Korean Name x]

Guest SHEEKxD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koreanchick08

mine is sun soon sil. i have no idea how to say it though. i was adopted and my parents gave me an american name

Guest SUICIDE.

Converted my name to Korean through Hanja.

진해연

Jin Hae Yeon. Don't really like the meaning of it though. :mellow:

Guest H1PP0

Mine is 지은 (Ji Eun). somewhat common.. haha =X

지혜 지 Wisdom (智),

은혜 은 Grace (恩).

haha you know what? i have ALMOST the same name as you except mine is eun jee. 은지 same meaning too. grace and wisdom. just.. backwards. hahahah :) THTS COOOOL

Guest dr jung

haha you know what? i have ALMOST the same name as you except mine is eun jee. 은지 same meaning too. grace and wisdom. just.. backwards. hahahah :) THTS COOOOL

Yep. Alot of Korean girls have same name as mine.. and yours. They are quite common names...

Guest mizz_J

Mine's is EunJoo which means white pearl or something. I like it cause my grandpa gave me the name.

I dont have the korean typing thing on my computer so i can't type it in korean.

Guest bellegray

mine's 서현주~

Seo Hyunjoo~

Its supposed to mean...a smart jewel (treasure)

something like that ^^

there's a lot of hyunjoo's ~ I know a least...5?

haha.

But there isn't that many people with the last name "서"

Seo, suh, soe <--thats how i spell it. But everyone spells is seo or suh. which makes more sense..haha.

but my american name is Jessica~ :)

im not korean but mah friends gave me a korean name and now its kinda like MY NAME cuz like only mah friends at skool call me by my real name

other ppl call me by my korean name and he refuse to change it to my real name hahahahaha

its Jang Soo Mi

they call me soo mi

dunno the meaning of it hahaha

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

lee jae eun

이재은

i dont like it.

its this family thing or w.e.

all of my cousins have 재 in our names cept one of them and my sister.

Guest 정유미

jung yoo mi. ^^ i'm not korean though, i just made that up cause i thought it sounded pretty.. XD but i like it.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

(주)진아. I don't know what it means though, I just used the korean version of my actual last name and my friend gave me the rest of my name.

Archived