Guest jho

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RYUUSEi

Akanishi Jin is so effin' hot! Especielly in GOKUSEN 2! >_<

tt1.JPG

tt6.JPG

This is the guy who played Mimura 'The Third Man' Shinji in Battle Royale, right? I knew I recognized him! This is the first time I'm seeing him in something other then his BR-uniform ^^;;

Guest jacinda

^

i know you never said that i thought the guy was ugly, that`s why i wrote `not as if'` b/c i wasn`t sure if you thought i did. obviously they can`t make peace signs when they are strapped up like that. i was just asking why they posed like that? to seduct people? a simple question. they can pose however they want to pose. also, the person in my sig. isn`t smiling nor making peace signs b/c first of all, he has really bad looking teeth >.< & i guess the cameras were too close or s/t. & even if the cameras weren`t too close, he can pose however he wants too..just like that guy strapped up. argh .. i`m babbling >.< anyway .. it was just question.

It's okay, I know what you're trying to say. And yeah. I would prefer the peace signs in normal outfits. The whole travestite look +bdsm is a little too much for me.

Guest _snowbunniee

Do you like his music, too?

^ post more of Hakuei please =DDD i dun have nearly enough of his picz xDDD must make my collection grow lol

*nodnod* they make me happy especially thinking Hakuei is singing them hahaha

but i'd say took me a bit to get use to his voice, he's like um... how should i explain sticky ...? hahaha

but i haven't been listening to them for quite a while, and this thread + ur pics reminded me xD

so i was looking through my pics and stuffs lol

i was just watching "Make Love" , damn Hakuei's abs *drools*

xDDD

MORE HAKUEI

bw9yq.th.jpg

closebw4cw.th.jpg

hakuei2158sz.th.jpg

hakuei6035oh.th.jpg

i seriously think he's so beautiful and handsome.

Guest XxminwoolovexX

ANdo+_+ seriously i want to marry him!

he said his ideal girl is kimtaehee

lbhyaho119qh.jpg

wrs10141006ys.gif

lmiraclesj951pm.jpg

jagm102614er.jpg

HOT HOT HOT SATOSHI

dbsthgml77227fu.jpg

sykj87211tg.jpg

sykj87229ha.jpg

Tackey! i loved him in antique

krnstls620ik.jpg

wow! so manyyy hot guys!!

Hiroki, satoshi, takashi <3<3

this is the first time I've ever heard of kazuki kato but he looks really really cute!!! Who is he? an actor, singer..?? tell me pleaseeee..

ANDO... WAHH my friends and I deemed him SEXY SEXY FREAK.. because when we saw him in Battle Royale.. we all thought he was really HOT even though he was a crazy maniac.. :blink: ahhaha

REALLY HOTTT GUYS *DROOL&<3*

Archived