Hot Japanese Guys.

Guest jho

^ post more of Hakuei please =DDD i dun have nearly enough of his picz xDDD must make my collection grow lol

*nodnod* they make me happy especially thinking Hakuei is singing them hahaha

but i'd say took me a bit to get use to his voice, he's like um... how should i explain sticky ...? hahaha

but i haven't been listening to them for quite a while, and this thread + ur pics reminded me xD

so i was looking through my pics and stuffs lol

i was just watching "Make Love" , damn Hakuei's abs *drools*

xDDD

MORE HAKUEI

bw9yq.th.jpg

closebw4cw.th.jpg

hakuei2158sz.th.jpg

hakuei6035oh.th.jpg

i seriously think he's so beautiful and handsome.

^omgoshhh could you please upload the PV for that song? I LOVE IT! but my favourite pencillin song has gotta be "chaos" though.. i love his raspy vocals!

wahh kazuki kato is so hot <33

one of my favorites ahahah

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/25/07we.jpg

so sexy

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8325/00ij.jpg

pretty ^^

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/49/02bf.jpg

so flexible :wub::lol:

--------

lol his name is kazuki not kuzuki <_<

^haha sry.. i just copied & pasted the name from the previous post~ gomennn.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the first time I've ever heard of kazuki kato but he looks really really cute!!! Who is he? an actor, singer..?? tell me pleaseeee..

he's an actor and singer.. so lovely yeah <3 he plays atobe in teh prince of tennis musical asl;dklsdks

Lead are the cutest and sexiest X}

jun027nb.jpg

jun010ia.jpg

another of ryohei :wub:

101328640mm.jpg

kazuki hitting on hiroki.. such a player :P

kljl7jn.jpg

kazuki & takuya

4c0619262wr.jpg

09ii.jpg

07aw.jpg

extra-

kazuki's "birthday cake" .. isn't it lovely

octoberbdays0sz.th.jpg

Guest _snowbunniee

^omgoshhh could you please upload the PV for that song? I LOVE IT! but my favourite pencillin song has gotta be "chaos" though.. i love his raspy vocals!

sure. check your PM =)

enjoy ^^ yeah you get use to Hakuei's vocals, and its addicting xDDD

Guest strawberrywine

b4766303.jpg

OMG give me some of that please!

I don't really think the j-rockers are hot. I think Gackt is just way too beautiful. It's ashame that he is better looking than me as a girl! ;)

I love tackey. I love him in yoshi tsune especially when he wears the samurai armor. OMG that is to die for! Haha but one of my favorite and I think hottest guy is Yamada Takayuki. He might not be as good looking as others but he is sexy in his own way! :P

Hakuei looks horribe with the braids. I don't like it when his hair is too long (it drags his face down).

OMG give me some of that please!

I don't really think the j-rockers are hot. I think Gackt is just way too beautiful. It's ashame that he is better looking than me as a girl! ;)

I love tackey. I love him in yoshi tsune especially when he wears the samurai armor. OMG that is to die for! Haha but one of my favorite and I think hottest guy is Yamada Takayuki. He might not be as good looking as others but he is sexy in his own way! :P

Hmmm, you haven't seen enough J-rockers I guess. If you really like their music, you'd start to think an ok looking musician is starting to look pretty good. :mellow:

Guest TygrrLilly

^^

I think that's true for most artists (not just musicians, but actors as well). When you really begin to like someone work's they appeal to you a lot more. I don't know how many artists I find just ok or average whe ni just look at them, but when they open their mouths to sing/act or pick up that guitar....I wanna pounce on them.

Skills are sexy.

Guest xiahaha

Some pics of Jrockers in thumbnails to ease the loading pain.

For the girls who don't like their men girly, I introduce J.

sweatyhot7by.th.jpg

fm1205j00020ca0hv.th.jpg

j58fo.th.jpg

j242cw.th.jpg

you rule for posting J.

WUMF!!!!

Archived