Hot Japanese Guys.

Guest jho

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eternityras

Shota is Ryuhei brother.

I love Ryuhei unique beauty. He definitely stands out.

ryuhei's beauty is indeed very unique. i love him <3

Guest shinebi

well .. this guy is half japanese & half viet .. but he`s hot, that`s why he`s an uhljjang. anyway.. his name`s naoki! super fun&nice guy ^.< hope you guys like him too ^o^

41ef.jpg

WOAH... he's a catcher...you know his number by any chance?

Guest shinebi

I always have fun each time I come in here! LOL But I gotta say there is some that are just, dragging me to the point where I REALLY can't stand! Just exactly how good can these Japanese Guys get?? I mean like THIS....

HOLY-SUD-OF-A-*&^*^ ... O_O Is he trying to toy with us?

217li.jpg

This is JUST TOO PRECIOUS... miyavi looks so peacful here..

b4402740.jpg

And this guy has the looks I want... sheesh, the big pretty eyes, pretty lips...

af1a4858.jpg

245.jpg

.... okay that is just um... *dies*THATWASJUSTTHEHOTTESTTHINGIEVERSAWINTHISTHREAD*

Guest superior_anna

OMFG!! some are so hooot maaan!!! *drools* but some seriosuly scare me.. and i think soem have problems!! but yer.. fujiki naohito is so freaking hot and cute... well.. in my opinion

waaah, I used to hate japanese boys, 'cause they were so skinny. bleh bleh. just that lanky muscle. I only ever knew of musicians that my friends wanted me to translate for them (clips, articles, etc.)

Then I saw News....and Takki and Tsubasa...GAH! I fell in love. I generally don't like many others, but these I HEART! ooo and Yayayah too! Shooon mmmmm drool...Yabu-kun.....gosh even little (tall) Taiyo is so cool. Yea, and Hikaru can sing.

Massu and Kusano. I don't like Kusano, but Massu is so PRETTY! and awesome smile. Reminds me of JongMin (ss501) 'cause he smiles all the time.-

massuxkusa2.jpg

Uchi!!!!! I'm still waiting for you!!! :tears:-

myojoSept05_ucchan1.jpg

wu2003051050ba.jpg

YamaP of course!!! from Nobuta! he's sooooo serious in real life...dang, not at all like Akira!-

2002tu.png

Changmin-er- I mean Junno and kame-

junnokame4ux.jpg

Takki! mmmm my lover-

m31n3.jpg

Takki and Tsubasa (tsubasa is muuuch more built now than in this pic! <3)-

tacktsu01.jpg

Tsubasa-

old hair-

ttc38.jpg

new hair (i used to hate it, but ooooh how I see the wisdom now! He's so hot! I am not worthy Tsubasa~~*)

tsubasakakkoii80hp.jpg

There are many more! Like...Tegoshi (lovely boy, quite polite and awesome singer), Koyama! (geeenkii Koyama yuuuuki~~ hee hee hee) even Bakanishi is hot when he doesn't smile.

junsei...the guy you called "yuki" is ruki...ze lead singer from gazette >__>...and in you rsecond post "some other hot guy" is also ruki...hahaha

Opps sorrie ...wher i got the pic it said yuki but i guess it was ruki neh? and the "other hot guy" was ruki as well...i kinda knew that but i normally dont save pics by the person i just use teh default name and i had that pic for a while so kinda forgot who it was >.< sorrie

Archived