[Sitcom 2011] High Kick 3 하이킥 시즌3

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chopper!

i had no clue this started already^^;;

happy to see ahn naesang on the sitcom! he's in almost every drama i ever watched, and i love his comedic, spazz-tic characters lols he does it so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest heeqeuri

so what's the problem with the mom in episode 9? What's her condition? she barren?

Based on what I get, she was writing a list on stuffs to buy and then checks out her calendar to see if she gets period. Then she went to the hospital and thought she was pregnant, but turns out it's she got menopause, the doctor said she got it early cos she's on a lot of stress. So then she got this mood swings and all. Then the dad tries his best to please her, even borrowing money from his friend to bring her to eat in this restaurant she wanted to go. And then the last scene where she was crying, I think it was her egg or smtg going out from her body, the voice was like "goodbye mom" then the mom background voice said "goodbye my last -i don't understand-".

However that is based on what I understand. TvT

Archived