[drama 2006] Yeongae Somun 연개소문

Luv

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jangoon

I didnt like Epi 5.. it was all talk and it was like some comedy.. the Sui actors werent that great.. and just had all dat annoying lafters.....

credtis to Dramaok for posting this news at the Celebrity News thread....another casting news for this drama

9420060721_25668618.jpg

Im Seong-Eon (임성언)

cast in sbs period drama 'Yeon Gae So Moon (연개소문)' as Kim Yoo-Shin (Lee Jong-Su)'s sister Bo-Hee.

'Bo-Hee' is also Yeon Gae So Moon (Lee Tae-Gon)'s lover. Her appearance begins in episode 11.

Actress Im made her debut through KBS dating variety program, and since appeared in SBS morning drama 'Wild Flower'

and the film "Highschool Girl Gets Married', but this is her first period drama.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1728

Guest Jangoon

Episode 6 was better! more fight scenes! =D

Epi 6 ratings! (going up!)

23.9 SK

25.1 Seoul

epi 5 was 17.1 / 18.5

credits again to Dramaok for the news

e720060720_25652196.jpg

Lee Jong-Su

Cast as Shilla's top general 'Kim Yoo Shin' in the SBS drama 'Yeon Gae So Mun'.

His appearance begins during the drama's upcoming 11th episode scheduled for August 12th broadcast.

In the drama he will portray a sad romance with actress Park Shi Yeon who plays the character 'Cheon Gwan Nyeo'.

Actor Lee has been receiving good review from the film 'Arang', and he is currently acting in the film 'Quiet World' scheduled for October release.

Lee is also busy with tv variety programs such as 'Good Sunday' and 'X men'...

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1728

Guest Jangoon

yes its released.. im downloading it from novasun.. u need account though.. o__o; and today's my birthday xD gonna dl this while i go eat dinner with friends

Guest Jangoon

wow epi 10 was really great! and goguryeo's army = quality.. wow they would do anything for their country!

I dont like how they try to cram like 3 battles into one episode though..

and next epi.. yeongaesomun is like grown up =D

ratings up this epi :) 19.9/21.5 (nation/seoul)

Saw this picture from the news today...wow...is she a new addition?

I think she will star as his cousin.

It's great that they kept on adding good/beautiful people to the cast :)

200608091818521110_1.jpg

Link To Article

Haven't have time to catch up with this series... I heard the last few episodes wasn't that great...hopefully all the new cast members will make a difference. And the grown up storyline might help also.

Jangoon...you're here all by yourself...hehe...

Another article...

200608091815281110_1.jpg

200608091811261110_1.jpg

Link To Article

200608091755281110_1.jpg

Link To Article

200608091806541110_1.jpg

Link To Article

200608091755221110_1.jpg

Link To Article

200608091702281001_1.jpg

200608091708241110_1.jpg

200608091724011001_1.jpg

200608091711461001_1.jpg

Guest Jangoon

any link to epi 13.. wow im so alone on this lol.. this is getting better ;( why cant this be popular like jumong xD they are both great shows!

Guest sparkled_silver

lol i might start to watch it .

xD wish there were summarries though... >.< i can't understand korean. =) anybody like to do episode 1?

I feel bad leaving Jangoon here by himself...so I'll skim through some of the latest episodes, post some pictures to keep him company :)

Here are some of the summaries that Jangoon wrote to help me with the series...Thank you so much :wub:

I'll post it here since it will definitely help others who are new to this drama .

Well epi 1-2 of yungaesomun is kinda clear, its a battle scene

and epi 3... (it might not be exact..!)

Episode 3

They are trying to kill Gae So Mun because of the star predicted that someone is born that will threaten the king's line or something.. so the old guy had to hid his son.. and i think his younger brother is trying to kill GaeSoMun or someone else..

and the embassador from the Sui Dynasty said some bad stuff to goguryeo that they will bow down to the Sui.. and the Generals and Nobels on right side said to kill him and the Future king and the left side said to treat him with care and after the meeting he tried to say to the king what he done is foolish and they are a unified china and poses a big threat.. but I think the king wants to do something famous as he was talking about Jumong and being desecendent of HaeMoSu and kings that expanded the empire.. and I think he wanted to fight the Sui so he can be known as a great man..

and I read history that Sui brings in 1 mil+ soldiers but they lose to goguruh and Sui empire falls and Tang emerges.. and Tang wins because of the weakened Goguruh from Sui battles and alliances with Shilla.. and yeongaesomun is "known" as the man that broke goguruh but this time, they are going to put him on as a hero position i heard..

Goguruh so popular because of china's move to erase goguruh and stuff..

Episode 4

epi 4 was very short but a long time to explain..

GaeSoMun is saved by his pendent thingy and then he is sent to a general that watches over that area i guess.. i was watching this epi with my mother and she said thats a famous general of shilla.

in history records, it only says he worked as a house servant while he was young and so they are introducing those kids to make the viewer fully understand historical background/etc.

and yeah.. King youngyang started a war with the Sui.. and the news reached even to shilla.. and gave the prince the king's power to govern while his gone and it shows tension between king and his loyalists and prince and the nobles.. the nobles are just afriad of losing everything they own so they didnt want a war, while the generals wants to have a war.. the general that was fighting 5 guys(they got beat and no supper for them) said its his dream to die on horseback while charging at them..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

goguryeo is fighting the Sui and.. Sui lost like crazy.. 300,000 dead on their side.. and the icebattle was 1 to 10 ratio and goguryeo won that too, killing 100,000.

the Ulchimunduk general is really famous for those battles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eulji_Mundeok

then they got prisoners of war and buried some on the floor and using the rest of the leftover prisoners to make them make a tower thingy to sign their victory..

and epi 11 GaeSoMun grew older =D

and Kim Yu Shin(older son/yeon's friend) is the shilla general that unified korea so his famous in korean history too..

Some pictures from episode 11...

bscap001ij6.jpg

bscap004oh7.jpg

bscap006mj9.jpg

bscap026bk5.jpg

bscap034oz2.jpg

bscap037zb7.jpg

bscap007hp5.jpg

bscap009md4.jpg

This one likes SoMun for sure...hehe...

bscap021up5.jpg

bscap024ib4.jpg

wow...this is exciting...finally some love stories...hehe...some young, beautiful ladies and handsome??? guys...hehe...watching all the old guys yelling at each other is not so fun...hehe...

bscap002fe9.jpg

This part is interesting...it seems like people just look for their partner at the fair and is it love at first sight for everyone??? hehe...all these couples are kissing each other in public :)

Archived