Hot Japanese Guys.

Guest jho

i haven't seen too many "hot" guys in this thread...

the dude i practice japanese with looks so much better than most these guys...

the kansai guy from BR is pretty good looking...tho not in this pic:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~kdjackso/br-g1.jpg

and of course the son of the prime minister of japan:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~kdjackso/kou.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanggirlie

i haven't seen too many "hot" guys in this thread...

the dude i practice japanese with looks so much better than most these guys...

the kansai guy from BR is pretty good looking...tho not in this pic:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~kdjackso/br-g1.jpg

and of course the son of the prime minister of japan:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~kdjackso/kou.jpg

well for me, the guys in those two pics looks as good as the one's that i think are good looking in this thread.

...and i love ryo not only for his looks but the way he is...he's a meanie with a big heart..if that's possible.

I think japanese guys are for people with an acquired taste. I mean I find most of them cute/attractive, but if you show it to other people they'll be like WTF is with you and GIRLY MEN.

I like the Jrockers posted here, but I've grown out of the whole VK look. VK is attractive in an artistic point of view, but if you are talking about attractive in a normal "oo, I'd want him to be my bf" view, I'd prefer the Jrockers who are less extreme in their costume/makeup, the actors, and the boyband boys.

Anyways I have some pictures to contribute too :]

Hyde:

85ecfef008.jpg

karate20.jpg

RRNewsmakerNov2005-HYDE8.jpg

RRNewsmakerNov2005-HYDE7.jpg

Hiroki:

200511236931093.jpg

VOGUE_narimiya_lg.png

Matsumoto Jun:

matsujunwinkup.jpg

542525425247196200445380850900.jpg

matsujuncouch.jpg

Ken Lloyd (ex oblivion dust, FAKE? vocalist):

cap_odoverdose_ken3.jpg

4li0c9.jpg

ken_loyd.jpg

(there are so many oblivion dust videos where he looks really good, but unfortunately i can't make screen caps and also the ones i found online are extremely bad quality)

Guest jacinda

I think japanese guys are for people with an acquired taste. I mean I find most of them cute/attractive, but if you show it to other people they'll be like WTF is with you and GIRLY MEN.

I like the Jrockers posted here, but I've grown out of the whole VK look. VK is attractive in an artistic point of view, but if you are talking about attractive in a normal "oo, I'd want him to be my bf" view, I'd prefer the Jrockers who are less extreme in their costume/makeup, the actors, and the boyband boys.

I completely agree. Most people think Asian men are effeminate anyways, and looking at these guys, not even the jrockers is going to confirm that for them because they have soft features, and fluffy hair, and are really skinny.

I love some Japanese boys now, but I remember it took me sometime to get used to them. I thought Kame was a girl at first, and not a terribly attractive one. I still can't get used to Gackt. The rest of the Jrockers...are just scary, except Tetsu, because somebody introduced me to him, and I came to really like his personality. I'm not sure why this certain look is popular in Japan, but I think these boys would look better with less dyed hair, and less makeup.

I completely agree. Most people think Asian men are effeminate anyways, and looking at these guys, not even the jrockers is going to confirm that for them because they have soft features, and fluffy hair, and are really skinny.

i don't think it's an 'acquired taste'...

it's just that the guys that are promoted as 'hot' are not hot, to me at least.

it's not about a guy being 'thin' or something like that, i just think their faces (of many guys in this thread) are not hot.

of course if someone likes that type, then that's up to them.

but i've seen regular japanese guys that are sooo much hotter than these ones, and also some guys (who's names i don't kno) that were in some dramas that i thought were a lot better than what i saw here...

if u like that type that's in this thread i'm not trying to change ur opinion, it's just that they are not the kind that catch my eye...

542525425247196200445380850900.jpg

i've always loved jun's eyebrows! when i first saw him i was like, "yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not all japanese men overwax their eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Archived