? i understand most of it but i think subs and translator notes would make the jokes even funnier. and add more sense to the story. still working on my korean,

Archived